Do you guys show off your physique in shirtless pictures on instagram...

Do you guys show off your physique in shirtless pictures on instagram? I'm thinking about posting a shirtless picture of me driving my boat, but don't want to come off as douchey

Attached: 1534775230530.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

Provided it isn't posy.

Attached: MakinIt.jpg (1242x1255, 287K)

I would suck that tongue

Attached: 1532973094997.jpg (833x925, 157K)

Take one where the boat is the focal point and then you're just there with your big muscles, don't make it seem like the picture is about them

post pic here but cover face

It shows your confidence bro I'd say do it

Instagram is for girls and advertisers. delete your account

Boomer who doesn't get with younger girls detected.

don't give a shit what others think. It's your own body, one that you've have put so much time and energy into making, and no one else's. if anyone thinks its douchey to show off your body once in a blue moon (and in a casual/appropriate setting), then they're just faggots who don't want to make it

Try it out and see how you feel. A bit of narcissism is warranted, especially if you've worked hard for it.

if you take pictures of yourself and put them on the internet then you are fucking gay

Don't make it a mirror selfie, but wait until you have a natural picture, like at the beach, some swimming event, wherever you could be shirtless, then it's no problem and absolutely is not douchey.

t. virgin

Delete your instagram, delete your facebook. Stop posting pics of yourself, Shirtless or not.

I don’t think anyone cares

his beard is oddly pointy

I don't have Instagram because I'm not gay

Can I have her Instagram please?

Reverse image search works here

She deleted all her slutty pics in a bid to become a "real" model. :(

>tfw no social media
>haven't had a pic of me taken in over a decade (haven't had friends for over a decade either)
what do?

It's too late, I built up a following through high school into early 20s but deleted it. Tried to start over but all those random people i lost contact with forgot I exist and don't care enough to follow me/keep in touch, now I'm the weird boomer with like 40 followers and my social media presence is pathetic I just keep it for proof of life

I'll add that it's probably possible if you become a selfie/food/inspirational quote posting faggot but don't do that it's an empty existence, just live in the moment and enjoy what you do instead of living for notifications

Are you at least aesthetic?

I show off my modest gains in public. Like the beach or water parks. Now I'm starting to take the shirt off at the park after a good jog. At the rate I'm going, I think once I get to a model tier bod I'm gonna open up my own chaturbate page

super reasonable reason to post it on instagram, post it like "throwback to this fucking awesome day"

started posting bathroom selfies. no phucks given. it gets me poon and other dudes and fat chicks who hate on you are just jaloux.

>2017
>fb profile picture has 64 likes and 11 comments by a bunch of girls I fucked/wanted to be fucked by me
>2018
>new pic has 22 likes and 0 comments

Attached: 1533166624110.jpg (500x542, 42K)

Based chad

You some of kind of bitch? Only roasties care about shit like fb or Insta likes. If so tell me what your vagina smells like? Pre and post workout pls.

I absolutely despise this stupid fucking hairstyle.

I have stretch marks all over my body so no

>tanlines

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x1080, 518K)

Nah bro, I just like the attention because I didn't have any before losing some weight

fag

Not the only thing pointy on him
hehe

>don't want to look like a douchebag
You retarded? if you wanna fuck bitches you post that picture right now

Just another jelly h8r boi

People stopped using facebook. Use instagram. Have about 430 followers and always get 200+ views on my stories(me and the pool, travel or beach, have a long vacation that almost over soon. If you have a good bod might as well show it off.)

Nothing scares me more then sharing my life on social media, not sure why

>implying that even if I had a social media account there would be anyone looking up my profile at all

Attached: 148756578891.jpg (601x508, 28K)

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1533560454836.jpg (1200x800, 621K)

Relish in the fact thqt faceberg qnd other corporate jews dont have an updated profile of you. Never make one never give out your info

Cringe and bluepilled