If muscle protein synthesis occurs during sleep, why doesn't Jow Forums take a nap after lifting?

If muscle protein synthesis occurs during sleep, why doesn't Jow Forums take a nap after lifting?

Attached: 1510596350862.jpg (1440x1068, 54K)

it occurs around the clock dumb fuck

I lift just about before I go to bed, makes be sleep like a god.

Because you also make fat during sleeping, so postworkout will be converted to fat

This.

Proof???

>not making a quick powernap between sets
never gonna make it

Read about Sumo wrestlers' routines. This is exactly what they do to put on more mass after huge ass 20k meals.

>not working out in the evening before going to bed for maximizing gains/deeper sleep

Attached: 28575986_10213539074563697_6476121950002348032_n.jpg (352x640, 50K)

Fucking mom science, you don’t create more fat while sleeping if you’re eating at maintenance dumbass

Your body limits calorie usage when you go to sleep and functions as a system check.
So if you ingest a bunch of calories before sleeping your body will run hormonal diagnostics on itself and determine a multitude of things.
1. Physical repairs and brain restoration.
Almost all calories will first be used to stabilize the brain, our brains are greedy and take about 30% of our daily glucose. Physical repairs come after.
2. Sickness/disease, while asleep your brain and other organs are constantly reading hormones and protein segments that let the bodies immune system know something is wrong. When they find this white cells release a chemical that tells the heart to pump blood faster. This lets immune system cells move quicker through the body and raises body temperature to kill off abnormal things.
It uses a ton of energy and happens almost every single night.
3. Finally afterwords any energy not used is stored as fat. So if you ingest 3k, use only 1k calories sleeping. You now have a surplus of 2k calories.

I usually take a nap after my first meal of the day and lift hours before that

>Sleeping makes you fat

Attached: images.png (194x259, 4K)

>Eat a lot
>Go to sleep (a state of lowered activity)
>Gain weight
Gosh darn what a conundrum, how did he gain weight?

You're going to get the same 8h of "lowered activity" a day, whether you break it in to or do it all at night.

>Eat 3000 calorie during the day
>Burn 2500 calories during the day
>burn 500 calories while sleeping
>no fat gains

>eat 3000 calories
>Go to sleep, use 500 for normal functions
> the rest is surplus your body need to store
>Blood sugar at maximum
>Every sugar storage is at maximum
>1500 calories still left
>Store is as fat
>Get fat

Do that math. No one is talking about sleeping ~24h with breaks for 3000kcal feasts and training.

There's a lot of powernap videos, where the guys do them even between reps, after crushing their skulls on the ground they aren't going to make it either.

its the fact that you're eating more not that you sleep that causes gain

I dont take naps
me and the money are way too attached to go and do that

This is actually not true. Probably not a good idea to eat/drink a massive protein shake before bed though because it can cause acid reflux

> acid reflux
The day I have to start worrying about Boomer conditions like this I'll kys myself.