Why are all my joints (all of them) creaking and grinding even though I'm 20...

Why are all my joints (all of them) creaking and grinding even though I'm 20? I'm getting constant pain in both my forefingers, I went to a gp and they told me I was fine

Attached: 1534632877898.jpg (602x581, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3886980/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stay hydrated

Calcium deficiency and not staying hydrated

Take this shit for your joints

I'm so sorry, I'm afraid it's terminal... your rotator cuffs are crumbling like a digestive biscuit. If only you'd trained like an athlete...

Attached: 1534866353877.png (474x631, 234K)

I already take 2 tablespoons of fish oil a day
>Calcium deficiency
Can this cause the cartilidge in my joints to slowly degrade from a slight grinding in my knees a year ago, to creaking in all my joints, pain in my fingers, an icy cold feeling occasionally in my knee/hip/shoulder joints?

are you getting enough water?

I drink about 3 cups a day but I don't really feel dehydrated, if I drink 2 gallons of water a day from now on will the pain go away, will the creaking go away?

Attached: 1534978880739.jpg (900x968, 209K)

Hes american, he would say cracker, not digestive. Or maybe cookie? aren't digestives halfway between the two?

3 cups a day is definitely not enough

3 cups... Really bitch? A 5 year old drinks more. Drink more and get joint supplement.

don't drink 2 gallons, but 3 cups definitely isn't enough. Dehydration can cause a reluctance to drink water, counter- intuitively.

you need one gallon of water a day, but you don't need to drink it all pure (coffee, soup, food, etc. counts too)
otherwise you could maybe be allergic to something. I know celiacs can get joint pain from gluten.

>Hes american, he would say cracker
That's raycis

Attached: 1456325976035.gif (158x223, 3.88M)

coffee and tea doesn't count, they dehydrate you

lol

no they don't

it doesn't dehydrate, but it makes your mouth feel dry

>what are tannins

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3886980/

Coffee and Tea hydrate you.
The amount of piss you lose is less than the amount gained through drinking an equal parts drink of either.
The only way you could lose more is if you were drinking an excessive amount of caffeine in either drink not found naturally in coffee beans or tea.

The only issue that can be found is obnoxious amounts of tea or coffee can cause an electrolyte flush which will cause water weight displacement. However even this is minimal.

>otherwise you could maybe be allergic to something. I know celiacs can get joint pain from gluten.
But I can hear the creaking in my neck, I touch my knee and move it slightly it creaks and grinds like there is almost no cartilage left. A little over a year ago I didn't have any of this, maybe the cartilage has been slowly decreasing for much longer but its become noticeable a year ago and now there is constant pain
Are you sure this isn't osteoarthritis? I haven't gotten any injuries, how do I slow it down or stop it?

don't ask Jow Forums. maybe get a second doctor's opinion.

Why not do an x-ray/MRI?

After the gp did range of movement checks I asked her to feel my knee and I moved it slightly, I could feel the creaking, she felt it too and said I was fine
She said it would be extremely unlucky for a healthy male my age to get osteoarthritis or have joint problems which weren't the result of an injury
>x-ray
Would this help see the cartilage?
>MRI
Near impossible with the NHS for pain in fingers and creaking in all my joints, I'd need to be over 60 and have suffered multiple strokes before they'd do that

I thought GP was particular to the UK.

>Would this help see the cartilage?
No, but it can still provide useful information, because it shows the space between bones
>Near impossible with the NHS for pain in fingers and creaking in all my joints, I'd need to be over 60 and have suffered multiple strokes before they'd do that
How much does it cost to do when it's not covered by the NHS?

I have the same thing man. My joints started creaking when I was around 18. First started on my fingers and then gradually traveled around my body. I'm 25 now and I feel mostly fine.

>I'm 25 now and I feel mostly fine.
Do you feel constant pain in your fingers? Has the degradation slowed down or just not gotten any worse, did you do anything when you first started to feel it?

I mean fine in the sense that my joints aren't falling apart. They still creak as much as they always have.

u vegan dog?

I do have something called trigger finger which causes soreness and stiffness in my fingers. My neck also clicks and grinds a lot and I have a pinched nerve there now. Out of everything I would say the neck is the worst. In a quiet room it just sounds horrible, like sand in my neck. I went to doctors and they just told me I probably have arthritis or some kind of auto immune disease but they don't really know for sure what it is. I've tried lots of anti inflammatories and something called methotrexate but nothing worked. I'm not really sure if it's gotten any worse in the last few years. It's hard to tell. But it definitely hasn't gotten any better and it probably never will.

Also it's extremely uncomfortable to keep my fingers out straight for too long. They start grinding and I feel the urge to close my hand. It feels like my tendons aren't lubricated or something. Shit sucks. I worry about how bad it will get in 10 or 20 years.

Joint cracking is completely normal if painless.

Moreover if you are a lazy fuck who only gets up from the sofa 3x a week (to put a lot of pressure in said joints)

you dont have osteoarthritis and your cartilage isnt destroyed you fuck, just be generally active, movilize the joints and drink more water buddeh

just read you got some autoimmune somsom and got treated with MTX
ignore the previous post

rip in pieces OP

Yeah I did but it did nothing. I'm not on it anymore. The doctor's don't know what they're doing and are basically just throwing things at me and hoping something sticks.

ligma

some deficiency
overload on MSM

MSM helps with this shit niggers, take it. Also make sure you get loads of vitamin c in, and other crap like vitamin d/b6/b12 all your levels should be optimal.

>Also it's extremely uncomfortable to keep my fingers out straight for too long. They start grinding and I feel the urge to close my hand. It feels like my tendons aren't lubricated or something. Shit sucks. I worry about how bad it will get in 10 or 20 years.
I've formed a habit where I tense up muscles in my lower legs to stop the grinding when I have to stand still, if I don't the grinding in my ankles/knees feels really bad. Whenever I stretch out my fingers I get the same thing and if I lie straight down on my back my neck grinds when the back of my head presses into the bed

Attached: 1534979461131.jpg (750x864, 177K)

Well you just described exactly the same things I experience. Whatever you have I have too. I've only seen a handful of people describe these same symptoms so I imagine it's fairly rare whatever the fuck it is. Let's hope we're not in wheelchairs in our 40s bro. I'll probably Kms if it gets that bad.

Attached: 1322796219001.png (500x382, 57K)

take collagen peptides.

your skin will glow too

is this a result of not being active?

It first started happening when I was spending all day playing videogames and pounding down sugary drinks and garbage food. I think that is what caused it desu. I wasn't fat, I weighed about 68kg. I'm more active now and can lift 1/2/3/4
Inactivity and bad diet is so fucking bad for you.