*ketos your path*

*ketos your path*

When will this madness end, lads?

Attached: 1534757331635.webm (640x636, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

avocaderia.com/menu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in thirty years when the older generation begins dying of some statistically insignificant disease and the scientific community realizes thelongterm impact of ketogenic diets on the body

this chick is a soi male in a woman's body

I'm guessing these guys are bankrupt by the time I finish watching this webm

>Goes through 200 avocados a day.
>Uses avocado for every dish.
F

Seriously, business must be fucking abysmal.

((((Weisman))))

Normalfags don't do keto though. They just eat a few meme foods like avocado and kale. As if you're going to get every basic bitch to give up her pumpkin spice latte.

Also who the fuck does long-term keto? I thought that shit was just for guys trying to shed some weight quickly.

They're called basedgirls

care to elaborate? not a ketomemer just curious.

>i'll have...... one avocado

Attached: Simpsons_08_12.jpg (600x337, 51K)

I think you meant statistically significant

Kek

thanks

Attached: e9b20a0423ed3244862f6d47a1c3f4b3.png (640x426, 350K)

If they use a whole avocado on a burger that’s only 200 burgers a day; that’s pretty bad.

Then again, considering the price they’re charging...
avocaderia.com/menu/

Attached: bd9636fc73d25462.jpg (720x894, 60K)

>MFW ketosis will be seen as a healthier way of living than the SAD in 20 years.
>MFW heart disease, attacks, strokes, diabetes and Alzheimer will have a massive decline in 40 years.

I have no face.

Sage.

>What is liver failure
>What is non-alcoholic fatty liver
>What is eye cataract
>What is constant muscle wasting
>What is an empty wallet

nice, i love seeing beaners get BTFO. gonna keep eating my avocados.

>What is non-alcoholic fatty liver

Ketosis has been proven to REVERS NAFLD you retard.

>What is liver failure
See above.

>What is eye cataract

Bullshit, source.

>What is constant muscle wasting
Fucking troll. Glycogen rich diet promotes muscle wasting. If you arn't eating enough calories your body will pull the glycogen out of your muscles FIRST. On ketosis it pulls from your FAT STORES FIRST. You have to be trolling.

>What is an empty wallet

I eat less because fat keeps you feel longer. My monthly grocery bill has gone down $100.

What a faggot.

Sage

But like, serious quiestion. Does keto work for weight loss, or is it fad and yoyo dieting ?

I feel retarded just by reading this moronic babbling you call arguments.

Best way to lose fat and reverse metabolic syndrome

A low-calorie keto diet will work. Maybe it works better than a low-calorie not keto diet, maybe it doesn't.

I think keto is preferable because it's generally easier to stick with and you feel less hungry. It may also preserve fat free mass, which is something not emphasized in academic discussions

Fuck!
I love guacamole, about every other day it is my entire dinner. Avocados, tomatoes, onion and Sriracha eaten with triscuits

but you do know that deforestation leads to mass-immigration, right?

Everything must be $15 and up there holy shit

The burger is the dearest thing at 14.95. But yea it’s stupid expensive see

How is it stupid expensive? The burger is the most expensive item on the menu at 14.95, everything else is below $12. Which is comparable to even cheaper than most restaurants in my area.

>Be 150 16%bf skinnyfat
>Cut to 130 skele on keto
>1300 calories a day, but never hungry and lifting 5-6x a week, lifts only go up
Keto for cutting is god tier, no question about it. But do I go to standard macros now or embrace the ketobulk meme?

/Thread

Kek like I give a shit if America gets overrun by Mexicanos

Why do people pay for shit like this? You could easily make all those "dishes" at home.

Avocados have seeds that are formerly feeds

Because of calorie restriction and not because of carb restriction, ketard
Keto only help on calorie cutting for hambeasts that can't get into portion control
Saturated fats are even worse than refined sugars, while promoting dehydration, type 2 diabetes, and even cardiac arrest
CARBS DON'T GET YOU FAT, KETARD
YOU GET FAT BY EATING TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING
It's just your brain on ketones and adrenaline

Attached: 1532021904696.gif (500x496, 680K)

>Implying they don't already know of the long term impacts.
Your risk of getting hepatic steatosis increases if you are at it for to long.

>130
Why would you bulk if you're a woman?

because Aly (((Weisman))) says its all over instagram

Not gonnna lie, all that looks pretty fucking good

What is evidence?

This is what keto does to people
>Boney face
>No cheeks
>Wearing baggy clothes to hide skinny fat figure
The owner is also skinny fat af

Attached: Screenshot_20180822-000650_1.png (1080x1056, 1.08M)

Do you need evidence to know carbs are the best protein sparing nutrient? Or that muscles replenish on glucose and not fat? Or that insulin dodging only leads to less water retention (the miracle diets secret to cash on ignorants)

Attached: 1534787056218.png (802x780, 1.07M)

nah man that's just what people look like when they're not fat

pfft, avoiding polyunsaturated fats (i.e. vegetable oils) is the greatest thing that keto ever did as everyone is obsessed with eating sat fat now.

i dont even want to know what they charge to turn a profit holy shit

The keto diet has existed since the 20s you brainlet

Attached: 1509152408449.jpg (601x508, 60K)

All I see are a long list of assertions.

Every dieting is yo-yo dieting when you drop it and start eating like a fatass again

What a snobbish way to get lectured
Go find your own info out of YouTube, lad

I have, thats why I do keto. You're the one trying to convince me not to. You give the links.

I don't discuss with people running on ketones
They are too passionate

A piece of toast with avocado spread on it is $7. It's ridiculously expensive for what it is.

>I eat less because fat keeps you feel longer.

Attached: D8387B6C-5228-4D5C-AFF2-A50B9B79B314.jpg (1600x900, 58K)

been doing keto for almost a week now and i wanna die. i might just start eating carbs again cause i feel like shit lol. also i think i can't get the protein/fat macros right so i'm not even in ketosis

Being on a calorie deficit is healthier, and easier

After two years of failing to get my overweight best friend to the gym(self conscious reasons), he finally asked me about dietary advice. I pointed him to resources/studies on keto and omad. I told him to only check the scale once a month. Short story short, he lost 22lbs this past month. When he told my girlfriend and I she nearly shit. I guess the crap I parrot from here isn't entirely retarded after all.

Lol you wish. This is going to be huge

How

Beaners don't live in the forests. If anything there's more jobs as avacado pickers now

Would love to see how much fat and how much lean mass he lost

i'm on a deficit and i'm intermittent fasting and doing keto. i'm at prob like 15% bodyfat rn and i wanna cut down to like 11 or 12 within a couple weeks

How do you guys have any motivation on keto? I feel like I drag my feet though every task and just feel slow in general

i think long term it's dumb. if you're trying to cut fat for a short term(weeks) period and you pair it up with a calorie deficit it will probably give you good results but i don't know how anyone can keep it up. i like fruit/rice/pasta/potatoes/veggies too much. keto is completely unsatisfying and i feel hungry and shitty all the time