Manlet Lanklet here

I am 5'3 and 45 KG. I just cannot bring myself to eat to put on weight. To any other skellies Manlets or not how did you put on weight and what did you eat? I am a biological male btw.
>become a cute boy with HRT goyim
No

Attached: IMG_4202.jpg (266x424, 18K)

Thats a contradtiction in terms. You have to be tall to be a lanklet.

You're a scrawny manlet.

Mass gainer and small regular meals worked for me but it's by far the hardest part of lifting.

That pic is unironically better than my body after training for like 3 years.

if u have correct plan u will want to eat more

5'11 at 65 kgs as recently as 6 months ago, am currently approaching 80 kgs. You just have to make a conscious effort to eat more. I switched from eating cereals for breakfast to eggs w/ toast. Also consistently eating 2 pbj sandwiches for snacks plus a glass of milk. I feel like it would be a lot easier with a mass gainer, but I don't have the budget for that.

you are doing it wrong friend, and I mean it

>45KG
Holy fuck bro, my gf is 60KG

I'm 6'1 92kg, but what made bulking easier was drinking a lot of shakes. You can sip it or put in a fridge if youre full and drink it after few hours. My favourite shake is:
Banana, 500ml of milk, 5 scoops of PB, 200g of Skyr yoghurt (don't know if it's shipped outside of Europe), 1-2 scoops of whey and some berries. I once calculated that shit to be around 1400kcal

I mean when I got a pump I can look impressive as fuck with angles and shit but when I take 2 days off I look like the pic lmao

Thank you based Chads

Attached: IMG_4056.jpg (384x384, 29K)

Don't worry about mass gainers, you're already doing well. Make some shakes with peanut butter, etc. instead of the glass of milk if you really want even more calories.

Drink milk.

Maybe it's time to follow a real program?

Eat nuts, drink milk and protein shakes in addition of your meals.

t. Year ago 49kg, now 64kg, 5'6 king of hobbits

Hey, I went from looking borderline anorexic at the beginning of this year to normal looking. I'm 6'2 and went from 130lbs to 175lbs (January till now). Peanut butter and milk saved my life, along with lifting

Weight gain shakes and I ate a shitload of peanuts everyday ( like 1000 kcal minimum )

Went from 51 to 65kg at 5'8, so it's a start.

just eat burgers you fucking skeleton faggots. eat three double whoppers with cheese and bacon a day. eat a large pizza. have some milkshakes. how is being a skele even real just eat some food lmao

You can get easier shakes by just using protein yoghurt, banana, and oats in one bowl instead, if u dont have a mixer

>standard height
>metric weight

Attached: 1510203536467.jpg (217x208, 7K)

Sardines
Peanuts
Walnuts
Avacados
Shakes
Eggs
Salmon

Siggis is the only skyr I've found in the us

>5'3 and 45 KG.
Post body

>60 Kg
How tall is she?