Feeling Guilty

Me and my girlfriend have a very good relationship and we love each other. Sex is great, we also send each other nude/sexy photos quite often. However recently I went through her phone.

The only reason I went through her phone was to see what hot photos she'd sent to her ex. I found them and saved them to my phone.

Now I just feel so guilty, like I invaded her privacy. Should I delete those photos? Should I tell her what I did?

Attached: 93c.jpg (800x600, 398K)

Delete them or hide them. Don't Tell her

dude are you an actual cuck or what

Don't tell her, best you can do now is delete them and move on

Did you find photos or did you find proof she was flirting with her ex?

>to see what hot photos she'd sent to her ex.
>I found them and saved them to my phone.
that sounds pretty cuck behavior

either way. don't tell her

Just found photos from ages ago. She's not flirting with her ex.

And where did you store them?

On my hard drive in a hidden folder...

> his gf has photos she sent to another man
> he can always turn on his phone and stare at your girlfriend's tits

Jesus user i would kill myself

It was before she was going out with me. But yeah it feels weird that there's a guy out there with photos of my girlfriend. That's kind of why I wanted the photos he has, so that I could have everything he had and more, which is pretty petty.

still having pictures of exes saved is pathetic t b h.
I doubt he still has them

>wanted the photos he has
>so that I could have everything he had and more

user...

This, probably just posted them on /b/ and moved on.

propably shouldn't date a girl like that if it makes you insecure. If it does you'll never get ovet it

What a whore, she didnt even delete them before getting in with you? You sound like a victim of a succubus.

Ill give you a mind test. Theres two options Ill give to you.

Theres two cars, both perfectly similar. Lets say both are some AMG Mercedes. (8/10 GF)

Option A) This Mercedes is a public Mercedes, everyone can drive it, and so far theres been over 40 drivers. Drifting and racing, slamming the shit out of that car without maintaining it at all. (no love, just lust and pound). This, is a public vehicle. People literally shit on it after they are done.

Option B) This is an exclusive AMG, made JUST for you. You are in charge of the car, you maintain it, you respect it and you enjoy it. There has been no other drivers and the way you leave things in the car, they stay the same way. The car will look like you, and depends on how you drive and maintain it.

Choose wisely. I think this would be pretty dang obvious if we wasnt in 2018.

Attached: 1-Main9.jpg (1000x750, 67K)

I know it's dumb. Could you give me a talking to? I used to be EXTREMELY insecure and it's hard to keep the old me at bay.

You did invade her privacy dumbass

user, who gives a fuck? Seriously, have you NOT been in a relationship before this chick? Chill the fuck out. We're in the digital age, nude exchanges have been happening for the last 15 years. And I'm sure you'd received nudes from exes as well if you've had other relationships. There's a pretty good chance for people to have nudes or have had nudes from an ex saved to their phone or computer. It's fucking common. Get your head out of your ass and move past your insecurities like a fucking man.

That said, if you're feeling guilty, delete the fucking pictures and keep your mouth shut if you want your relationship to not be threatened. Or keep them and masturbate to them. Either works. Just stop acting like a petty, jealous child.

Amateurish

what says

Stop worrying about it, forget it happened, keep having a wonderful relationship most us can only dream of!

suggest something better?

Yes, she is my first girlfriend.

>muh virgin
imagine being this insecure

Im actually not insecure. But thank you for pointing out your choice is A.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Okay, then realize this shit is commonplace and get over it. Anyone who has had a relationship before has had nudes sent to someone, or has sent their nudes to someone. There's nothing further to discuss here. Pull your head out of your ass and start acting like a man. There are no ifs, ands, or buts. Delete the pics or keep them, keep your mouth shut about what you did, and if you're so butthurt about this then go to therapy so a therapist can laugh in your fucking face about it.

>sending nude photos
I will die a virgin before I do this retarded stuff.

Attached: 1502655476402.jpg (703x685, 71K)

Im married and me and my wife have only slept with each other. So i don't need to chill out, nor do i need to worry about some man masturbating to photos of my wife on his phone which she sent him when she loved him and was being penetrated by him.

Guess im a real cuck.

>woman are cars

Attached: 1527308213772.png (499x661, 585K)

Guaranteed she did things with him she'll never do with you. Probably let him shove it in her ass but she didn't like it so will never do it with you. Probably went wild on coke and blew him for four hours straight some night but just wants to watch netflix with you.

Alright cheers, that actually helps a lot :)

Hahahahahahahaha yeah he "deleted" them. Just like all your exes dumb roastie.

Zip file, set a password.
>Posts a literal cuck image

It's much worse because cars don't need to pair bond.

>only had sex with one person
>thinks his wife has never sent pics

Yeah it's not common to send nudes. A small minority of girls ever do it. He still has them and not only does he have the memory of fucking your girlfriend when she was in her prime then tossing her aside for you to pick up. But also whenever that memory fades he can just go to his phone and stare at her horny face and tits sent just for him, to call to him.

Even fucking WORSE she still has the pictures saved, she probably gets off thinking about the electricity between those two. You are going to be in the picture for two years tops before she fucks him some more.

My wife had a motorola razor before we got together you zoomer. Nor do either of us send "nudes" anyway, it's fucking demeaning. If i want to have sex we have it at night, not curled over a phone screen jerking it.

Attached: 1511689374078.jpg (568x479, 46K)

you hoard pics of your exes?
>jerking off thinking of a girl whose currently being plowed by tyrone

Metaphors are literal.

Attached: jung1.jpg (255x300, 35K)