People who try to put you down

Anyone have to deal with people trying to belittle their lifts IRL?
>weigh 150
>Orm on bench in 195
>trying to increase
>tell friend who weighs 200
>”yeah well I can bench 225 for five”
How do you deal with these people?

Attached: 5A61A851-E06D-4FEB-85DA-3CDC88D0091C.jpg (750x868, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strengthlevel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get strong

stop associating with these people. Only teens keep people that disrespect them in their life outside of work

bluepilled

You can't be mad at somebody that you feel pity for. And you need to pity people who try to belittle/mistreat others, because they will piss off a lot of people throughout their lives.

I think OP is incorrect. Family is kept in your life even if they suck. Sometimes you maintain contacts with people who might be useful even if they're shitty people.

You shouldn't keep close friends who are disrespectful.

I want to. Not sure it will change things though, if I were to out bench him he would make an excuse or find some other exercise he can lift more in. He is like family. We have been best friends for years and recently he has this attitude that everything needs to be a debate or competition and if he loses he gets all pissy

>yeah well ur fat as fuck

That simple

op is a human cringe comp op is a dumb dweeb op is a FAGGOT

Based and redpilled

Itll never stop. They'll always find something or some way in which they are "better" than you even if they're not. It's the nature of the lesser individual. Move on and ignore, the more attention you give to it the worse it gets.

look at this fucking cuck. if a "friend" disrespects you, he's not your fucking friend. if he tries to belittle your accomplishments, it shows he holds himself in superior mental regard towards you. either you fucking drop him/her or you get in their fucking face and make them stand down. fucking beta poster

Put these lifts into strengthlevel.com/

You'll find that yours is more impressive than his.

Then tell him to fuck off because he's a cunt.

He sounds like an absolute bitch.

I don't that has never happened to me outside of banter you sound like a person disrespect naturally because you are a bitch

You weigh 150lbs
You weigh as much as a chubby girl user
Unless you roid you are never going to get respect. No one cares about whatever bitch weight you are struggling with this week when staying shredded twink-mode is more important to you than (wait for it) lifting a (wait for it) respectable (nut) amount of weight.

Jow Forums is a shithole, I know you either don't wanna hear what I'm saying or think I'm trolling. But I'm your bro user, so listen:
You need to eat (1 can tuna + 3 eggs x 3 meals a day) until you weigh as much as a man weighs. You will naturally start lifting more weight, and people won't have shit to say about you.

Learn to use words like "cool" and "ok" anytime anyone Says anything that is retarded or something u don't wanna deal with

Height isn't less important than weight in bench press, so stocky manlet masturbating over their 1rm should fuck off

Tell him that's a good job and don't come here to bitch about your gay feelings.

That stuff can be hard to hear. What they realy should be doing is be complimenting your success and progress. It's hard to make other people change, so rather prepare yourself for those types of situations, have a good answer that acknowledges that your friend does well and have it come across in a way where you don't seem to have gotten hurt or a damaged ego. Make it seem like it slides off you like water

Thanks man

Lmao 225x5 at 200lbs is terrible

Stop being a half repping bitch and maybe I won't diminish every half rep you do. Bring the bar down to your chest you deep in the closet faggot, then push it up. That's one rep. Not 90° at the elbow. Full ROM, you cock smoking faggot.