TFW I just started lifting again after 8 years because I'm now 30

>TFW I just started lifting again after 8 years because I'm now 30
>If I don't start lifting RIGHT NOW, I will literally be "past my prime" and the strongest I ever was will have been at 22
Anyone else know this feel?

Attached: 1531887731400.jpg (1298x1074, 108K)

Just hop on roids you dumb boomer.

I can't. I'm getting hitched in a couple of months and the ol' ball and chain and I are going to make some babby

lol cuck

>passing on your genes by fugging a female is being a cuck
I'm having trouble what the term even means in your head at this point. And this is coming from someone who uses the term regularly to BTFO the libs

>boomer
>30
user...

Attached: 1531860667735.png (800x750, 160K)

fuck you faggot I want 50,000 kids

you are well past your prime grandpa

28 year old boomer here. I already feel like I'm passed my prime. What makes you so special?

No, if I start lifting now I can hit my peak by 32 and hold onto it for several years. People tell me I look 19-20.

not how it works pops. It takes 4 years give or take for people to get to their natty limit and after that they make very small gains if any. But starting at 30, it'll take you twice as long as someone starting in their 20s.

30 is peak male sexuality if they actually lifted all throughout their 20s.

Attached: 1528234980551.png (874x580, 72K)

post age

I'm 26 and have been lifting for 2 years. I'm past 1/2/3/4 for reps. My goal is 2/3/4/5 for reps and coast till my death bed.

I lifted in my early 20s and probably lifted more than you ever did. And I've done cardio on and off since then. My body hasn't slowed down a bit and I would know if it did. I still make gains easily.

Also I get more pussy than you've ever gotten, and I'm getting married. What the fuck do you have you entitled zoomer shit? I literally am about to buy a house and knock my wife up. You have social media posts and "snap" chats.

Attached: 1532741372110.jpg (850x1000, 215K)

dumb newfag

Do not take this guy seriously
You can easily make gains up until your mid late forties.

The larger problem is if you treated your body like shit since you were a teenager to thirty your body is already going to start falling apart.
You see it all the time with roasties and jocks who partied from 18-25 and now they all look like shit and bodies going to shit.

Thirty is the new forty if you didn't take care of your health

Zoomers on absolute suicide watch. If you're in your late teens/early 20s and you regularly post on Jow Forums, you're fucking doomed.

I can't tell if this is bait or if you're just that delusional lol

I lifted from 18-23. Work and other shit really took a toll on me and prevented me from lifting. I drank a lot in college and in one period in my mid 20s. However, I have done cardio semi regularly since 27 and don't drink/drug at all. I am a male nurse, so my job is fairly active and my lifestyle isn't sedentary. I seem to make gains quickly when I start back up lifting.

Sorry zoomshit. I have actual substance to your life, and you have your alleged ability to make gains slightly faster. You LOSE.

Nah, opposite with me. I was a fat wasteman in my early twenties, I turn 30 next week and I'm in the best shape of my life.

> horrible body when should have been out banging thots
> get married
> few years pass
> best I've ever looked
> wife no longer interested in sex
> MFW

Attached: well-that-was-a-waste-of-time-me-everytime-i-22388569~2.png (500x427, 267K)

If you curb the bad habits and start fixing your health you'd be surprised how much the body can heal itself.
You can smoke from 15-30 years old and quit and by the time you're 50 your health will be so nearly close to that of a non-smoker it's like you never smoked to begin with.

However the damage is still there and for most people it's just drinking less or playing with their kids a little more.
You have to understand normies.
Normies don't give a shit about actual health and think small changes equate to larger health changes. Never understanding that's it a stepping stone.

Using the same example smoking (I only know this because I did smoke for years when I was in the military.) I quit and my skin changed, my hair thickened a little, my breathing became better, a small change was I noticed my back was always hurting because my posture was becoming shitty. Smoking lowers blood flow to the back and can mask back pain in chain smokers.
My liver was working over time and I always seemed to have heartburn.
The final straw was I was laying down one night and my heart was racing so badly I thought I was having a heart attack.
I was 25 years old.

I'm 29 now and my health is pretty much equivalent to when I was 18. Erections stronger. Testosterone went up (small doses of nicotine raise testosterone, regular doses gimp testosterone horribly). My metabolism is amazing and I'm at an age where most my peers are gaining horrible amounts of weight.
I'm able to eat whatever I want pretty much at any point and it just gives me more energy to do things opposed to most people who eat, but feel lazy after eating.

Anyone that says thirty is the age your body goes to shit is a fucking fool and probably not in good health already. They think that because they are twenty somethings that already have bad bodies and the idea of being thirty with an even worse body terrifies them.

I digress,
The point is each year you wait is that much more your body has to heal and you never know what point permanent body damage will happen (diabetes for instance).
You can permanently damage your kidneys from drinking at age 21 and cause more damage by drinking even if it's just a little bit each year after. This will forever alter your entire body.
Or you can permanently damage your kidneys at 21 and prevent it from getting worse by drinking more water and eating/drinking things that are known to prevent kidney inflammation. Making it so the damage is only a little bit.

Some damage never goes away, but as I said the first time. You'd be surprised.
"You are as old as you feel" and this is mostly true... until like fifty. I'd say at fifty you're starting to get to the point real damage has accumulated that there is no going back from.
Testosterone also usually drops a major percentage by this point.