What is your heavy bag routine, user?

What is your heavy bag routine, user?
You have a bag, right?

Attached: 24tmag-ali-slide-E4IJ-superJumbo.jpg (1965x2048, 571K)

I honestly don't have a routine. Usually just dick around and do whatever

I heard its bad for your wrists

like with everything, only if you do it wrong.
my routine consist of throwing all basic punches and then some prearranged combinations, then freestyle combos, 30 mins everyday each one for 10 minutes, 2 days a week a do this bareknucle on top of my regular routine but with only half force to force myself to always hit with a proper fist, this is because the glove forces your hand into an unatural possition, causing injuries when you have to punch bareknucle,

only this one

Attached: link.jpg (1080x1080, 216K)

Why can't normies hit a heavybag with their bare fists at full power?
Or am I just an autist?

that is because most normies don't know how to hit properlly and more importantly don't know where to hits, anywhere in the head that is not the nose or jaw is too hard for the knucles regargles of knuckle conditioning, is not only hitting hard but hitting in the right places, i wouldn't reccomend hitting anyone full power with your bare fist unless thast you have the accuracy for it otherwise you'll fuck your hands up.

I've never actually hit a person in my entire life, my only experience comes from heavybags and newspapers / magazines stacked on top of each other

delet

Attached: 1534978242978.jpg (602x581, 45K)

if you have to, remember to never hit anywhere in but the nose, jaw or body, if you hit the body look out for elbows and you don't need to hit as hard as you can, hit in the right places at the right time, you learn this kind of stuff at boxing gym so give it a try.

$5000 usd end of year, buy now or stay poor, Sirs

>not using a tree like god intended
Its like you wanna have weak knuckles

Attached: 1525401735938.jpg (1277x673, 155K)

I have a bag but am not a member of a boxing/mma gym.
I have some basic gloves.
Any good resources on how to not fuck up my hands?

I've only trained to aim for these places, but I 100% doubt I will ever get into an organic fight on my own in my lifetime

Attached: front diagram gojuryu.jpg (1003x1123, 130K)

When forming a fist you make sure to strike with the knuckles of the pointer and middle fingers. Keeping a firm wrist is very important. Strikes should be fast but should return even faster. Finally, there should be space in between your fingertips and your palm, making the fist hollow, which makes the fingers uniform in alignment and makes sure the force absolutely transfers through the smallest amount of surface area possible without injury. (Striking with the finger is impractical most of the time and will cause injury in a majority of places, but striking with a punch will not)

As a boxer the absolute retardation in this thread makes my eyes bleed

boomer cope

What? How is that boomer cope?

I can hear the fedora tiping from here

your way is the way of the dinosaur.
the asteroids are coming and you see them.

Man youre on some shit lmao

Nigga I'm a Catholic to the bone
and what I mean is that fights just don't fucking happen in civil society and especially where I live

[spoiler]and if it does by some freak chance, I'm hightailing it lol fuck fighting[/spoiler]