Post body

>post body
>*posts body*
>[silence]
every

time

Attached: 1472133840097.png (785x757, 272K)

Post body faggot

post faggot body

Yeah, yours, now post it you faggot

No u

Faggot body post

Did that ever happened (aside from masT lol)?

since no ones posting their body ill post mine

here's from a few months ago

Attached: 53b829032c98010ee07ccfa0411f7172-jpg.jpg (211x376, 12K)

shitskins are so f*cking delusional

delusional about what

Not bad. Resuming patrol

Looking good mate but might want to work on the lighting for future selfies I can barely see shit.

yeah sorry about that, i turned the lights on and everything but unfortunately it still came out dark

I'm not posting my body on a "fitness" board filled with a bunch of raging homosexuals

stats? lookin good

in this pic? 5'7", 140 lbs

ill estimate my 1RM lifts from back then, but im sure they were:

Flat bench: 225 lbs
Squat: 170 lbs
OHP: 145 lbs
Deadlift: 205 lbs

Silence means you won. Whoever posts last in an internet argument wins.

>Censoring the word fucking while on Jow Forums calling someone a delususional shitskin

Thats cause youre a nigger

oi.

Not bad negro. Now post your dick.

blue board, user....

No matter how you look like, you will always be a nigger

>small and weak, just taking a photo at an awkward angle

LOL

post body and stats

6'2" 235
335 bench
550 squat
600 deadlift
Don't have accurate OHP, but it's over 200lbs

Attached: IMG_20180707_084717.jpg (1726x2239, 672K)

Mirin desu. Would look better on a cut imho

Gonna cut to somewhere around 215 in November. Will probably be around 240 then.

I hate you for being brown and for no other reason

Attached: IMG_2102.jpg (3264x2448, 1.38M)

THIS NIGGER WILL BE BANNED FOR THIS POST

i... i thought u guys could give me constructive criticism

Haha epic! Here's some reddit gold for you my dudes!

Bulk and lift for like 3 more months, then cut until around 12% fat

Lies.

Which part?

Personally, a bit suspicious on the bench.

You do not bench over 3 pl8 with those arms. Not buying that shit.

330 bench from last month

Attached: VID_20180705_172752_2.webm (1080x1920, 2.36M)

>"post body"
>Can't conceive of a reason why someone wouldn't take pics of their shirtless/naked body for a bunch of dudes on Jow Forums to win a pointless argument
I mean some people value other things above arguing online

Impressive. You just convinced me to never train for strength again if one can bench 330lbs and still look like you do.

lol my arms are 17 1/4", I'm not small, I'm just fat

post body

I guess man. I can bench 270 at 6'4" and look the same as you. I wanted to get 3pl8 but I'm honestly thinking about giving up and doing incline and pullovers like zyzz now that I see getting to 3pl8 won't change much.

Why? I never said I looked good or was strong. Getting defense?

R8 my boday

Attached: 20180820_132115.jpg (1687x2472, 2.26M)

How you look has more to do with your body composition than anything. I'm like 20% bf at my weight, so I look unimpressive shirtless, to other lifters at least, but I do fill out shirts pretty well.

There are Ronnie Coleman looking freaks at my LA Fitness that only flirt with 3pl8 bench. It's honestly weird how normal you look with such a good bench. Not trying to be cruel, I just think I'm done with the strength meme now that I see you.

Lad, the only way to get stronger, no matter who you are is to get bigger muscles. Strength is strongly corelated to size, bench is just my worst lift, it's absolutely poverty for me.

Can't post my body since my acne scars would disgust everyone and some trolls would probably repost it. Im one of the rare ones where the scars are really meaty.

I have a theory that in addition to shaving, shellfish and garments made out of more than 1 type of fabric, God hates when white men try to develop their triceps and that explains how a black kid can wrestle his cousins a half dozen times and look like Luke Cage.

Kek. You can get stronger in two ways - muscle size and CNS.

Dunno who misinformed you.

When i post my body people request timestamp then I post it and they call me dyel. They call gosling and pitt dyel so fuck everyone here

poast bodi

Those guys are dyel though
>having some muscle mass means you're a fit god
lol

You dont have to be a fit god to not be dyel. By those standards only roidfags and bloatmaxxers are fit

fit gods are natty and lean, so obviously roiders and bloaters aren't.

Post fit god example

I'm fucked. I get angry a lot I'm sure some of you do too. I had an argument at work yesterday. Last night in the gym I was reliving the argument in my head and I angrily demanded in a whisper "post your body post your body!" by accident. I hope I never manage to say it to someone in real life but I'm getting close.

Attached: 1534392083026.jpg (640x480, 51K)

It's less about arguing and more about putting that fucking DYEL manlet on the other side of the screen in their place
>t. possibly a DYEL manlet but you'll never know unless I post body

Kek, this is the DYEL defense.
You're not going to bench 315 or ever even look like you bench 315, so what's the point in even lifting?

The lighting is so shit I can’t ell if you’re really tan, mexican or a lightskin nigger

Personally I view it as cleaning the shitters off of fit as each time it happens, they may be less likely to post

lightskin black

I'd let you skullfuck me

I can't see anything

nice mouthwash

nice boday

fat as fuck

rekt and check'd

Kek. It's kinda true I played football and i saw how they worked out and ate. We were all doing to same shit but the Black kids got jacked so fucking quick

Today I learned strength in the gym is irrelevant to looking good

Attached: B2A49B9C-AE32-42F9-AAB6-957109A73634.jpg (269x269, 9K)

Based user posting with empirical evidence
Good job bro I'm mirin'. Keep it up

>t.newfag