Friendly reminder that compression underwear kills sperm count & reduces test

Friendly reminder that compression underwear kills sperm count & reduces test.

Also, sleep naked.

Attached: 3867C3BD-47C1-4763-80AE-62FEC3549893.jpg (800x416, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9751347
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't sleep naked. My balls flopping at over the place is uncomfortable, plus I end up rolling over onto them and shit.

Need to keep ma nuts under control.

You gotta let them flow and regulate their temperature so they can keep working hard and remain at optimal temp bruv

tape

then you get the same effect from wearing underwear idiot

How can anyone think that compression underwear is comfortable?
I've tried them various times and they suffocate my balls every time

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9751347

> The hyperthermic effect of brief style underwear has been exaggerated. In our study there was no difference in scrotal temperature depending on underwear type. It is unlikely that underwear type has a significant effect on male fertility. Routinely advising infertility patients to wear boxer shorts cannot be supported by available scientific evidence.

they are necessary if you have a 16cm soft dick and the temp outside is like 30ºc plus.

>believing what the government tells you

>dismissing a study because you dont like the people involved

>kills sperm count & reduces test.
Why would i care about that? My wifes bull has enough for the both of us.

Why do I even bother....

i just let my nuts hang twunnyfohsebben
drip drip

Reminder that tanning your ball sack yields a 200% increase in testosterone production

Attached: rockwell point.jpg (1024x1021, 815K)

What?

You heard me. Sunbathing with your nuts hanging loose and exposed to the sunlight significantly boosts test production. It's not bullshit. Look it up.

>Also, sleep naked.

But then what if you get up to pee in the night and go back to bed and then a small amount of pee goes on your bedsheets

Checked and kek’d

My theory has always been increased blood flow or something but I always wonder why this is.

shit is that why my balls retract when I'm wearing them?

Sleep on your side with a pillow between the knees

does it make a difference when im wearing lose boxershorts? its like i`m basically naked