Pasta pass

$300 for a year of all you can eat Olive Garden pasta.$100 for 8 weeks.

Who is ready to cultivate mass?

Attached: olive-garden.png (957x691, 117K)

Someone do the math, how much would you have to eat for this to not be profitable for them? Dinner every day for a year for less than a $1 seems like a no brainer

It's almost totally a loss leader

If I decide to kill myself,that will be my method. I will move into the cheapest,closest place to an olive garden and eat myself to death.

Does the toppings include protein or cheese? If so that's a steal

The pass pays for itself in a month if you eat there every day. This doesn't include tip obviously which would cost way more than the pass over a year.

>he tips
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: EF4583EF-CADF-47E9-8719-DEA39BD67F03.jpg (600x600, 31K)

You could never eat 300$ worth of pasta in a year unless you went there every day. I also think the servings are smaller than normal

>he doesnt tip
>gets fecal matter in his food on day 2 of pasta pass

Attached: 1524270739003.jpg (640x636, 209K)

Olive garden is bretty gross though. It's all mediocre food with small protein portions at best.

But thanks for the tip, OP. I think I'll make some cacio e pepe tonight with some poached chicken

It probably costs them pennies for the pasta itself.

this pretty much, even if you ate half a kilo of pasta per fucking day for 365 days you'd make like an eight of that

i don't know what the toppings are though, they might be meat and shit

What about a tip when buying a pass?

Attached: 1478723137790.jpg (699x485, 69K)

>it's an american complaining about portion size episode

Attached: 1529880634827.jpg (1528x1184, 177K)

>the Amerimutt is so subhuman he also apes the simian coprophagy
All.of.my.YIKES.jpg

This is now an "IT'S HAPPENING!" thread. Post your rare Ron Pauls.

the absolute fucking state of amerimutts. If they don't give dumb ass 17 year olds free money they get shit and spit in their fucking food. Meanwhiel they complain when the portions are less than 2 pounds. Absolute disgusting continent and people, fattest in the world for a reason

Attached: amerimutts.jpg (373x1920, 127K)

>order pasta with grilled chicken
>receive half a breast on top of a small mountain of pasta
Nigga, my skinnyfat ass can put some food away, but when the macros get that fucked I'm not into it

This, not a mutt or a mutt enabler (buíochas le dia) but it’s a buffet, obviously they’re gonna fill you up on the cheap shit and limit proteins

>half a kilo a day
>"""bulking"""

>ron paul
>doesn't realize rand paul is the torch bearer

Attached: you_are_warned.jpg (615x330, 61K)

Attached: 1491530497575.jpg (392x498, 64K)