What do you think of fatties who get weight-loss surgery and after the weight drops they legitimately become swole?

What do you think of fatties who get weight-loss surgery and after the weight drops they legitimately become swole?

Attached: A60973DB-4934-471C-AA61-E4081296306A.jpg (319x511, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/02/health/biggest-loser-weight-loss.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not a real thing, anyone getting weight-loss surgery is not strong-willed enough to actually work out. Best case scenario they get the surgery done and stay at that weight

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

this is a blue board

If you get fat enough to qualify for weight loss surgery (read: physically restricting the size of your stomach because you’re too retarded to stop shoving food down your throat) you will never be swole or even close. You just might not die at 50

i think its fine but if you're fat enough that you got surgery the loose skin is going to be a nightmare.

Is this a chick?

This girl (and tons of others) did on insta. She did get skin removal though

Shit forgot pic

Attached: 570654CB-A1A7-41F1-8FF1-CE8AE2DA2115.jpg (739x1171, 215K)

how would you get swole after a surgery that prevents you from eating sizable portions? good luck filling your macros

Yes

Everyone I know who did it is now a floppy skin person who still does nothing for conditioning or strength.

You can still eat plenty. You can eat often. It stops you from binge eating.

I had gastric bypass. I still do intermittent fasting.

80% of the people who are hundreds of pounds overweight have some extreme form of abuse in their childhood. Sexual abuse, physical abuse, both.

It's not possible for someone with a healthy mind to become hundreds of pounds overweight, regardless of how "lazy" they are.

Hundreds of millions of Americans simply eat whatever shit they want and don't exercise. They get pudgy. They don't become morbidly obese. To become morbidly obese requires trauma.

The data is very clear that the only way to lose hundreds of pounds is through surgery. Diet and exercise does not work in the long term for those people.

>The data is very clear that the only way to lose hundreds of pounds is through surgery.

Horseshit. There are hundreds of thousands of people throughout history that have done exactly that, without surgery. Your claim is a slap in the face to their hard work.

You are an obesity enabler and your kind is not welcome here. Please get the fuck out and never return.

Weight loss surgery, by design, causes a whole host of nutrient/vitamin absorption issues which I’m sure aren’t very conducive to getting swole

Y’all should read this

nytimes.com/2016/05/02/health/biggest-loser-weight-loss.html

I had lap band surgery 8 years ago. I lost about 50lb then stagnated @ 375 while eating like a fatty still. Only after I got my diet shit together did it really help. I've lost hundreds now.

Lap band has been proven to be pretty unsuccessful overall. A lot of bariatric centers don’t even do it anymore. Gastric sleeve and bypass do better though.

This. Unless they make a major shift in mentality it just doesn’t happen

Agreed in terms of "surgery doesn't fix all your problems" although if surgery is part of a continued concerted effort to undo mistakes then you are on the right path.
If you get surgery, and put in work/change mentality, I have great respect for your accomplishments.

Oh god...

I thought this wasn't allowed on blue boards

i dont care, and if my opinion is going to change the way you feel about it youre not gonna make it

This has never happened