Transformation

Hey Fit! I’m 21 years old and into fitness. I have been training for 4-5 years and I really find happiness from it and it has become my passion and something I do almost every day. I have been watching young fitness enthusiast on youtube for years (David Laid, Dylan Mckenna) and I really look up to them and find them inspiering. I also want to reach out to others and motivate and Inspire. But I dont know how to get started. Do you guys have any advice? Not to seem like a douche, but I feel like my physique has improved through the years and is «good enough» for a youtube channel.
Couple of days ago i made my very own youtube channel and I uploaded a «Body Transformation» video where I showed my transformation jurney from the beginning of my lifting career, and til my current physique. However, it seems like noone is noticing my video or my channel, and I dont really know how to reach out to people, so I could really need some advice.

If anyone is interested in seeing my transformation video, I have linked it here:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DEXfSdTr9h8

This is not spam, this is only an ask for advice. How do I reach out? And If anyone were to wonder, yes I’m 100% natural, even tho i will admit that the last pictures in the vid are taking with superior light, pump and angel. You know how it works.
Thanks!

Attached: A0382DE9-8D42-4C53-BF25-B3AD3147E36E.jpg (1090x675, 325K)

>and something I do almost every day

Don't exaggerate. You only need to pin tren 3 x per week.

/thread

Yea I know, but on «restday» I get bored haha.. Usually train 5-6 days a week

>yes I’m 100% natural

plz comment further on the unnatural 'old man face' you have for 21, which is a common side-effect of hormone use

Haha bro. I know what you mean judging on the thread photo. However, that is sharpened to make my physique look sharper, but also made my face look old.. Im not walking around like that haha

My goal is to reach 100 subscribers, but as mentioned, it seems like my channel dont get noticed.

Help me bruhs, how do i reach out to people?

Damn your physique is actually really impressive tho. I think you just have to be patient bro. You just got yourself a new subscriber.

Thank you! Thank you really much!

Height, and what are your macros like?

I’m 6’2 (187.5cm) and my morning weight is around 96kg - 211lbs. Around 11-12% bodyfat now I would guess.
Gonna make a youtube video about this and a «max-testing» of all the big main lifts (Squat, Deadlifts, Bench and overheadpress) Think its gonna be a decent good video.

Macros around 500carbs-210protein and 100 ish fat

What are your macros like though dude? Maintenance calories and protein/fat/carbs split?

Never mind lol thanks for the info and gl with the channel!

Thank you very much!

>slowly losing your hairline

Attached: 29177283_1666545463426139_3505621417313959936_o.jpg (1440x1433, 127K)

take the neckpill. you should make very progress as a frauder

Attached: 1509231749044.png (719x229, 334K)

Most of those guys are on gear, my dude

Holy shit OP go post this shit in reddit you enormous faggot

I believed it until that DL and 4 plate bench press + the pictures that came after

You look good bro but i feel like i can see when the celltech kicked in. Whats your diet and routine like?

Go for it. The world needs more fitness content!

Stop samefagging OP

Does anyone know the term for when someone goes out of their way to lie without being asked a question.. I don't think it's a Freudian slip but it's something like that, I heard a cop say it once, and it's how they catch a lot of people, they'll ask a basic question like where are you headed and the person will say "blah blah blah, I don't have any drugs or anything though"

That's 100% what these guys are doing when they go out of their way to claim natty without being accused of roiding yet

That «4plate bench» is actually 340 pounds my friend. And I’m 100% natty I can assure you.

All natty. Training PPL, with 2-300 kcals surplus. Usually around 500carbs, 210 protein and 100-120fat

Thanks...but seems like all I got out of this post was hate and dislike on the video :(

Well, I have been accused multiple times tho bro...

You'd have to be eating like 4-5k calories to bulk at 6'2 and it wouldn't be possible to keep your fat that low and still see those types of gains
You can fool normies who want to believe they can look like that if they just follow your advice but I'm on this website way too much to believe you

Post your gf nude

I am eating 4500kcals on my workout days. And what you dont see in the vid, is that I bulk up like 10kg (20lbs) and then shred dont. The end photos is at the end of my cut. So yes, I do get fat while eating that much bruh

Haha How do u know I have a GF

Keep in mind that when i’m choosing the pics for my transformation vid, I’m only using the best pictures with the best light, pump and angles. I’ll admit that I look way better on the end photos than when i’m walking around with no pump in normal life in normal light.

You need to invest in a decent camera and make it more about the "lifestyle" surrounding lifting and show your personality, throw in some tips and routines, some vlogs at the gym with your friends if you have them, some clickbait titles, maybe a couple connor murphy style reaction videos taking your shirt off around qts etc etc, your channels not going to blow up after two 30 second lift videos and a transformation
You have to commit to it and pretend you have a lot of subscribers, build it and they will come type mentality

ikd what kind of thread this is or if this is even you. Anyway, who the fuck cares if you're natty or not. If you are, people will claim you're not anyway. And if you're not (like the youtube fitness people you'd been looking up to) then normies don't even know they are anyway.
If it's a personal thing fine, just know it doesn't matter unless you're going to compete in a sport where it's hard to dose or take seasons off to dose then come back, but you're not so that's irrelevant.

As for getting views, like pinning, try what your youtube fitness icons do and go to some strips where people party at night and walk around naked so drunk thots come up and try to lick your abs. Or walk around a beach and try to mog people idk get creative. Have someone film it obviously and post thumbnails and video titles involving said sluts.

>shot of you getting ready in the morning
>"whats up youtube this is malo fit it's whatever oclock, headed to ____ gym"
>b roll clip of you walking to your car
>go pro shot of your drive to the gym
>shot of you saying hi to the receptionist
>a few static shots of your warmup
>shot of you explaining workout for the day
>shots of workout
>dub in some voiceover explaining your form and tips
>outro shot of you with pump saying "well that's it for today guys like comment subscribe for more content"
>sunset b roll with some techno music

Vlogs on youtube follow the same format and it seems easy if you commit to it and like I said have a decent personality/friends/clickbait girlfriend

Yes, that is true. Planning on making more vids like this. Thanks

Thank you mister!

Damn you should be like a social media consultant

I just watch wayyyy too much youtube and see these guys making money every day doing the exact same format I posted but I don't have OP's body or any real marketable talent

Lets use my body and your editing skills bruh, we split the money;)

Pity, you were a qt boi and now you're balding

I dunno why everyone comments on my hair and that its faiding, but its not lol. But I agree it might look like it on some of the photos. I have always have had very thick hair, and I still have broes

Post pics with normal settings then

Just wanted to say that your optimism shines against this snide thread astoundingly. Keep fighting the tide brother!

He's gonna be a Chad even with a bald head desu.

Thank you! I need some positivity

Bruuuuhhh I’m not loosing my hair

You're 6'1". 6'2" is 188cm.

Dont go on an malayan soup eating forum to expect hugs

You're only 21 and might not know what you want with your life. Lay off the juice because you're not fooling anyone. All those influencers are all well connected with each other and were in the game long before you so you're only just another face. Quit before you hurt yourself with that stuff.

6’1 equals = 185cm, 6’2 = 188cm.
I’m 187,5cm bro

I’m a lifetime natty. I’m 6’2 and 210lbs - 11-12%bf. Thats a FFMI of 23,5 wich is easy within the natural range. But thanks, I know and will never hop on the juice my dude.

Yea I figured...

Post 'em

Just took these. No pump, no good lightning. Straight up. Gotten a little higher bf% cuz of bulking the last 2-3 months.

Attached: F872CFF2-FBF0-48E0-9F2B-3D0AF1E1BC0A.jpg (1200x1119, 238K)

Why censor when you already posted face?

What's your max pull ups?

My posing face looks wierd haha
I actually maxed out 27 pullups last week.
Usually trains with 45 pounds in a belt trying to go for 8 reps for 4 sets as my bodyweight increases every month aswell.

My posing face looks wierd haha
I actually maxed out 27 pullups last week.
Usually trains with 45 pounds in a belt trying to go for 8 reps for 4 sets as my bodyweight increases every month aswell.

Attached: 490DCC35-088D-4355-B43E-04F069BE29C7.png (1242x2208, 3.23M)

Subscribed. Good shit man. I hope that you are natty but having that kind of physique at that age is gonna be hard to pull off so you'll understand why people remain sceptic.

Are you skandibro?

Thanks alot my dude! Stay tuned for more content. I give you my word I’m natty and forever will be! Yes I’m norwegian and turn 22 this year bruh.

Planning on uploading a «Mock Meet» vid soon, testing all my 1 rep maxes. Maybe a lil day in the life, some food, nice editing and some raw workout footage. My big goal is 1000 subs

awesome pics. great size. lookin thick. solid. tight. keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. show us what you got man, i wanna see how freakin huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. thanks for the motivation.

Attached: 12339590644.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

This is why I posted. This is what I’m about! Thanks! And I will

You also need to start an instagram business page and run competitions for PT /sponser some posts (surprisingly cheap). Probably be best if you were to post in English

Hmm thats a good idea. Thanks!

Bigger than David Laid all while natty. Good job.

>natty
are you retarded?

Judging by what he looks like without a pump, he is natty. You're retarded.

As mentioned I’m 6’2 and my @bw is 210 at 11% bodyfat. That is a FFMI of 23,5 wich is achievable natural. Even 25+ is achievable natural if u have good genetics. I’m a lifetime natty.

Also see: for pic without pump, without good light or pose.

Attached: 56047521-537A-48A4-9269-9BFC58CCDF48.png (1242x2208, 199K)

What do you do for forearms bruh.

Indeed. «Instagram-game» aka superior lightning, filter, good pump and perfect angel can make you look 2x bigger.

Neve trained them bro, however they always get a massive pump when I’m training back or biceps. I Guess I’m using alot of forearms when doing back work.

if you do a few cycles then come off you dont go back to being natty lmao

>Horrendous form
>Fake natty
>Same shit I've seen millions of times
>Normies will fall for this as achieveable

Doesn't matter if your advice is sound or not, having a good physique will be enough to carry you through fooling the waves of normies that will believe this is achieveable natural.

Keep posting on forums, get on social media, insta, FB, etc. And put some originality into your videos to make you stand out, be amusing, entertain, otherwise youre just another jacked kid.

This: I’ll admit i chose the best photos for my video. Best light, pump, angel you got it.

Mate half the active posters are on cycle. Fuck off.

are you trying to ruse me or just dense?
the photo in the OP is quite clearly, not natty

I like you annon, together we can fight the fake natties.
>i'm not on deca and test right now

You'd think OP would admit it at this point considering he has nothing to lose by doing so. Not everyone has shitty genes and can pull of a physique like that naturally so it's likely he's being truthful.

Though the veins and how cut he looks would make you second guess if he is natty but like he said over and over, lighting and angles.

This guy! Yes. If I had been on the juice I would have told you by now, like he said, I got nothing to lose. Its an anonymous forum and I have nothing to hide. The /thread photo is also zoomed in, with filter, sharpened and so on just to make the perfect thumbnail. I know it dossn’t look natty, but it actually is. I promise all of you.

You look like b8 now desu.
I'll try to watch your vids when they come out though, nice progress. I believe your natty story too, try not to take it to heart when these fatasses on Jow Forums attempt to go in on you.

My suggestion is to go to instagram, keep taking these unbelievable pictures and vids (like the dark lighting bathroom one in the video) and use an excessive amount of fitness tags to get your really noticed. Then drop your youtube every so often there to get people to check out your new vids.

Attached: 1502357911668.png (1000x1442, 1.09M)

>You look like b8 now desu.
Also by that I meant bateman.

Attached: bateman.jpg (584x413, 31K)

Thanks alot for the support! I will try to do that, I have some future plannes vids. Thanks for taking your time.

Yes. That is true, but the IG-game make them look even better.

Face looked better at 17. Sorry bro but nice gainz regardless

My face looks old and shit on the photo yes I know.. Not saying it looks good haha but better IRL than on the thread photo. Hair also looks like a terrible mess mygawd

Damn bro, that transformation is pretty good. Your physique is really nice for 21yo, keep pushing it in the gym, post youtube vids, be patient and you will go far.
Dont care about all these haters in this thread, they are just jelly and fat.

it's called being lean dipshit.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

What did you expect from a singaporean finger painting forum

Thank you very much sir! All I want to do is inspire and motivate others! I will, I promise! Subscribe for content, it is coming more these two weeks

Haha I have no idea bro. I usually dont hang around too much on /fit

I don't know if this is bait. But it seems like you're new here, but I am impressed how you're able to shamelessly shill your YT channel on this Cambodian kidney exchange forum. Gotta give it to ya kid, you got guts.

However, those guts seem to be coming from something. Just be honest about it. People like honesty. It's something not a lot of people on YT fitness have anymore. And be different, you look like some cookie cutter fitness channel.

Attached: Screenshot_20180818-101658.png (1080x595, 621K)

I am totallt honest bro. Just asking for advice to get out there.

Thank you very much my guy!

Just another roider with good insertions, why the fuck would anyone care

The Delray Misfits was fun, you are just another attentionwhore