Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 5K)

on my head

That's where I wear your mom's vagina.

I just shave them off bro
Just shave them off
Just shave them
Just shave
Just

Attached: BC148F5E-94B2-4E81-8B84-56A27DB42CF1.jpg (650x650, 36K)

Buzz
To ugly for anything else

#3 on sides, keep it short on top, and a shave pls

That's the opposite of how it works though. Buzzcuts only look good on guys who already have attractive faces and don't need anything else. When you're ugly, you need hair and being bald just accentuates your ugliness since there's nothing else to fall back on.

Attached: the onion.jpg (474x586, 22K)

Sounds like youare a baldcel who misses his hair
what you said doesn’t necessarily apply to everyone

Forgot pic

Attached: tmdduwezrts011.jpg (447x480, 38K)

maybe his hair is too ugly for anything else. I know mine is. it doesn't even obey gravity, just grows straight out basically.
>tfw cant do meme bun
>tfw can't comb it back for guido aesthetics

are you black or jewish or something?

I cut my hair 4 days ago and I'm loving it, getting so many looks from ladies after I compliment them.

Attached: images (3).jpg (218x231, 6K)

the looks are probably because you look like a terrorist

Mix of both actually

If you don't have strong jawline and defined cheekbones, don't bother with anything except buzzcut.

Do Jews accept you as one of their own? Are you on Jow Forums to carry out your Jewish tricks?

I wake up
I take a shower
I use Jojobaoil + Mint oil on my hair (just 2-3 drops)

Thats pretty much it, it looks like surfer hair all day long.

Attached: Long-Surfer-Hair.jpg (500x500, 68K)

dios mio, la creatura...

Attached: 1510066118648.png (415x471, 14K)

>both parents are white and facial features look like both of them
>mother happens to be half corsican from a family of mountain dwelling shepherds supposedly descended from moors
>be born arabic as fuck, both skin color and hair
>brothers look exactly like me except with normal skin color and hair
at least people think I'm from the ghetto.

Daily reminder that hairstyle doesn't matter as long as you're not balding. Doesn't matter if you have buzzcut, pompadour or any other shit, bone structure is all that matters. As long as you have hair on your head, hairstyle doesn't matter.

It does actually.

Sounds like you're just realising that you looked like shit all this time with the buzzcut lol

Attached: With this character's death, the thread of prophecy is severed. Restore a saved game to restore (515x385, 21K)

Haircuts were masculine in the boomer age when paying people for services was how the economy worked. Now that the world's a shopping mall and all profit dissappears into the corporate void, I find buying into society to be gay as fuck. No haircuts for me, I'm going full mountain man. Though I still got love for those cut their own hair.

No one accepts me, I grew up in a black neighborhood treated as the white kid (despite my Jewish father dumping my mother) and I still got weird looks and a lot of questions throughout my life at my synagogue.

They're smiling because you compliment them you brainlet shitskin.

Well, you'll fit in here. I'm told that some 95% of posters are black and Jewish.

Maybe but that doesn’t change the fact you will always be bald

2-3 drops each?

Keep crying mutt.

Attached: 1531253252.jpg (247x204, 9K)

no no. I mix my own oil.
I use Jojobaoil as base (90%) and add 10% of mint to it.
The mint oil is mainly for the smell, it smells amazing.

caring about hair is gay

buzz it with a low 1 every week. it makes the jaw look better and shows off muscles

t. balding retard

Forgot to mention, I mix a little minoxodil and some finasteride with the oil for that extra kick

I like this one because it instantly makes me a solid 9/10 without having to waste too much time on it.

Attached: 1519251505693.jpg (654x886, 103K)

I'm not a/fa/ggot so I just buzz it.

I have god tier jawline and eye area so I just buzz my own hair.

Keep the sides short, top longer in the front, slick back with pomade about 2 hours before I need to be anywhere. By that time it naturally falls into place and gives me a nice superman curl.

Most of my friends are going bald. Feels good man.

Like my penis: long and uncut.

founded and encapsulated in a red casing

I don't wear it. It just naturally grows on my head

That shit looks like a Skyrim hair mod

Didn't know windows support came with video chat

>t.retarded baldy

Attached: image.jpg (1125x733, 629K)