Is it true that fucking older women when you’re young improves your gains...

Is it true that fucking older women when you’re young improves your gains? It was a belief held by every single succesful warrior society in history.

Attached: 186ADD03-0A55-48C8-9C5E-11897137170F.jpg (991x844, 81K)

Don't know. Had a relationship in my twenties with a woman that is 9 years older than me. The bait was amazing sex but for her it was also the opportunity to settle down and she bullied me into commitment. Overall it was fun and I learned a lot but was also dysfunctional. It always seemed like she lacked some respect because of my age. For her it was a huge ego boost to able to attract a younger guy. We parted before any real commitment like kids or marriage happend.
And during that period I neglected lifting, but that might happen with any GF.

>Is it true
ya, nuttin' into dry holes builds character

I hope so cause at 17 I fucked a 27 y/o more than once lol

It gets you status, if you are younger (17-20), and she is in her prime (18-25)

>lol guys this totally happened i swear haha i had sex lmao

I banged someone more than twice my age recently, when can i expect the gains?

>twice my age
How old are you?

Based and redpilled haha poster

I fucked around with a 39 year old when I was 26 for a while. And if by improve gains, you mean HPV, then yeah it sure did.

Attached: 1534782841564.jpg (650x435, 43K)

Sasuga user

Currently banging a 25 year old (21 here) I've definitely learned things I woulnd't have otherwise

Mostly sex stuff but some other life/girl lessons as well

also wettest pussy I ever

Attached: 1465424884479.jpg (500x624, 49K)

Attached: 1676617d051c84277bc1028ea552fbc9d125f21329b638518496892736530646.jpg (300x300, 14K)

>yfw you realise this is the granny poster

I'm 27. My gf is 34.

It's a great relationship and conversation is brilliant and she inspires me and powers to keep going in life so it's really good. Also she's pretty financially stable and independant so she's not pushy or expecting really at all (except for her high libido).

Physically on bad days it can be hard to find her attractive especially in the summer. After 30 women just can't handle a tan. She looks late 20s when she's pale. 40 at least now she's tanned. Sexually tho it's brilliant. She cums quickly and easily on my cock (i guess cos i'm genetically good stock being younger) and is super keen and complimentary. Doesn't play hard to get bullshit. Which is great.

Respect problems is an issue. Especially after I shaved my beard off she definitely treated me with less respect (since i looked so much younger) which can be a pain in the ass but easily rectified and worse still alot of men just come up and hit on her in front of me like I'm some beta for having an older gf or not realising I'm her bf.

That too can be fun in action tho.

When I was 16-17 I hit it off with a 34 year old woman that I met playing Everquest (think nerdier WoW) She had a 13 year old son and it was pretty weird, but I moved in with her and we fucked like ~5 times a day for 3 months before she got tired of me. I obviously thought I loved her, but I can't even imagine how terrible she looks now. I turn 34 this year. I don't think it helped my gains, but I only did stuff like pushups at the time.

Attached: 08.jpg (366x400, 31K)

20 yrs old I like girls who are 5-10 years older than me they're always so much easier to be around than girls my age and usually have other interests other than drinking and being on their phones. Also usually have more money too.

i bang 18-23 year olds but wouldn't want a relationship with them.

Dated a woman who was 48 and had two kids older than me, I was 22 at the time.

That's wrong, fucking younger girls is alpha and improves your gains.

not grannyposter.

She was a short blonde blueeyed pixie. Didn't look more than 10-15 years older than me. Age difference fucked with my head though once she actually told me how old she was.

Scott I know you're in here, stop having sex with grannies you fucking creep.

Was the relationship traumatic user? Did she rape you? Did it damage your psyche like this poor man OP posted?