Who started the myth that women don’t like buff men?

Who started the myth that women don’t like buff men?

Attached: 55D9F83E-0C0C-4B81-A8F4-1E1BB097F63D.jpg (750x935, 168K)

Unbuff men and women who pretend they aren't shallow

Retard

Not Google, Not autocorrect. It’s a word filter. Welcome to Jow Forums under the reign of Hiroshimoot, faggot.

been gone a while?

If women are as predictable as they regularly are: women

women will tell you the following to make you feel better when you're undesirable:
>women don't care about height
>women don't care about good looks
>women don't care about penis size
>women don't care about muscles or fitness

Why do they do this? So when they end up knocked up with no babby daddy they don't seem so bad when they end up with some balding middle aged manlet with a dad bod because that's all they can get at that point for being used goods and letting themselves go.

Attached: 1529438377738s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

/thread

Attached: DjY5AJKU4AA9ZMK.jpg (1200x782, 218K)

>but hot girls date fat guys
yeah but they don't end up marrying them, they do it for show. To show all the other females they aren't shallow, but they really are.

>Not true! x woman married x fat guy
It seems that the fat guy was actually a pretty good partner and the woman actually fell for him. Who would've thought that looks aren't anything? They basically forced themselves into doing something they originally didn't like to get some status symbol, but ended up actually liking it. Kind of like volunteering, nobody likes it at first, but in the end you realize it can be fun. Same with dating fat chicks.

This. They are just in denial. The men are jealous and pretend that they don't have to be in good shape to be sexy and desirably. The women just don't want to make the unbuff men (or their bf/husband) around them to feel inadequate when in fact they wish their man was buff too.
I'm still skinny/dyel but I know I used to be one of those guys who thought that buff guys in good shape were automatically assholes or pea-brained, until I grew up and realized I just wished I was buff too.

many women are in to artsy/musician type dudes with no muscle at all. being thin is key in that case though

This is pretty much
This

I have heard countless girlfriend on girlfriend conversations and they are always drooling on hot guys with abs, muscles, etc. but the same girls tell other girls/guys that they don't really care about that.

Everyone likes to admire perfect bodies though. Would I like it if my gf had a tighter stomach and ass? Absolutely but I love her regardless.

It’s almost as if physical appearance can be changed relatively easily but if you have a bad brain/personality like a lot of people on Jow Forums, you’re fucked.

I care about all these things AND personality as well

It's honestly all on a balancing scale. I'd date someone below my league if I judge him to be a dependable man who doesn't waste my time with bullshit

feel free to reverse image search

t. female with vageen

Attached: MVIMG_20180319_205724.jpg (2448x3264, 1.41M)

cute

That nose width is probably larger than atg least half the dicks lengths here, no need to post pics. Why are there so many Asian grils posting pics in here?

Women themselves, yet another shit test.

the same happens with money

out of curiosity, how far does that dependability go?
using a scale of 1-10 on each of those categories, if they are say a 3 on all of those but are a 10 in dependability or personality or whatever, does that work?
asking for a friend

>I care about all these things AND personality as well
Pretty much. Incelshits blame their loneliness on their looks, and people say it's their shitty personalities, and that's true, but it's also their dumbass looks and lack of charisma as well.

If you don't have good looks up front then women will never even give you the chance to learn about your supposedly wonderful personality. Can't blame them though. If you have the skin complexion of a cave amphibian with acne, greasy hair, and/or under/overweight then you don't even deserve to approach anyone, let alone women. I wouldn't want a hambeast in my life either.

Your jawline does a really good job at distracting from the size of your nose.

go outside

what happened to 4 chan...

Not one boobs or gtfo comment
Not one slut shaming.

Have you all become normal ?

fuck this place t b h

Attached: 1532855910558.jpg (1080x1064, 172K)

Jow Forums appears to be minimum 50% gay men.

nice beak

Attached: 552.jpg (1001x1408, 224K)

Women started this. If you actually spoke to women then you'd know that outside of muscle fetishist types, the average woman finds men over a certain size intimidating and unattractive, and the majority of women prefer skinny twinklets, athletic bodytypes (think under 210 pounds at 6'), and dadbods. Even if you hate it and you think it's a meme women actually like dudes with bodies that look attainable. Dadbods are attainable. Bodybuilder physiques reek of obsessiveness and narcissism.

Attached: 1532690750414.jpg (2048x1536, 525K)

Attached: 1533430272281.jpg (480x953, 323K)

> reek of obsessiveness and narcissism.

and women hate woman.

I'm more concerned about my trapezoids.

sad but true

Attached: p3sTeGE.png (600x519, 293K)

>women hate women

yeah

IM just flabbergasted that kids actually white knight here, for real.

used to be a much more redpill community.

read "woman despising"

I loved that tho.

Attached: dat roastie.jpg (394x492, 129K)

Yes that's my point. Looks>everything else
Of course once you get to pick people based on looks, you then start focusing on other shit like personality but these women who say that they don't care about looks are just flat out lying.
Girls hit up guys who are very good looking without knowing anything about their personality.
Girls rarely hit up guys with good personality and average to below average looks.
try talking to girls

Attached: 1533902480170.png (600x730, 757K)

achievable natty?

yeah my point. it reminds them of themselves

Attached: ugh.jpg (980x932, 366K)

>it reminds them of themselves
I wouldn't necessarily say that's why but sure. Women love attention and find guys who put effort into themselves unattractive because it means that you won't put as much effort into them.

Nobody's white knighting anything. Just nobody cares.

>Who started the myth that women don’t like buff men?

Women who can't get buff men and incels who are too lazy to work out

i think you are a pretty girl and spending time here isnt good for you

here's my scale
>looks 3/10
>personality 7/10

I've learned the hard way that I can't put up with useless men that can only look good

if you're curious, I'm currently dating a 5'7 manlet with a 5 inch dick. ngl I
feel so much more loved and satisfied than I ever did when I dated ((( Chads )))

my drop checklist, 2 items or more is a drop
>lies, small or big
>thrust me for 15 minutes and bust a nut regardless of dick size
>vapid conversations that numb my mind
>inability to be emotionally intimate
>confused and doesn't know what he wants in a relationship
>no definitive future plans
>doesn't believe in monogamy

pic related
>the guy I'm currently dating

Attached: IMG_0837.jpg (2250x3000, 995K)

You talk about your guy like you dont respect him

This is what Jow Forumscels think of when they hear buff

Attached: 1482544135806.png (1014x884, 351K)

gross, try getting a hair transplant

Why are fat Asians dwarfs so demanding
Most men just see you as a quick fuck

I'm on the internet, I might as well address all the obvious insults before anyone else

again, I have never felt more loved and satisfied in a relationship. Shitposting doesn't take away how way I feel so fucking lucky when I'm with him

Attached: 1530830856249.jpg (159x326, 10K)

obviously you're not looking for a person but for quick bust

don't waste my time, I'm not a walking fleshlight

Attached: 1534831667953.png (288x415, 135K)

Ignore the negative comments. I think you and this dude are really cute together. Best of luck to you both.

LONDON

i feel sorry for facelets
if they get swole women will just be even more afraid of them

Attached: omg[1].jpg (600x451, 27K)

Attached: 20180823_020510.png (720x837, 273K)

Is this your mom?

Attached: 20180823_020524.png (720x1079, 551K)

>implying

Asian women against white back drops?

Most Asians in Tinder are whores who so very dirty things
Its just a pattern I noticed

when i asked my sister when i was younger why woman dislike short men she said this; woman don't hate smaller man but a smaller man than them just seems kind of like a child to them

>thrust me for 15 minutes and bust a nut regardless of dick size
What does that even mean? Do you want them to fuck you longer? Not bust a nut?

a lot of women on Tinder are "whores" because they're just looking for fun, same thing that most guys on Tinder does

I'll admit that I met my guy off Tinder but I was about ready to delete the app after a day of using it. Always thought I was lucky to have met him before I quit dating altogether

Attached: 35328009_2230055970558092_4160739182769078272_n.jpg (600x600, 63K)

If a girl I was dating posted a pic of me on Jow Forums I'd put her in the hospital.

use your mouth, your hands, talk to me dirty and take your time in fucking me

don't just rut me like a dog for 15 minutes without even caring whether I orgasm or not

used to be with a guy like this for 5 years, I always felt guilt and shame that I wasn't satisfied with 80% of the sex I had. Turns out he's just been an incredibly selfish lover

Attached: FB_IMG_1533335239399.jpg (640x443, 35K)

Did the 1973 Rocky Horror Show include Janet acting like she doesn't care for Rocky's muscles to end up admitting she's a muscle fan and sleeping with him?
I always thought mainstream muscle worship started with Pumping Iron and Arnie, but all the elements were already there a couple of years prior, assuming the movie is faithful.

Attached: thinking kot.jpg (661x400, 62K)

my god Dustin I'm just proud to be dating you and I want to show you off

i'm gonna shoot a question here but what does make girl's ''orgasm'' since i won't be getting experience since i'm waiting for marriage, from what i heard from friends is females get aroused when the inner parts of their legs are touched and slowly talking and that you can see if a girl orgasm by their shaking legs, how close am i to the truth

WHY DON'T THEY JUST FUCKING SHAVE

Attached: hairlet.png (1200x782, 1.42M)

he looks like lex luthor

it's all about the reactions that lead up to the orgasm

usually a lot of loud moaning, quaking legs and involuntary muscle twitch of the lower abdomen

usually after achieving a clitoral orgasm, we can't take anymore because it's super sensitive

it's always considerate to make your girl cum before you bust a nut

how you know she orgasms since you just said mutliple signs, load moaning twitching etc is one enough since woman don't produce a end like males do it;s a bit hard to know, i want to be a good husband but this shit is tough to figure out

>it's always considerate to make your girl cum before you bust a nut
How about you make yourself cum on my dick and quit making me do all the work.

Protip virgin, making her cum is how you get her to want your dick more often. Besides if you're with someone you love you should want to make them happy and want them to make you happy.

If you're below 6in thick don't even bother.

Good way to check is to stimulate her clitoris to see if she gets startled and tries to squirm away. With clitoral orgasm, it really can't take anymore stimulation after an orgasm

G-spot is a little trickier, I know that I get wet as all hell when I have a G-spot orgasm. I'm talking dripping wet

a little hard to do that when all you can manage is 5-15 minutes

Attached: 1533709354626.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Her moans will start getting louder and faster, she'll kind of freeze up and then relax. The body language is pretty obvious.

if i pull back the flesh my benis reaches 17cm not sure how thick it is but i can put 3 fingers on it at the base

reminder that women can orgasm without the presence of a penis

if you're insecure about your dick size, make good use of your lips and fingers

>not wanting to look like Lex

Fuck I never believed the "just shave it" meme until now. On the original he looks like a middle aged estroboy cuck but on the edit he looks like a manly bro who would kill that pleb for looking in the general direction of his wife. Do you have any more edits?

You never dated chads, stop daydreaming. You're just a dumb roastie

Actually, the majority of women can't reach orgasm with penetration alone, anyway. Y'all gotta rub the cllit.

I never knew that bitter incels on the internet knew more about my life than I do!

Nice limp wrist faggot

Wrong, they just haven’t been fucked properly

>literally me
why are we here?

they just don't want to hurt your feefees by saying outright that being rutted for less than 30 minutes didn't make them cum

Attached: 1534791225936.png (1300x2000, 288K)

HAHAHAHA

>incels
>ree stop assuming what my life is like
Shut up delusional wide nosed cunt

>insult appearance
>insult biological sex

what else you got for me mean internet man

I didn't insult the biological sex, I insulted YOU because you're a typical 5/10 cunt who thinks of herself as irresistible, hence why you posted your picture and now you're trying to cope.

answer me this:
Why are you worth all of this?

>2011
>back in muh day
>i scooby dooby doo

back to crystal cafe and lolcow

The guy in the pic isn't wrong tho.

He will never be hot.

Making fun of his looks isn't proving him wrong, he would agree that he looks like shit.

I think it's cringe to post pics online in general and extra cringe in you underwear.

she thinks everyone here is a yellow fever weeb, so in her head she's worth a lot here

Attached: milhouse.jpg (407x405, 19K)

not sure how to answer this without appearing like a huge narcissist

>financial stability
>positive career prospect
>funny according to most people
>not dumb
>not politically insane

everyone thinks I look alright, only angry Jow Forums men have told me I'm ugly

Attached: 1532939766015.jpg (470x457, 39K)

I think I look cute in that photo, sue me

Yeah I know well you're delusional.

we have to go back

What happened?

you don't

Why does she need to justify herself? It's because she can afford to be picky.