Daily reminder to hit your aesthetic peak before 30

We really only look good for like 10-15 years. It's fucking heartbreaking. Then we look like shit for 60 years. It's not fair I tell ya.

Attached: A447845C-1258-41EB-B39C-5B53288E3048.png (1177x1230, 1.32M)

No, females only look good for 10-15 years. Males age like fine wine if they take care of themselves.

>be 33 year old boomer
>people think I'm early to mid 20s
Righto m8

I was the opposite, but then I shaved my beard and got a shorter haircut and now everyone says I look a lot younger.

Yeah if i don't shave people think I'm around 30.

thats only for women

I knew a 40 year-old boomer who worked out all the time. I swore he was only 18 until I saw his daughter, and she's an adult. It was such a WTF moment.

>don't take care of skin
>surprised when it looks like shit
wear sunscreen faggot

Im 21 and my mom 41, she looks like my sister lol

And yes shes a pretty woman

She had an abusive boyfriend years ago who didnt do shit at home, they eventually broke up and she comments a lot about how much of a hard working man i am, attending college having a job and working out

Sometimes she says i wish your dad was like you but he left her when i was a baby
That gives me chills

The reason i dont have a girlfriend is because i fear she may feel bad or lonely

what really blows is hair on your head. why the fuck does nature make hair start thinning in late 20s (or earlier in alot of cases). youre barely alive for 20 years then the timebomb on your head makes your scalp start deteriorating, as if you just dont need your hair for the next 80 fucking years. being bald completely ruins peoples looks in a big way

Pretty sure she'd feel worse that she's holding back your life m8

Back in the day it didn't really matter because most of us would traditionally be married and with children by the time we hit mid/late 20s. But now with the way things are and everyone pushing back settling down, it's caused a huge problem with the whole balding thing. People claim it's a non-issue, but that's a cope.

I dont think so, i can do a normal life

Not me, I'm male

Staying single is being held back m8

Your not balding

>Be in Asia
>29
>In a combini
>Dad and son walk up
>Wow, wow kakui! Nihongo shaberu?
>Sorry not much
> Very face baby face wow very face how old I 27
>I'm 29
>Eeeeeehhh?
>He reaches out and touches my pecs
>Kakui ne?
>Jestures at his kids
>Little kid in a minion hat keeps repeating "hello" and touches my bicep
>Ooki!
>Kakui, kakui very face baby face young
>Arigato

I was feeling old that felt good

The average age of marriage before the Industrial Revolution was 26. I think that society worked in good ways to hide it like hats and powder wigs.

Joan Crawford peaked in her 40s

Attached: joan_crawford.jpg (928x1500, 294K)

Joan Crawford never peaked

Attached: 53-39989-mommie-dearest-1488384838.jpg (765x408, 41K)

You know what youve got to do user

Attached: image0011.jpg (732x547, 54K)

>all women hit the wall in their thirti-

Attached: 1531681990950.jpg (1200x1680, 264K)

um sweety, maybe you should watch mildred pierce :)

>fuck your mom

Ok but that 40 years between pics. She aged pretty well.

She was 62 on the right
You guys are retarded

she looks fucking incredible for her age in that picture

Attached: Sigmund-Freud-1926-by-Ferdinand-Schmutzer-with-signature-added-2x[1].jpg (1120x1120, 118K)

Should have used a sunhat and sunglasses every day after 30 minutes of sunlight for health reasons.
Either you get woke on sun damage or you will age like shit.

Scooby looks good and he’s pretty much a grandpa now

Maybe for women
Men can stay attractive and get even more attractive with age

Thanks Hollywood

>males age like wine
not really (at least not for the vast majority of men), but they at least don't age like milk and they have additional factors that determine their social wealth apart from just looks so it's a lot easier to raise that value even past your physical prime

similar for me
>sitting around with the students I'm supervising for some exercise
>turns out they thought I was just a couple semesters above them and roughly the same age as them
>they were like 23, I'm 30
I guess not smoking or drinking excessively helps a lot.

because there's been no real selective pressure for 30+
at that point you already had most of your children so evolution couldn't select for anything happening after that

she got less pretty, but h-hotter

Working for money is the ultimate looksgoblin. Im that 37year old boomer and people think im in my early 20s always. Just stop being poor LMAO

Attached: 1533836338779.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

This. You can look good well into middle age, but by 60 you're almost certainly going to look at least a little old.

And even then she aged well. You can still tell it's her just with alot of wrinkles. Some people's faces change completely when they age. My parents thankfully have good face genes based on old pictures. My dad at 25 looks like him at 70 just with a little thicker colored air and less wrinkles on his face. If I got back to the futured I'd still recognize him.

Of course who knows, by the time I'm his age we might have gene altering nanites that keep everyone in their physical prime their whole lives.

If you keep active and stay fit, a lot of men can stay respectably presentable well into their 50s. Even in your 60s and later, and with some genetic luck, old men can look good for what they are. If you are sedentary, develop a beer gut, don't take care of your skin, and smoke/drink a lot you'll age like shit instead.

Right is basically the absolute best a woman can look when she takes care of herself.

I know women in their mid 30s who look like that, they will look like husks once they hit their mid 40s.

Based and redpilled

Test is illegal because roasties know its anti-aging ability for males.

>23
>balding
I hit my peak at 15

She still looked really good though. Obviously not in the same category as an 18 year old but still really hot in a refined GILF way. I'd treat her to a beautiful candlelit dinner with expensive wine and a heavy serving of dick for afters.

it's pretty impressive and terrifying how quickly some women age. was addressing this one woman at sport in the formal way reserved for older people/people who are above you on the social ladder and eventually she asked me why I kept doing that.
I legit thought she was like 40+ but it turned out she was only in her late twenties and actually a year younger than me. weird as fuck

>could have their potential partners look better on average
>are against it because then they'd feel they'd have to put more effort into it
on the one hand your statement is bullshit because hardly any woman actually knows what test does apart from helping to put on more muscles.
on the other hand I could totally see that happening if they did.

You on the right

Attached: 1503972752816.jpg (2000x1656, 805K)

>could have their potential partners look better on average
That's bad for them, makes it harder to separate the subhumans from the Chads

the absolute majority of them is never going to get more than a pump & dump from a Chad so they might as well go for Chad (fake) instead.

Doesn't matter for them as long as they get pregnant

>is never going to get more than a pump & dump from a Chad
user, they WISH they could get a pump and dump from a Chad.

They have entire fucking elaborate fantasies devoted to whatever Chad is soaking their knickers RAPING them into the ground and claiming them just for a night or afternoon or day or whatever flips their skirt.

>「硬い」 solid