Feels

The gym is the only thing that distracts me from my feels of emptiness brahs.

Nothing like a heavy weight above your head to focus on and distract you. I wish I could be at the gym all day brahs I fucking love it

Attached: IMG_6537.jpg (900x900, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPM1ifkOQ9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be me
>workout should only take 1hr 15m
>stall it to 2hr 30m every time because I don't want to go back home to my shitty life

Attached: images.jpg (205x246, 5K)

Same. We need to get on juice so we can have our 8 hour arm days

>tfw you know you’re missing out on other activities that can give you a similar feeling but you just haven’t explored them

>tfw love dog
>tfw can barely keep apartment clean taking care of him alone
>tfw can't do anything spontaneous
>tfw parents will guilt trip me since they spent a lot on the dog

It's a weird feel, and I hate it all around because I love the pup and he loves me, but it's such a drag. At least I was able to break an OHP PR today.

I unironically started roiding for this.

im in the same boat
ive noticed that i get bummed out and irratible on my rest days
sooo
ive started a PPL routine where i dont take any days off anymore
im lifting everyday now
so far so good

Now that college is starting up again I have access to a gym, and holy shit I forgot how awful DOMS is. Last semester I was lifting 6 days a week, but not i have to actually take a rest day mid-week.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x696, 55K)

I just realized that I really haven't been happy for the last few years. Even when I feel good lifting, I'm still using my anger at myself to push through.

How do I become happy?

get a gf

Attached: 1534472803289.jpg (1080x1350, 353K)

How much does that shit cost

Not that user but getting a girl friend won’t make you any happier unless she is going out of her way to make you happy. You need to solve/get over your depression or what ever is making you unhappy to truly enjoy a relationship

ttt

I'm holding out hope for this. I started lifting recently and enjoy it, so maybe there's other things out there too. Going outside your comfort zone is hard though.

>Only had one girlfriend in my life and that was in 2012
>Start seeing this girl
>Ideal type and she was interested in me for a while
>Really great chemistry together
>Love spending time with each other and she's clearly starting to fall for me, despite her being wary about jumping into another relationship
>Sex is fantastic too
>tfw a part of me wants to leave her because I just want to be alone
>Also feel like my future is too ambitious and that I'll need as much free time as possible in the coming years; something having a gf would make almost impossible
>Also feel that tying myself down without much relationship experience is a bad thing, especially because I want to discover who I truly am
>While I enjoy our relationship, a part of me secretly wants her to end it
>Feel terrible because she's had a terrible last few months and our thing we have has really made her happy again

What's wrong with me?

Attached: 1533454464909.jpg (370x413, 15K)

>Finally meet cute hacker chick from /mu/, only female I've been able to tolerate in what seems like years.
>She's a difficult autist, won't respond to my text.
>Boss is getting on my fucking nerves.
>To visibly annoyed / pissed to be able to court women
>Have absolutely nothing to look forward to.
>Feel like I'm about to rip someones head off.

God damn.

Attached: 1517843149791.jpg (646x500, 84K)

>that line about gf taking up free time
Holyshit i’ve never even thought about that. Been wishing for a gf this whole time but never thought about the time commitment. shiiiiit

>finally somewhat of a big guy for a natty
>have bike accident yesterday
>wrist broken
>left arm in a cast for atleast 4 more likely 6 weeks
>will have to watch the work of 4 years o hard work and pretty much no days off fade away
>I dont even know what I will spend all the free time on

any advice ? is it somehow possible to keep my gains... please tell me it wont be as bad anons

Attached: 26611e364b3c0f44c0e5f792e6ad75a7.jpg (662x712, 34K)

you got muscle memory man, regaining that lost muscle will be much easier than getting it in the first place. just dont rush into training again and you'll be fine.

>tfw lost all motivation and self confidence after realizing I'm friendless irl
>Realization that majority of my life has been zero to handful of "friends"
>Only person who I would call my best friend recently told me they had to put an end to our friendship to prevent their significant other from getting jealous
>tfw it's been a year and a half of complete friendlessness that I now struggle with social anxiety irl and online
>tfw Jow Forums is the only place I don't struggle.
Bros wtf do I do? I was making good progress to 190lbs but I'm back up to 220. I don't want to be a fucking fatty anymore.

Attached: 1532237027870.jpg (1809x1231, 222K)

>Everythings fine. Got a job with decent income, am married, we own a house, both academic degree. Yet this feeling of depression because fear of being insufficient to the requierements and demands of the job due to ad/hd and high IQ but underachiever. Part of me wants to run away from it (aka look for another job with maybe less money and less resp. demands more suitable for ad/hd) but then there is responsibility. Lifting is one of the few things I do besides sleep, work, shitpost on the chan, eat. At the moment so tired and depressed that not even going to gym - instead drinking and not getting enough sleep. But then this again fosters shit feelings. Not gonna kill myself but sometimes wish, I were dead.

>Everythings fine, lads. Everything.

Attached: disbelief.gif (250x141, 129K)

>>Feel like I'm about to rip someones head off.

youtube.com/watch?v=iPM1ifkOQ9s

I fucking hate reading stories I relate to, why

I'll be a wizard soon. Fucking kill me.

Attached: a_robots_real_imaginary_gf.png (1306x767, 68K)

Try martial arts. Same feeling and you'll be able to use your strength

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-15-00-32-50.png (540x960, 256K)

thx

Iktf, worked a physical job for 50-60hrs a week this summer so was always too tired or busy to have real gym sessions, now doms are making me too sore to do anything besides lay in bed

as if who you really are is dependent on you being alone or not. i mean yeah you'll get more alone time but you would also lose a potential friend who you can bounce ideas off of.

sounds to me like you want to have your cake and eat it too - why not learn time management? dont shoehorn yourself into blaming the relationship for your own shortcomings - you see the world through whichever lens you choose to peer through, and only you can choose it

keep your chin up, user. im rooting for you.

>tfw have meet a non-normie girl
>tfw she was easily a 7 on bad days
>the good kind of thicc
>Non-shit personality
>Ended up just going our ways because we wanted our own career paths.
Feels bad but at least we are friends.