Girl nests head on shoulder

>girl nests head on shoulder
>adjusting herself
>”your so boney”

How do I get Metroid Prime delts?

Attached: 4CC75C7C-2FE5-40FD-8535-E3FE4A05A958.png (645x1260, 440K)

Overhead Press + Seated Dumbbell Press + Lateral Raise + Rear Delt Fly

>”your so boney”

Attached: hey-girl-are-you-an-archaeologist-no-why-because-i-23878761.png (500x565, 28K)

SS + GOMAD

>sister rests head on shoulder

Lat flys
vert flys
arnie press
dips
chest flys
clean and press

Attached: Escapements.jpg (1000x719, 147K)

Unless you're a skeletor that bitch is probably stupid. There anatomically aren't any muscles over the "corner" of your shoulder, you can go up to Kai Greene and feel his bones at the joints for a fee. Muscles aren't like skin, they don't cover everything, they go from A to B in a straight line.

>There's a difference between standing OHP and seated OHP

Attached: 1458148104266.png (963x720, 602K)

>you're so boney
This brought back painful school memories

Attached: 0b3.png (233x261, 84K)

if you're standing you'll cheat by using your legs or hips and force the weight up with momentum instead of your delts

There is. You're grounded at the hips/ass, that means you can't lean back without falling over. Seated barbell OHP is usually done behind the neck for this reason.

Not that hard growing shoulders, lateral and rear delts can and should be done literally everyday. Anterior delt is pretty much worked on presses and don't need dedicated exercises, unlike the other heads.

what lifts do you need to do so you have comfy shoulders for girls to put their head on? Is OHP and Bench enough?

>working the same muscles every day sucks, therefore it must yield gains
Sure thing sweetie. No pain no gain.

>I misunderstood something therefore I'm right about it
nice one lad

I understood the gist: that some fag on Jow Forums thinks you can train your shoulders every day and goes around spreading this misinformation

tinytrip trained his delts like 5 times a week iirc and they were godlike

You are a retard

Assuming you do some form of pulling/rowing you can do light sets of 2-3x6-12 isolation exercises, despite the fact that they active most pulling exercises compound exercises are that good at building big or strong posterior and lateral delts. The same protocol goes for rotator cuffs, specially for external rotation. These exercises don't take much time and are very easy.

>muh overtraining!
Post body you fucking weakling

LMAO you're not going to overtrain doing lateral raises, what you're gonna get is insufficient recovery and swinging babby weights around like a dumb thot because you didn't give your delts time to recover.

>this guy on roids did something you can only get away with on roids, so natties can do it too!

False. Plus he was a turbomanlet and on roids.

Attached: tinytrips.jpg (579x366, 42K)

>you're not going to overtrain
>you're gonna get insufficient recovery
>by swinging babby weights

Attached: Triple wrong.jpg (1200x674, 66K)

>I'm a retard who thinks "overtraining" refers to any situation where you're training more than you should and doesn't know it's a technical term that refers to overtraining syndrome. What is supercompensation btw?

Attached: retard.jpg (500x210, 60K)