Soy protein best protein

> he still drinks cow milk in 2018.

so good for you that it makes you sick raw and can only be consumed if heat treated. Cows also filled with antibiotics and hormones.

Fucking kek brainlets

Attached: IMG_6667.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

34-menopause-symptoms.com/vaginal-dryness/articles/phytoestrogen-supplements-to-aid-vaginal-dryness.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781234/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was about to buy it but myprotein had a better offer
2.5kg for 17€, fucking amazing.
So yeah I'm also into Onions Protein isolate.

enjoy your bitch tits, basedboy

Vanilla creme from TPW tasty af though bro.

gotta spend a little more for those taste gains.

I quit milk a few days ago because of acne and estrogen, I'm not about to start taking phytoestrogens instead

>based and red pilled

Attached: 10a0970a05c4bd72652dd5dbe0f49032 (1).jpg (735x1500, 158K)

>phytoestrogens
you know it has been proven to reduce actual estrogen production in your body, giving you a higher free testosterone level.
read into science dude, dont get yourself twister by idiots with idiotic charts.

I get the flavorless because protein powder is always way too sweet for my taste.
I just use banana to sweeten it up.

raw milk is infinitely times better for you. It only makes you sick if you didn't grow up drinking it and don't have the proper bacteria to digest it.

If you want to switch to raw milk, you need to drink it in very small amounts while upping your dose.

I legitimately hate other vegans

>It only makes you sick if you didn't grow up drinking it and don't have the proper bacteria to digest it.
do you sometimes think about what you say. I mean are there times when you just have to rethink your thought before you make a statement?

And also this dumb shit
Don't do this, that is disgusting

you're right, isoflavones mimic estrogen, they don't increase it. Why do you think your body starts reducing its estrogen after onions consumption?

It's due to a lactase enzyme deficiency, the only reasons it is likely to occur is due to being less reliant on milk as you stop sucking tiddy milk or genetic flaw from your ancestors

>deficiency
>genetic flaw
You're like a man who cleans septic tanks telling new workers that they aren't normal for being repulsed by the smell.

They're the biggest primary causes of lactose intolerance you retard
>Lactase deficiency: Lack of the enzymelactasein the small intestine.Lactaseis needed to digest lactose, a sugar found in milk and most other dairy products

you do realise that raw milk you drink comes from a cow and not a human?
Even if you would still suck in titties and drink your moms milk you would still be fucked.
This is also just a hypothesis.

>triggered
Yeah, and the official definition of a normal cock is "uncircumcised", implying it's normal to take a knife to your penis. Someone who is "deficient" in lactase enzymes is like someone who's "deficient" in cancer cells, they literally aren't supposed to be there. If someone doesn't have lactase enzymes it means that they're over the age of 1.

Attached: phytoestrogen-supplements-to-aid-vaginal-dryness.png (578x303, 86K)

thanks, I was feeling a bit chapped down there

>makes you sick raw
>he doesn't drink milk squeezed directly from the tit into a cup of scorching, heavily sugared coffee in the morning when at his family farm in the holidays
lmao americans are such giant pussies.

Attached: 1525500913972.png (1920x1080, 3.83M)

t.milklet

TPW has some of the best tasting protein I've ever had tbf, no shill.

i don't understand, my country has been consuming daily and exporting onions for 60+ years and we didn't turn into effeminate traps neither our fertility rates have dropped.
maybe it's a white people thing.

>reverse image search
>34-menopause-symptoms.com/vaginal-dryness/articles/phytoestrogen-supplements-to-aid-vaginal-dryness.htm

>sources
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781234/
>out of 17 tests of phytoestrogenic treatment, 4 managed to have positive results, suggesting that phytoestrogens do not have an estrogenic effect on the body
>what the fuck are alpha and beta estrogen receptors
>don't these retards know that phytoestrogens are absorbed exclusively by beta receptors
Some run off the mill placebo "feel good about yourself for being an unhealthy, fat old hag who eats cheesemeat every day" website that refutes itself in its sources

Attached: Capture.jpg (590x409, 74K)

All onions protein tastes way too grainy to me. My favorite was ON Vanilla mixed 50/50 with ON Vanilla Whey, tasted better than either of them alone, but they stopped making it.

*snap*

Attached: soy protein.png (890x550, 39K)

This is like saying exogenous androgens lower your testosterone production. Yeah, no shit. Because there's a bunch of shit floating around that isn't estrogen itself but mimicks its effects and activates the same receptors, displaces endogenous estrogen from Sex Hormone Binding Globulin increasing free levels, and so forth. Fuck off with your disingenuous shit. You know nothing of biochemistry

Nigger

Why are women told to eat soya to lessen the effects of menopause then?

>cow milk literally full of actual estradiol rather than plant estrogen

>we've known about this for years

>brain-addled meatcuck still clings desperately to his fake news

Phytoestrogens bind to Androgen receptors in your blood stream, which essentially mimics the effects of estrogen.