Do you got brothers fit? how do you stack up against them physicallky?

Do you got brothers fit? how do you stack up against them physicallky?

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 47K)

My brother is fat (I'm not) but he's been lifting for much longer than me so he's stronger.
However he is an anime-watching videro-game-playing memelord.

my brother is retarded, drinks all my milk, eats tendies, and im willing to bet he browses fit as well

Brother is in the best shape of his life, I'm in the worst.

Attached: 1494638398070.png (586x722, 552K)

shorter and stronger than all those lanklets

I'm 6'2" and it's cool but my youngest brother is 6 '8" . I was a 9lb baby. He was almost 11.

Just thinking about him, he really needs mewing. I'm gonna tell him about it.

Mog mine eternally. He's cool tho.

My older brother has the body of Christian Bale in Batman Begins, and I'm just a lanklet DYEL.

Attached: Christian-Bale-as-Bruce-Wayne-Batman.jpg (1855x1227, 179K)

I've got several, and none of them are even close to 1/2/3/4. To be fair most of them are under 18. I'm the eldest son, and I mog them bad so far but I really want the older ones to stick with their strength training at least if not aesthetics.

It's what a big bro should want, no?

Attached: 1533678784196 - Copy.jpg (439x363, 30K)

I'm the oldest aswell I want my bros to be fit and healthy I just don't want their bodies lookin better than mine at least I get a 2 year head start and I'm miles ahead but I don't think they even care how they look

hes 6'2, im 6'0 but he hasn't seen the gym in his life so im much stronger physically

My younger brother's 25lb leaner, bangs 10's. He's currently got an Asian GF.

I feel like I have the same power, only dormant. Though I'm five years older. It's probably over for me.

My older brother is skinnyfat, prematurely balding and 3 inches shorter than me

I am 5'11", 185lbs, 135/205/275/335 and 175 row for reps right now

little bro is more built than me, but I'm more lean

If your older brother bangs "10's", you can easily snag 7's-9's just judging by your genetics in relation to him. Chances are he's not really banging 10's though since Jow Forums's standards are pitiful.

>tfw only child

My older sister's 5'11 and doesn't lift but she's won more street fights than any of you have been in lol
Nicest person if you don't cross her though, completely uninhibited.. before she moved away she used to hook me up with all her friends and bring me to all the parties

He used to work at Hooters as a bus boy and hooked up with a lot of those girls. Meanwhile I was a 450lb unit who played WoW all day. I've since then cut to 185 so at best I could get a 4 with my loose skin problems.

I was going to qualify my post by saying "unless you are a freak of nature and don't resemble your brother in the slightest".

I can relate to the WoW part since I spent a large portion of my high school years and a lot of my college years in Azeroth..

Good on you m8 for working on your problems (we all have them) and wish you a good life ahead of you.

And to be fair, 10's aren't working at Hooters. Most of those girls are 8's with a few 9's. Legit 10's are models, actors, IG "influencers" with hundreds of thousands of followers, etc. No one's going to be working at Hooters taking tips from drunk and rowdy guys when they can be partying all day and night and making 10x more from orbiters or more fun jobs.

I'm short and fat (5'7, 215) and my brother's tall and skinny (6'2, 125). I don't know who's got it worse.

Younger brother. He's an incel autist who lives with our parents and is nearly 30.

I have a younger brother who is fat and autistic. He literally wore a fedora.

Your brother can eat and become respectable whereas there's nothing you can do about your height

Got a younger bro doing SS right now, he could make it. I’m def stronger but I think our bodies probably look kinda similar atm. Gonna call him autistic just in case he comes to this thread
lmao Conor you spastic :DD

My brother said he was going to the gym with me since 3 months, he says that he need motivation to go to the gym and always postpones, he does pushups and curls my old dumbbells (30 lbs limit and he thinks he's buff when he's a skinny fat dyel I wish he could go the gym but he never will I just know it

Older brother. He's 6'1" and I'm 5'8", but he's also out of shape.

Well my older bro is in a wheelchair after saving me in a car accident.
Since then I've sworn off alcohol and for the longest time despised and abhorred anyone who imbibed it; I've since learned through Christ though that there is a better way, and I'm getting there day by day, not only for Him but also my bro.
Still some nights I break down and cry because I am to blame for what happened. I'll never let You and you down ever gain, I swear.

My little brother coincidentally started lifting the same time I did. Feelsgoodman

Older brother got hit by a car. We think he jumped to the side at impact but his legs are shattered and he flew ten feet into the air and came down on his head. Almost all of my family has flown in from Poland at this point to see him, and he's been in a coma for one month.

My older brother is literally gay, married to a huge douche bag. They're both doughy and balding.

My younger brother is about 30 lbs heavier than me, but probably about the same strength. He works a very manually demanding job, but eats garbage and drinks way too much. No exercise at all.

I'm 6'2" and they're both slightly more than 6'1". I can do 1.5/3.5/4.5/4.5 and run 10ks on a semi regular basis. So... Pretty much blow them out of the water.

Fuck. Bros. I'm so sorry ;_;

One brother 3 years older than me. He’s 5’9” and normal weight, doesnt lift. I’m 6’2” 215lb and been lifting for like a 1.5 yrs. We always used to wrestle as kids so thankfully that gave me a somewhat strong base to work off of.

Both my brothers have chrones disease from a young age. One of them is happily married and i hardly see him. The oldest is severly fucked up from the divorce my parents went trough on a young age.
I often have to help him around with stuff cos he has 0 social life and skills so no friends, This makes hanging out with him annoying. The only reason I hang out with him once a week is because i am afraid he will kill himself if he has no one left. They are both skinny fat.

Attached: oof.png (182x200, 7K)

My brother is bigger and stronger than me but he is also roiding

mogging my shithead younger brother hard.

I used to be fat, he used to be skelington.

Now im otter and hes skinnyfat. Hes chugging protein powder and playing vidya. the fucking faggot.

>5'11"
>won all her street fights

hot. hook me up. Fight or fuck, her choice

my brother is 5"9" bald, 3 years older. I am 6'3" with a full head of hair.

>tfw watching my little brother waste his god-tier genetics, knowing its partly my fault because he hung out with me too much and my personality rubbed off onto him, making him weirdly neurotic and misanthropic
It's not a good feel

I can mog him pretty hard on all lifts cause he's around 5'10'' 160lbs but I'm pretty sure he can beat me up as he's been doing kickboxing and muay thai for years. Also he can run laps around me on the track and he's shredded. He gets girls all the time while I'm on a yearlong incel stint.

My brother is an 18 year old zoomer who posts in some general on /vg/. I didn't do a good job of hiding this site from him. He doesn't lift at all but soon he will be taller than I am.

My brother is Goljat and I am David.