Are gym thots retarded as fuck

They do some of the most ridiculous shit I’ve ever seen at the gym yet they still look dyel as fuck. Saw some chick fucking the barbell like pic related yesterday and I couldn’t help but laugh my ass off. Why tf do they do this? I’m sick and tired of going to the free weights section but upon getting there, realizing there’s no barbell to use for squats because some fucking gym thot took it to do her meme exercise.

Attached: F6017D98-BF6C-476D-8B31-08DE7695F383.jpg (612x612, 106K)

Hip thrusts are the GOAT glute movment please shut the fuck up

>he doesn't do hip thrusts
enjoy pic related and shitty hip drahve

Attached: noass.jpg (480x270, 27K)

t. Bret

Hip thrusts are legit you whiney incel

women do this, cable pull-throughs, donkey kicks, etc. because they looked up "best glute exercises" and just started doing them. they have absolutely no idea what they're doing and follow no clear training principles (e.g. overload—it is vanishingly rare to see a woman squat 60kg+ in a commercial gym)

t. dyel

Hip thrusts are great. Gonna go do some in my afternoon circuit today. Obviously you shouldn't program it as a primary lift but if you got a lower body day, it's a perfect exercise to put in your accessory cluster
fpbp

I have literally never seen anyone doing hip thrusts at the gym.

It's one hell of an exercise, especially iff you want to fuck like a bucking bull. Sex is never gonna be the same.

Attached: image.jpg (545x363, 13K)

It's definitely an uncommon lower body accessory exercise. I see people doing RDL's, good morning, and GHRs much more often than I see people doing hip thrusts or glute bridges. I would still recommend it though. It really activates the glutes like nothing else.

if you don't play a sport and still squat you're the meme, faggot. At least hip thrusts give girls a better ass. What the fuck is your faggot ass squatting for? Your boyfriend?

I fucking laugh my ass off when I see some guy with a dyel upperbody squatting. Fucking cringe and im sure im not the only one

nice cope. just admit you're bitch-made and too pussy to squat. People appreciate the honestly instead of this roundabout sour grapes bullshit.

I do both... Backsquat, frontsquat, and accessory cluster of clean grip reverse lunges, hip thrusts, and good mornings.

I front squatted 3 pl8 when I gave a shit about that gymcel exercise, dumb faggot. Then I stopped being able to fit in pants and stopped squatting altogether. Go kill yourself you ugly deformed shit genetic faggot

what a fucking retard
this, kys please

>Then I stopped being able to fit in pants and stopped squatting altogether.
you can't afford a tailor? hahah

Hip thrusts made me faster than all the kids on college and now i fuck their girlfriends from behind

Literally the chadest exercise

Doesnt hurt your lower back and lowers sprint times

this is your physique

Stop fucking posting

Attached: SSvictim.jpg (750x1334, 87K)

the peak of gym thots is when they follow you around to work beside you, and end up doing the most retarded shit i have ever seen

i welcome your hate

Attached: chbod.jpg (532x598, 22K)

Lol

>legs big at 3plates

Another thing in Jow Forums that never happened

>hip thrusts
that's actually a good exercise you booty-blasted ass-faggot

this is honestly why i go to my town's rec center to work out. it's cheap as hell ($110 per year), no retarded gym thots, generally pretty empty always. there's only 1 bar but like i said it's pretty empty so the most you'll have to wait is like 5 min max. everyone wants the flashiest gym to work out in that charges up the ass and those are the exact people you want to avoid.

my legs got big at 225 for reps

sorry for your shit genetics dude. Better luck next life I guess?

>yeehp, I was squatting back in the day
>*sips*
kys

>I don't understand why women would want to focus on the most glute-dominant compound lift

Slow your roll faggots

i've no problem with them focussing on glute-dominant lifts, but you'll never get a big ass from hip thrusting 1pl8. women seem to generally be pretty afraid of adding weight to the bar

There's literally no reason to need to squat more than 2pl8 for aesthetics.

>I want big brappers to sniff but I don't want girls to go to the gym
Every fucking Jow Forums poster

even thoug that is a legit exersise you are right,
gym thots ar retarded as fuck. i saw a girl last week who was nicley built, but strugled using the leg pres, after trying like 3 reps on 100kg she did squats

I don't understand; are you training at a gym where all the guys are doing intelligent programming and the girls are doing meme shit? Thots doing instagram workouts is the female equivalent of a bro doing a bicep shredder workout. The exercises are fine, but they're retarded normies who didn't look up how to plan a workout properly.

There's a lot more to area-specific hypertrophy training than progressive overload on compound movements though. Too much emphasis on heavy squats and hip thrusts is going to thicken girls waists and legs more than needed; most girls don't want the lifter-thicc aesthetic, they just want to be skinny with a not-skinny butt.

Either way, the thread is about women being stupid for doing "bad" excises. I don't know why you're backpedaling to talk about programming. You're still wrong if you think booty-building is best done by progressing bar weight in squats and hip thrusts.

to be fair most dudes in the gym are retarded as fuck too. most of them are weak skinny fags who can't even bench 2 plate and do the same shitty meme machines as the girls. Especially the curlbros who think they're jacked and slam the weight or grunt while using machines or babyweight

Attached: 1534181383657.jpg (600x900, 358K)

>are you training at a gym where all the guys are doing intelligent programming and the girls are doing meme shit?
no, but that doesn't follow from what i said. in the gym i go to, none of the women are doing anything sensible. some of the men are doing something sensible

>I don't know why you're backpedaling to talk about programming. You're still wrong if you think booty-building is best done by progressing bar weight in squats and hip thrusts.
i'm not "backpedalling". i made the (obviously true) claim that "you'll never get a big ass from hip thrusting 1pl8" and suggested that you'd need to progress the weight beyond that as a necessary condition for hypertrophy; i didn't say anything about sufficiency. i don't understand why this is unclear. i also don't understand why you think that i think that women should only do heavy squats and heavy hip thrusts. either you're confusing me with someone else in this thread or you're performing some pretty remarkable inferential leaps on my behalf

>t.asslet

I know that feel

hip thrusts are the goat exercise to make your deadlift and squat form better, your glutes are super important on both exercises

I used to do lmoa 4 plates hip thurst. Stay mad faggot

Ok Jow Forums, I don't have infinite time. Hip thrusts, or lunges?

If you are only focusing on your ass, then hip thrusts

/thread

Seconding if I lift legs 1.5-2 x a week and focus purely on Squat, Deadlift/RDL, leg extension and calves. Which should I add?

lmao i love when summer fags out themselves with threads like these

>Picture shows one exercise she's doing not full routine
Otherwise and overall she seems fit. She's a step above gymthot just training ass.

my gf does her glute bridges at home because she doesn't want to essentially weighted hump air in front of a bunch of dudes

lol okay then, I'll explain the backpedaling:

>OP claims hip thrusts are a bad exercise and implies the women doing them are stupid for doing them.
>You add to this, saying that women do this and other glute exercises because they just looked them up. You then claim they have absolutely no idea what they're doing.

So at this point the reader is led to believe you don't like the exercises because:
>you didn't disagree with OPs claim
>you gave a list of similar exercises they do
>you then assert that women have no idea how to train.

You don't explicitly claim the exercises are bad, but given the OP it's strongly implied. Maybe you didn't mean to imply that, but you were pretty longwinded and careful with your last post; presumably you're trying to be articulate and would have clarified otherwise. That is why it's unclear. You should spend more time looking at the tone of what you're writing, instead of writing wordy clarifications that explicitly involve concepts like necessity vs. sufficiency.

Your claim isn't obviously (or generally) true either. There is too much variation between women and training methods to make specific claims like "hip thrusting 135 is necessary to get a big ass".

I assumed you were one of the meme internet-"power"lifters that prescribe heavy squats and LPs to girls that just want a bigger butt. These people usually focus on arbitrary numbers and power lifts (ex. squatting 60kg) rather than actual glute hypertrophy techniques. My bad for making "pretty remarkable inferential leaps" lol

Ironically, I also don't understand why you think that I think that you think that women should only do heavy squats and heavy hip thrusts. I said
>Too much emphasis

not

>Only doing

leg curl or glute ham raise

everybodys legs get big if they squat 3x times a week

fpbp

/thread

Pics or didn’t happen.
You don’t big legs from squatting 225lbs.
And by big I mean 30 inch+ thighs, at 220lbs bw.
Not some 170-180 lb twink.
You know the proper use of the word “big”

i was trying to clarify with the follow-ups; whether that's backpedalling is semantics. it's not worth our time

i should've quantified what i said earlier (instead of hoping for charity). e.g., "women do this, cable pull-throughs, donkey kicks, etc. because [...]" should've read "most women do this [...]". likewise, some—but remarkably few—women know how to train. do you think either (mollified) statement is false? (both have been overwhelmingly borne out by my experience, but maybe my experience is skewed.)

to turn this towards something that might be useful to other people: why not express your thoughts on hypertrophy techniques?

to express mine, with more clarity than before: i think that (1) all other things being equal, putting more weight on the bar will promote more hypertrophy, and (2) (following Israetel/Hoffman/CWS) hypertrophy training should be done at a reasonably high relative intensity (60%-75%). in particular, i think there will be remarkably few (natural, not myostatin-deficient, etc.) people who have developed large glutes from hip thrusts at 60kg. i'd be interested in any specific counterexamples

(fwiw, i'm not an e-powerlifter at all. i front squat, trap-bar deadlift, box jump, and clean-grip reverse lunge. my sport is cycling.)

You're better off doing ab work and high rep bodyweight back extensions if you want to fuck like a god
Having an lmao4pl8 hip thrust isn't going to help as much as high rep/endurance work

>Isn't going to post pics
Is there any point in giving you any more (You)s at this point?

wtf am I reading
the absolute fucking state of Jow Forums

I see just as many retards at my gym doing pic related - and they should know better because they didn't have fitness magazines indoctrinating them into doing dumb exercises to get that "flat toned tummy"

Attached: BD5291F8-5706-4EAF-B907-4E2C30C87568.gif (204x305, 1.8M)

they are being done less because of faggots like OP who don't know how effective it is
>hip thrusts are a flashy exercise
you are just as retarded as OP

having your butt tucked mean that you have OVERACTIVE glutes, squeeze your ass together and see how your ass disapear because you removed lumbar extension

fpbp

Attached: A5AB9688-5862-4357-997E-4872681CC20F.png (600x600, 11K)