How can I undo what I just did

I just fucked a fat chick. I don’t feel right anymore. Kinda disgusted I did it. Puked when I got home.

This is a warning to anybody who gets corrupted by the fucking a fat chick is alpha meme. It’s not. It’s degrading.

Anybody have the green text where user fucked a fat chick and she over heated?

Attached: 0404ACF5-7DE7-4812-80DC-67BC7CD61DFF.jpg (480x640, 78K)

I need help forgetting...

Reminder that anyone who fucks ugly/fat chicks is effectively crossing the picket line and helping accelerate hypergamy. By sleeping with uggos/fatties, you're making them believe they're worth more than they are. And this causes a chain reaction. Half the reason social dynamics are so fucked up now is because everyone is so quick to just fuck some fatass bitch instead of putting in any effort

Accept what you did and make sure it doesn't happen again.

I learned my lesson. Now I’m just angry.

I slept around during my late teens early twenties and I got that "disgusted" feeling no matter what the girl looked like
It'll go away in a week just hold yourself to a higher standard next time and have more self control if you get lonely looking for nice girl

Give us a quick rundown of the whole experience user, especially why you regret

You don't feel right because you liked it

i met a "chubby" girl off tinder and she has a great ass but i couldnt get it up

>just graduated highschool
>girl I flirted with sophomore year was a 8/10 105lb girl
>random text out of the blue. Same skinny profile picture and everything.
>we decide to meet up at her house.
>I drive by and see a 245lb whale outside the address.
>do another loop to double check if that’s really her.
>I decide to just stop by and talk for a little. She tells me her died died
>she already made food
>time passes and we talk. I’m slightly drunk, and she goes to her room to change.
>I’m on the couch and she comes back out wearing only underwear.
>slightly aroused because I’m young and drunk.
>we fuck for an hour before she overheats. I’m fucking serious.
All I remember is the smell of entering. Anybody who has fucked a fat chick knows this smell. Pure disgust.

Boil yourself for sanitation. Then you must cleanse the world of your cum rag. Burn that fat b*tch.

>Anybody who has fucked a fat chick knows this smell
Yeah I... wanted to forget.

You did the right thing though, you know what it's like and you'll learn from this. We're going to make it.

Attached: 1596608428872.jpg (657x527, 48K)

What about if I fuck a fat but also a qt girl? Would it be neutral? Tomorrow I'm dating one and I know she wants my D... what do Jow Forums pls respond

I once fucked a disgusting butterball hairy Hillary Clinton supporting Cuban woman, she was the first fat women I've seen to have no ass or tits (like literally hard and small titiies) but with a massive stomach

>the smell of BO combined with that of the grime that forms around your tailbone after not showering for a week

Think of it like hormesis user, a little bit of poison to protect you from exposure in the future. You won't fap to bbw pron, you won't chase fatties, you won't even give them the time of day because, that smell is with you for life brah.

Thank you user. We’re all gonna make it. Even if there’s bumps that are large.

user mine had a 9/10 cute face. Wouldn’t of even tell if she was fat from her face. Just learn from my experience.

Attached: 7E853D87-4C75-44C5-997A-F1619755A8F3.jpg (1100x1100, 52K)

Thank you user. You’re right.

Some people have to learn the lesson the hard way.

Don't be one of those people. I'm one of those people. And let me tell you -- the feeling of disgust at yourself as soon as you're done just isn't worth it.

How can we stop others from experiencing this pain? This bbw meme needs to end.

>tfw ate out and fucked a chubby 50+ year old

no ragrets

Attached: 1490552700108.png (456x900, 393K)

Don't listen to these fags. Hit that fat pussy hard and then walk. As long as she's a cum dumpster and nothing more, you're fine.

Reading this thread is a good first step if anyone's in doubt.

When the moment comes, and you're with that fat girl, and you start telling yourself, "It won't be so bad. She's just a bit chubby really. Fucking is better than jacking off." No, it isn't. You didn't accomplish anything by fucking a girl below your level. You didn't prove anything to yourself. And the shame you'll feel isn't worth it. Everyone reading just has to remember that.

t. Low test who only attracts fat chicks

Shoulda had trips cause this man is speaking the truth

Personally I like to fuck girls at my level or just below my level

>She tells me her died died
what did he mean by this

Attached: 083.jpg (500x494, 68K)

Exactly the scenario I had.

Ya right virgin, keep larping.

Fat girls can be gross but your cringey projecting is grosser.