6’1

>6’1
>down to 168 lbs
>can still grab belly fat
What’s the deal lads? Do I need to get to S T I C C mode to completely burn off my fat deposits?

Attached: 43284F5F-A1AD-4076-8333-1DD5D674F3BB.png (604x613, 257K)

Having some amount of muscle mass is a good start, twink.

Lose weight, fatty

>6'
>164
Same deal brah. I have saggy moob sacks too but the stomach deal is the same as yours.

I’m 6’0, I had to get down to 159

My dad's like 6'5" 175 and has a little roll around the belly. So do I at 6'2" 200 but with way more muscle.

Sorry but as a natty huwite guy it's extremely hard if not impossible to get that last bit of fat off. When SHTF and everyone outside of Idaho is eating each other you'll be grateful for those portable calories

Are you telling me that not everyone can make it

5'8'' still 160, forever fat mode *_*

At 186cm I had to cut to 67kg, bulk to 78 and then drop to 72-73.

That's 6'1/150lbs to 173ish to 162.

Give or take an lbs.

at that point you might need to do HIIT and/or carb cycling to really finish it off

Carb cycling?
Explain

What the fuck? I am 186cm and 78 is my goal cutting weight, and I can't imagine being that skinny

The idea started because cyclist eat a lot of carbs during long distance races but since the body is already under stress it goes directly into energy and recovery rather than being stored for fat
So essentially eating your carbs and getting your macros in order whilst cycling. It works best on a bike because you have a relatively more stable point to eat a sandwich or drink shakes than with swimming or running

Do you lift bro? Muscles make you burn more calories and can help you burning that fat. Also some cardio might help (never cardio on its own as it will burn muscle)

I lift and do cardio. I do full body 3-4 times a week and try to run over 20 miles per week as well. It’s why I’m able to keep losing weight while eating shit loads of steak and chicken

Lmao

I...I don’t know if that’s accurate

You eat shit and gothigh bf%.
Stop eating bread, processed sugars. Do more cardio and abs workout like everyday.

I don’t eat bread or processed sugars lmao. My diet is mostly meat, veggies, and nuts

Attached: 1486661610038.png (358x432, 152K)

Skinny as fuck

Yeah deez nuts

I heard you eat a lot of garglonese food

>6'1
>160lb
>skinny fat as fuck
>look anorexic in clothes
>sloppy disgusting fat naked
Kill me

Attached: 1521642646686.jpg (591x517, 31K)

85kg
187cm
abs still only barely showing....fuck thermodynamics and fuck white ppl

Having muscle might help

you're a cuck

>look anorexic in clothes
>sloppy disgusting fat naked

Lmao literally me. Get lifting negro it's the only way to look better

I'm 184cm and my lean mass is 88kg. Are you just tiny?

If people overestimate my weight by 10% does that mean I’m skinny fat?

It's not even that skinny. A bmi of +- 20 iirc.

With low bf that's ottermode.

Unless you're way beyond 1/2/3/4 78kg will still be relatively fat. 78kg 8% fat had me squat 230kg and incline bench 135kg.

>my lean mass is 88kg

You're underestimating your bodyfat. 88kg @ 186cm tall with 0% bodyfat is already overweight.

It's also +- the lbm of Chris hemsworth as Thor.

That's 159 fasted or fed/drank?

t. 6-footer

>6'0"
>172lb
You guys are making me nervous. My original goal weight was 165lb.

Attached: nervous-coffee.png (381x205, 22K)

Look at

That's +- your lbm.

If you're indeed that big, daaaaaamn.

The difference would likely be under 3 lbs. And taken while cutting not after. So with the 2-3lbs rebound it's +- 160.

OP here
My original goal weight was 180 lmao

To cut to?

Post pics.

I was 185lb but I was certain, CERTAIN, I wouldn't need to drop a pound below 165. Well, I guess I'm not that far away after a /fast/ here or there. Currently doing omad.

Yes.

I always think 10lbs is enough. And end up cutting 20-25.

Post pics, we'll guesstimate bf%

Be nice

Attached: 149C53B4-E638-43BB-A507-C819A36DD4DD.jpg (2594x2800, 966K)

you might have to make it bearmode is all. there are many roads to Madeittown, USA

>6'0"
>~172-175lb fasted/fed
pic from earlier this week

Attached: 39235624_285334758915818_781124181705097216_n.jpg (1065x1041, 107K)

20-25% or so. Definitely not under. But if you recently started from couch potato this isn't bad.

This is +- 15-18.

Attached: received_10211478953793303.jpg (1600x1600, 105K)

You don't need to cut, you need to bulk ya tard. You're a twink.

I'm 6'1. I went from 142 to 180lbs and still look skelly. I didn't skip leg day. I guess it would be possible to look ok at 6ft 172 if you only do upper body.

Lighting makes it hard to tell.

Over 15, under 20.

This pic was taken 3-4 weeks later. That's 11-12%

Attached: received_10212183087396203.jpg (1080x1136, 58K)

I am about same height and bigger belly and recently got measured. So I know FOR A FACT you are sub 20% bodyfat. DO NOT believe this guy.

You look fine, some more muscle wouldn't hurt

Measured how? A machine I reckon?

Don't give people false hope.

Yes ofcourse by a professional machine. You are wrong.

Thanks senpai. Also dude you have the same exact gray fucking workout boxer shorts I do.

Machines are great to track progress. But not to get a good reading on bodyfat.

Unless you got a full body scan at a hospital or water displacement test done?

Np.

The difference between 18-19 and 14-15 is huge though. Expect some "wtf" reactions soon.

Im 6’0 and currently 180. Looks like i got 21lb left, i thought 160 would be the number though. Iv been down to 174 before and still had quite a bit of fat.

Impedance test. Which is not as good as water diplacement test (obviously), but definitely a lot more reliable than you eyeballing it.

Its not impossible, its just difficult, there is a difference.

It could be more or less though. Just cut until you're comfortable. Lean bulk for a while. Then cut again.

Just keep going. That's the most important thing.

Lose more

I think you severally underestimated your bodyfat

You’ll need to probably cut, bulk a little then cut again. Escaping skinnyfat mode is the hardest journey of all. Don’t let anybody tell you otherwise.

Impedance? That's the electric current one. Also by far the least accurate one.

That one had me at 3.7% in my first pic. Taken by my therapist.

Yet I was able to drop from 86 to 78 easily.

Look it up, nobody takes that one seriously.

>The difference between 18-19 and 14-15 is huge though. Expect some "wtf" reactions soon.

Attached: 1503971160267.jpg (387x387, 25K)

What do you mean?

You were not 8% bodyfat, I guarantee you

Post bodies for estimates dummies

Basing that on...?

I did dummy

Above 15 less than 20.
16-17

Impedance is absolute bullshit, like the Navy test. Buy some $5 calipers.

6'2" 213lbs. Past 1/2/3/4 years ago. Plateu think I hit my Natty limit. However, I'm happy with the muscle I've built, so my real goal now is maintaining a diet that keeps me sane / stress free easy to stick with, while obviously keeping muscle losing that fat to stay looking cut. My advice bros. Eat normal 3 meals are you heavy lift days i.e. compounds. On my rest days I fast for 18-20 hrs. On my non compound days, I fast for at least 12 hrs. This while i clean bulk has been my only real "best of both worlds" equalibrium. Build muscle/strength while keeping fat off. TLDR: clean bulk on your heavy lift days, intermitted fasting on your rest days 18-20 hrs for maximum fat lose and HGH.

What makes you think it's a good under 20? Genuinely curious. I'd guess 20ish desu.

Agreeing on 16-17.

Attached: MVIMG_20180416_175550.jpg (1663x2217, 2.32M)

That's not really going to speed things up for them though. It's what you need when you're getting closer to your limit.

210 @ 12% I presume?

I've always taken a bmi of 24 in lbm as the regular limit. 25 for genetix. 185-195 sounds right imo.

Fasting increases your HGH?

Lighting makes it harder.

Unflexed? 13-14. Flexed 15-16.

You're at the point where 1-2% is going to make a big difference.

What if I don’t have rest days?
I run on days I don’t lift. Fasted cardio?

Can check the pic. I never care really about numbers end of the day it's about how you feel. Whether or not YOU think you're cut enough or big enough. Numbers are just an added stress. Stress leads to test levels dropping so f that shit lol

There's some evidence but the increase is not significant.

Agreed.

I'm guessing 16+ because at that size abs show at higher bf levels. But you're not going to be able to live a normal life if you want to keep your mass and cut bf down.

What are your lifts at? I wonder how much difference there is between us. You've got 20+ lbs of lbm on me after all.

It's because barely any of you twink lanklets lift wtf. All those instagram fitness guys that get posted around here with shredded abs are manlets or roidlets you can't compare yourself to them but what you can do is actually fucken lift.

You need some actual size before cutting otherwise you're not going to see anything, the whole abs are made in the kitchen phrase implies that you already have strong abdominals underneath all the fat. Hit those compounds for the core strength and make sure you're doing ab hypertrophy work as well so you can get some muscle growth in the area you specifically want to be more visible.

Relax, I am not calling you out on estatting.

Simply people always overestimate their bodyfat, post body of your 8% and I guarantee you it's 10%+ more like 12/13

6ft at 164lbs
Starting to notice I’m getting some jiggle but I’m too much of a pussy to go to the gym because people are there but
>have no problem playing soccer with others
>too much of an antisocial pussy
>tfw barely any leg muscle
There’s some flub
>full blown skinny fat
>sub 5 sec 40 yard dash
>sub 5 minute mile
How can I lose weight? Fast?

Attached: B9E9089A-AB3B-4C79-AD07-0DAB210160C3.png (467x348, 199K)

Can confirm, make supreme gains in Idaho. It's either the potatoes or something in the water that makes people into man mountains.

>6' 164
My condolences on being locked up in Auschwitz

So how do I lose my fat and start building muscle in my legs? I never could even in highschool with squats and all that shit.
Probably hovering around 15-25% bf
I don’t fancy hitting the gym all to much but if I have to.

Yeah bro. Fasting plus abstinence have helped my gains. Found some research showing HGH going up as much as 2000% which is super beneficial if your doing it Natty.
I RARELY do cardio. Personally I enjoy actually resting. Otherwise when I use to go 5-6 days a week and did cardio on my off days. I felt burnt out, or overtrained. Your legs need rest, plus getting sufficient sleep helps A LOT. Depends on YOUR GOALS if fat loss is more important than muscle gain, then I'd say get your cardio in brotha. If muscle gain is your goal, skip cardio and get your rest so you don't over train.

I want to be ottermode. Not really trying to get huge. My frame is pretty large already

do dudes really expect to be 170-180 with abs while being dyel?? You know that's a milestone, right?

untrained 10% at that height is 155ish, if you are a noob don't even expect abs until 160s

I did before I realized that 170-180 isn’t that low. I started at 205 so my perception was warped

Attached: MVIMG_20180416_175425.jpg (1663x2217, 2.14M)

Legs.

It can seem difficult to put muscle on large frame. Learn to lift heavy and eat big but healthy. And stay away from that fucking sugar.

Attached: IMG_20180416_175340.jpg (3024x4032, 3.68M)

After 1/2/3/4 I stopped counting weight. I just go for intensity. I push my boundaries every time. With reps I throw out ranges rather than actually specific numbers. I.e. I'll say 4x 8-12 if I ever hit 12 reps I add weight, if I can't make it to 8 I strip the weight off. Even heavy days it's more like a 5x4-6 so I know when to add and when to drop weight.

Get your form right. If you don't go low you won't grow. Squats are foundation. Always pair this with leg press or dead lift. Heavy weight 5x6. Two-three times a week on top of your normal regiment. 10 eggs a day to give you calorie surplus and protein. You are welcome.

Flexed
Non flexed.

Just a fyi. Some one was asking

I'm 195cm (6'5) and weigh 92 kg (202 lb). Have legs of a fucking Apollo, but a big floppy belly. End me.

Nibba wut?

Attached: FB_IMG_1532760471855.jpg (480x480, 28K)

6"2 and 160 lb
still fat

Attached: fat fat.jpg (700x526, 28K)

DO you live in northern Illinois

Lift heavy, eat big and healthy, and fast to drop your bf

I dont have a bf tho. I actually prefer girls