Just did 10 push-ups and 10 sit-ups and I'm f u c k e d. Tomorrow it's 11 though. The journey begins

Just did 10 push-ups and 10 sit-ups and I'm f u c k e d. Tomorrow it's 11 though. The journey begins.

Attached: i-m-done-being-fat.jpg (800x800, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8oVLbOqX5U8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Push ups and sit ups do nothing
try an hour of cardio while lifting heavy objects really obliterate yourself

daily reminder that fit manlets > dyel obese manmores

Good for you dude. The journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step.

There's a football field behind my house I'm going to run a lap around it carrying a 2kg weight in each hand. I was going to just start small and run a little bit more each day but should I just run until I'm well and truly fucked? I want to push myself to the limit but I don't want to fuck myself up because I want to be able to do this every day

You sound like you're always gonna be fat

I don't know if you're serious but this just makes me want to try harder. So thanks

>carrying a 2kg weight in each hand
why? Just run.

>is fat so decides to exercise
>doesn't realize he can just fix his diet and lose weight

Start lifting weights so as you lose fat you build muscle. That way when you're lighter you won't look awful. Good luck.

Sounds like you have absolutely no idea what you are doing and are not intellectually capable of researching on your own.

Good luck with your injuries and sicknesses you are going to get by fucking yourself up by being a retard.

That's how I started, keep up the good work my dude, try doing a bit of cardio too

Just remember, your diet is more important than exercise. Make sure you stop eating right too and you’ll start making progress.

Good luck with that shitty attitude.

I've already started this. Basically just cutting all of the garbage and junk food and just eating lean meats and green vegetables. I've looked online at diet plans and stuff and I'm still not really sure what I'm supposed to be doing. The exercise is the part I'm struggling with because I really have no self esteem and I'm not confident enough to even walk into a gym. Inb4 basically yes I'm a loser

If putting me down makes you feel better that's fine I'm glad you're happy. It only makes me want to try harder

Who give a fuck about self esteem. It's just an excuse to not go to gym. Force yourself to go to gym once then second time. It is literally the habit work on it. Also fix your diet first if you're fat.

Thats a horrible workout routine since you're not doing cardio and you're just lifting your own bodyweight for linear repetitions it won't help you lose weight. Do 10 minutes on the treadmill instead.

Eat as many vegetables as you can, lean meats, etc. and track your macros. Exercise willpower to not eat those tasty junk foods, eat nuts and fruit for a snack instead.

> self esteem
No one at the gym really gives a shit about you or how you look. Feel embarrassed, go anyway, and think about how fucking good you’re going to look in a year. Read SS, fat guys have an advantage when it comes to beginner gains. Stick with the program and you’ll lean the fuck out in no time.

Adding 1 to the previous day's reps sounds like a recipe for burning out. Why not just do 10 sit ups and push ups for a week then the following week increase it by 5, then the 3rd week by 5 more and so on?Getting fit and losing weight isn't a race.

Oh right I think that came across wrong. Im not worried about what people think of me, Ive dealt with that my whole life. I was talking about going into the gym and having no fucking idea what to do. I want to save up for a PT to get me started but I can't really afford it right now. I'm not a neet, just a lot of bills and I support my disabled sister

cope

While it is true OP needs to so some research, you are a cunt and not welcome here. Here we are all trying to make but also helping others make it.

>feeling self conscious in the gym
I know this is common but I really don't get it. Even if you're the fattest of fat fucks you have as much right to be there as everyone else. Plus most people (I think) are sympathetic and encouraging to obvious newbies. Just get out of your head and focus on your workout

Don't do that. What's the point of destroying your body,havimg to rest 2-4 days, feel like shit, and then you're gonna repeat that again? You're going to fuck your body up for another 4 days until the DOMS go away again?
If you're a fat fuck that hasn't run in a long time you can hurt your knees. You should probably start with mostly walking at 100 bpm or faster (think of the 'staying alive' song to keep your cadence up) and throw in some 30-60 second runs every 2 minutes or something.

Good luck on your mission, my dude. Swing by /fat/ and join the fun. We're all going to make it. Except me.

Didn't see this, feel free to ignore my post. I revise my advice to: do some research, pick a program, and stick with it for at least a couple months

wow you're a informative and cheery guy

kys

In my experience,people in the gym don't care about fat people in the gym. They'd help if you ask them. Just get and app or research how to do each exercise with proper form and go on. First time you'd be self conscious and want to die. The second time less and then you won't care.

You're going to get nowhere because you've done no real research into how to lose weight. Eat less food to lose weight. It really is that simple. Cardio is great, and the higher intensity the better, but eating less food will lose you weight.

You've got this op, I believe in you. Take this spark inside and turn it into a raging fire. You can do it.

Attached: 2863C701-E169-4859-BFF6-F215B01C47A8.jpg (750x812, 146K)

>I want to save up for a PT to get me started
I'd advise against this. PTs just pat you on the back and tell you that you're doing great so you keep paying them. The best advice is what you find out yourself. Read everything in the stickies.

wrong
do your diet
count your macros

Do everything that hurts and don't stop push yourself everyday and fuck yourself up till you're anorexic. Don't look for shortcuts

youtube.com/watch?v=8oVLbOqX5U8

for you, OP

What’s the idea behind the 2kg? Aren’t you fat enough?
Seriously through, OP. ’read some beginners guides, especially re running. You can fuck up a lot there and lose motivation because you set too high or unrealistic goals. Running everyday? Running with extra weight? That’s all typical for beginners who throw after a week or two

agree
sorry to burst your bubble op, and to all the fatties in this thread
you are just acting out of emotions, so once the emotion finishes, you're going to stop exercising: you need to be smart.

not OP, but thanks for reminding me about this gem

Okay so I'm pissed of people like you getting into this without doing the proper but at least there's a will to change.
Running with weights won't do shit except fuck your knees up. It looked like you acted on a whim, don't.
The change you just made need to be a lifetime change. Look into actual lifting,cardio and nutrition don't eyeball it don't improvise.
But go ahead my dude I believe in you

Attached: 33174533_1954328831267043_2217010569997713408_n.png (960x779, 789K)

samefag here
read about habits, search james clear, and charles duhigg.
you don't change habits by going all in like a retard, fucking up your kness, your body and mind.
you make tiny changes first, and then increase slowly.

Good job bro. 95% of us started like that.
Keep it up!

Exercise won't do shit for you without a diet. When you drop weight, then start doing cardio and body weight exercises.

holy fuck what a MOMMY