Bulking snacks?

Hey fit, recovering skeleton at Walmart here.

What's a snack dense in calories I can continuously munch on that won't fill me up too much? And preferably with protein.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

nuts

Fuggin' loads of peanut butter. Whole milk with whey. Eat some home-cooked burgers/sliders.

mr t says you should get cellery then put some peanut butter on that shit and then push raisins into the peanut butter.

>Fuggin' loads of peanut butter.
Hate peanut butter desu
>Whole milk with whey. Eat some home-cooked burgers/sliders.
Already eating those, good suggestions though

I hate veggies and peanut butter

hummus and chips

There are some brands of granola that have a crazy amount of calories. Eat that kind of granola over full fat greek yogurt

Hate all of thosr

you can try those mass gainers from optimum nutrition. Calorie dense as hell

Is plain yogurt any good? I can't find any flavored whole fat yogurt. All the whole fat stuff is plain and all the flavored stuff is 2% I guess it'll be good with granola . I'll find that too

Already have a mass gainer, thanks. Not me

Fucking hate them kys

>pls give advice
>reee i hate all ur advice
Are you ok OP

>only one gallon of milk
You're going back tomorrow for more r-right?

Attached: 1532731771641.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Make sure you pickup some Zero Calorie Monsters so you stay up longer and have more time to eat

Attached: 1525752077265.jpg (450x600, 60K)

try to find hagas, that scottish thingy thats pretty much a hotdog except its different, eat that.. its meat

Lol monster. Bang energy drinks are the new sips. Cotton candy flavor preferred.

Ok

Haggis? Nothing like a hotdog. But Is delicious nonetheless. If you can get your hands on one OP. Pls do.

Fuck off you disgusting manchild. You don't deserve to have a nice body if you can't even fix your infantile palette.

Those last two aren't me. Some user is trying to rile things up because he's bored
I'll look for that

Attached: IMG_3413.png (750x1334, 266K)