Work out frequently

>Work out frequently
>My uncle leave me my 9 years old cousin with me to look after her
>get tired of playing with her in just 15 minutes
Wtf lads. How can that little piece of shit have so much energy. Seriously being with this thing is worse than cardio

Attached: D633_84_612_0004_600.jpg (600x338, 21K)

You know what to do.

Just play "rock".

"Let's play that uncle is a rock for the rest of the day"

Play cave explorer with her.

1.Too much body mass, which requires a ton of energy to maintain and just move around.
2.You're not training for long term endurance. Just enough endurance to workout in the gym for a bit.
3.Kids will tucker you out even if your diet is on point you train like a beast 2 hours a day and have everything on point.

just eat more

>hand them my ipad and let them play games or watch kid stuff on youtube

Works every single time.

Make her do a 2pl8 squat if she's so tough

I have a kid, he's 3. When it's actually yours you do get some weird boost of energy and desire to play with them and engage even after long days of work no matter how wore out you are. Don't worry about it user. Also try doing cardio even though no one here has done cardio since seventh grade I hear it's maybe good for you but I'm skeptical still

>wow why are kids today so fat?

teach her to fap it'll put her to sleep

this

>no timestamp
b8 thread

She wamts to wrestle all the fuckimg time and bites and scratches me and I have to becareful to not hurt her so it is basically getting abused for whatever time she has energy

Thought about pedophilia shit reading this

Attached: 694B446B-D689-4B67-8A05-7D987D0CD8BF.jpg (384x384, 42K)

I want put a picture of a 9 years old relative here. Fuck off pedo

Training 2 hours a day is exactly the reason you will tire out retard

Do it fgt

just fuck her tight pussy, that will quiet her

I'll play with her for you bro

fpbp

Do you not do cardio? Kids should get tired before you do.

There is no way in hell you're working out 2 hours a fucking day and taking care of a kid let alone multiple.

I'm talking about training when you have time and energy and don't have to spend that energy taking care of kids.

It doesn't prepare you for that kind of activity. It's an activity built specifically to keep you in shape and over time you'll physically get better at that movement and subconciously become lazy and not work as hard....which has nothing to do with my original point...
Anyway.

To even have a chance you'll have to have relatively low bodyweight and high endurance.

This.
I gave up smoking completely and took up running to keep up with a kid I was taking care of.

Now that I'm like 100lbs lighter but not running anymore they just run me down.

It was fun to fuck my at the time thot ragged and outlast her though.
Yeah, I'm going to start running again.

Shes gonna be a freak in college damn son

You are presumably an adult male. If you get exhausted before a small child gets gets exhausted, you are not in shape, no matter what Jow Forums tells you or how much you can lift.

You are the stereotype of a muscular video game character (or let's be realistic, a fat video game character) with high strength but zero stamina. Literally weaker than a child.

If you don't have her diddling 315 by the end of the day your uncle should beat you up

Future BPD harpy still in growth phase.

What children don't want to wrestle with their older cousins you perverts?

Small kids are crazy, they regularly do flips or whatever they're called like its nothing. I only wish I was that flexible and explosively strong.

Biting and scratching = emotional regulation issues = 10 years away from "choke me daddy"
It's because they have a much lower area to volume ratio. Same reason they can do pullups no problem all day long whereas you struggle to even get up from the floor.

>It was fun to fuck my at the time thot ragged and outlast her though.
This. If a girl notices you can't move around long enough to play with a child, how will you give her a good fucking? She would be right to reject you.

FUCKIN BOOMERS

>wow why are kids today so fat?

I guarantee you the guy you're replying to is also fat but can't tell because everyone around him is fat too

Grappling martial arts are GOAT for playing with kids user. Was recently wrestling three kids at once for 30 minutes straight and it was hella fun actually. They love being lifted, swung around and flipped upside down.

Same I'm visiting my family and I wrestled my cousins (aged 13 and 18) yesterday and it was a great time. They still like being flipped upside down.

>>hand them my ipad and let them play games or watch kid stuff on youtube
>Works every single time.
Just reverse lipo-suction the kid now, it'll have the same result.

Too many teachers at the school I work at do this. It's fucking horrible.