38.7% body fat, how far gone am I?

38.7% body fat, how far gone am I?

Attached: 20180820_194346.jpg (1458x2592, 887K)

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

270lbs?

I want to titty fuck you

Haven’t image searched that but I hope this is some kind of bait. If not you need to do a fast immediately.

Are those female tits?

about 280

been fasting for like 20 days lost 6 kgs

nope been with me all my life even the time i lost about 25 kgs

You have bigger tits than my gf lmao

mirin that bulk

show them titties boi

Not very, you're still 50 lbs away from being a bloatlord

Attached: 1525428903597.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

LONDON

ok good shit keep going
also is that gyno or are you just fat, because that looks pretty severe.
also dont forget to exercise and make sure when you get down to a reasonable weight you start trying to put on some muscle mass.

Attached: fit.png (1290x793, 414K)

>your body on SS + gomad

show tits you fat faggot

haha oof

it's prob gyno hit about 90 kg once and they were still sorta big, i used to workout in the gym with a hoodie because i was so selfconcious

I'm pretty sure that's gyno, but he can probably get it removed for free if he got it in his teen years or as a kid. At least if he lives in a country with decent healthcare.

But could also just be extra fat on his tits with maybe some lose skin if he already have lost weight. My guess is still gyno.

OP, can you poke around your nipple and maybe pince under it to see if it's hard? If it feels like small balls beneath, it's gyno. Don't worry though, it's not gonna kill you, you can get it removed.

yup feels like it, had it since i was like 11-12, always felt like a demotivator and a hindrance

Klinefelters?

Damn if I had breasts like that I'd stay home and play with them in front of the mirror and masturbate all day.

as someone with insight on this, it's not that appealing when ur a dude and the tits are on you :/

Do you live in a country with good healthcare? If you live in Scandinavia (or at least Denmark) you can probably get it removed since it's from genetics. And they'll especially wanna remove it in severe cases like yours, no doubt there.

live in sweden, but im 20 so maybe it doesn't apply to me :0

I have a similar body and have been fasting. How do I incorporate lifting? I'm doing IF right now, so I've just been timing my workout to be towards the end of the fast, so I can break the fast with protein powder.

But I want to do a longer one, like 72 hours to start, but I want to workout everyday. Is protein powder too much to break the fast, or is 110 calories once a day ok?

Pic related, best chest exercise to smooth out some of the boob sag.

Attached: decline-bench-press-1280.jpg (1280x960, 164K)

>he has gyno
>(((you))) suggest building lower chest
Did you mean incline?

Blue board.

Protein will break your fast, sorry. You have two choices, fast until your goal weight which is quicker but will sacrifice some muscle mass or eat at a high protein diet at a 500 calorie deficit which will take longer.

Regardless of diet, you should be lifting and doing cardio the entire time and be consistent. Only then will you make it.

No, I didn't. Works for me I guess.
What would happen if I just had the protein powder with IF? That would be 110 calories a day, which is way less than 500 calorie deficit.

Also, do artificial sweeteners affect fasting?

Attached: 81uN0nwD8RL._SY679_.jpg (280x679, 31K)

Artificial sweeteners are negligible, they don't make a difference from personal experience, despite what the faggots on /fast/ would tell you. I've been doing IF for years now (I'm no longer fat) and I drink my sips.

Protein would break your fast. Ultimately, the most important thing is maintaining some kind of caloric deficit and being consistent in doing so.

Maybe I'll just stick with IF for now while I am lifting heavy. I'm pretty patient and I'd rather lose fat slowly than lose muscle that I would have to put back on later.
Thanks for the info.

Attached: 1526283926525.png (480x599, 553K)

I don't understand. I weigh 265 and look bigger than you (but you definitely have more rolls)

What gives? What is your height?

>cellulite
Staged Jow Forumspics are cancer.

im about 180cm. There is a very slim chance i've retained some muscle from when I worked out before, but i dunno you don't look fatter than me, it might just be that you have a bad self image

No worries user, good luck bro.

do DNP and keto

if you die you die, you were gonna die anyways from heart disease

Smough under the armor was fit as fuck.

Attached: SmoughWithoutArmour.jpg (622x639, 64K)

what if he just started being in a 500 calorie deficit everyday and lifting

if he kept up for a year his body would radically change, easily lose 20 lbs of fat and gain substantial muscle

wouldn't even look like the same person after

nah bro just take poison used to make artillery shells and furniture treatment haha you'll be fine

Did you get scanned? How'd such a doughboy get such an accurate bmi reading?

What he just does snake diet for 2 months and sheds all the weight plus minimizing the loose skin?

calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

that is dumb

just do intermittent fasting with a 400 or 500 calorie deficit a day

he won't even be hungry, if he does a novice 5 by 5 he'll probably also make great muscle gains

intermittent fasting helps the loose skin tighten, i have heard

>takes the neck bill
>magically loses 4% body fat by gaining an inch circumference
lmao navy test is a meme, i was enlisted with tons of obese fags who made tape

did a bunch of BMI tests and they all landed in the same ballpark. But 38% or 68% doesn't matter, I'm still a fat fuck and it's a problem I need to rectify asap

>intermittent fasting helps the loose skin tighten
What a fucking meme
intermittent fasting does fuck all for your body except shorten your eating window
Also, "building muscle as a fat beginner on a cut" is a meme, he'll only end up making nervous system gains and a negligible amount of muscle gains like a 1.5 pl8 squat and then he'll have to maintain that while losing weight.
People who say "yeah just cut and lift you'll gain muscle" have no idea what the fuck they're talking about and are just repeating someone else's words

BLUE BOARD
MOOOOOOOODS

Trap

It worked for me. Sorry you couldn't hack it. :)

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I am on a low cut but my strength is still improving. Sorry bro

Why was he pretending to be fat?

You are never too far gone.
>it can always get worse fatty

not planning on giving up, not in the slightest :)

Then you are never too far gone.

pretty sure (at least from what I have read online) that going for a free option for gyno surgery in Sweden is a bad choice.

they don't really know what they are doing and will like only do liposuction (leaving the hard gland left).

but if you really want it done then go to a vårdscentral and say you have like psycholigcal issues from it and they will probably pay for it (some municipalities they may even pay for a plastic surgeon to do it for you)

>why was he pretending to be fat
Think of the weighted clothes from DBZ. He used the fat armor as a way to constantly work his muscles,

The second phase of Smough's fight should have been him stripping his armor and becoming a berserker type enemy: faster, more powerful and aggressive at the cost of durability

might just do that, thank you for taking your time to research and then inform me, it means a lot to me

whew lad dem TITTIES

this

Attached: 1520948201030s.jpg (125x120, 4K)

Made for BBC

thankyou I feel pretty good now

This is me at 285lbs/129kg. Are you really short?

Attached: 2017-05-01.jpg (1944x2592, 694K)

based

Side shot at 276lbs

I maxed out at 302

Attached: 2017-05-27.jpg (800x1150, 156K)

One year. You will be normal in one year. Stop being a bitch and do it already.

I will, thank you for believing in me

(i'm the guy you replied to) i live in Denmark, and also 20 years old. I bet you have kinda the same as here, so yes, you should be fine.