Lanklets BTFO

>"manlets, when will they le-"

Attached: 1534867341562.webm (480x270, 681K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-two_combo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Based Midget Italian Knocks Out Rapefugee Nigger

Everyone should learn some basic fighting skills. IRL fights are nothing like movies/tv have taught us.

niggers when will they stop niggering

Fighting skill had almost nothing to do with it. It was a sucker punch which usually results in a KO because you aren't ready for the punch. Though some boxing classes might give you the instinct to dodge it

Attached: brunson_oversells.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

Yeah that’s what I’m saying. I’ll give the small guy credit though. That was some impressive speed.

There's nothing impressive about that. Congratulations, you can sucker punch someone. In a fair fight, the manlet would get crushed. He's skinnier than the tall dude, lol.

>still goes for the bike

>fair fight

No such thing when you’re picking a street fight. The tall guy made the mistake of trying to win by intimidation and not having any sort of guard up and got knocked the fuck out for it.

>black gentleman still try to grab the bike

There is no such thing as fair in a street fight dumbass.

There's pretty much three rules to fights.

1. If they have a weapon and you don't, GTFO of there. Real life is not the movies; someone with a knife can fuck someone unarmed up, even if the unarmed person is an expert martial artist, just by waving it around.

2. Get the first punch. Fights usually end in 1 punch, and the decisive factor is usually the element of surprise (see OP).

3. If they're aware and ready, use the old one-two. Even experienced boxers fall for it because of reflexes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-two_combo

C O P E
O O P E
P O P E
E O P E

>Punching a law abiding immigrant

I hope the little guy gets jailed for life, absolutely disgusting.

Attached: 1533118453855.jpg (214x265, 18K)

>walk up on someone
>get right in their face
>looking to start a fight
>'sucker punch'
that doesn't mean what you think it does

Underrated

I've noticed that in almost all of these shitty street fights between untrained people, the first punch thrown is always this telegraphed right haymaker.

Anyone who has trained and sparred can always see it coming a mile away. It's this giant motion of dropping their hands, winding up, and throwing it so hard that it leaves them off balanced. Sure, it's strong, but the punch is so slow that you can get off a full counter before it even lands.

You now realize that the vast majority of people out there have no fight training.

>1.
Correct.

>2.
Yes. Not always, if you aren't strong enough (or they are) or don't connect it well, you will not always end a fight with the first blow.

>3.
Only really works on amateurs.

Not bad advice though. I'd add that people instinctively try to protect their face, so swing at it hard (and miss/let them block) and then gut punch them.

lmO

Attached: whats.up.manlet.webm (1056x594, 2.92M)

Attached: can.you.not.learn.webm (900x506, 2.83M)

I must know how short that guy is

The black genes run so strong in that guy that even during the process of losing consciousness he tries to steal a bike

damn i would feel bad beating up a midget like that

5,11 vs 6,0

Congratulations on being the fifth person itt to make that joke, you hack.

>mogging a dude to impress a girl with shit posture and flabby arms
what did he mean by this?

Why are people talking about a subject of which they're completely uninformed?

If you get in a fight no one is going to get knocked out and it's likely no one will even bleed. You'll keep hitting eachother until someone gives up or starts bleeding badly.

The best thing to do is to hug someone under their arms, put your leg behind theirs, and move forward. Stay on top of them and just keep tapping their face. Keep it up until they give up or start to act jerky and stupid every time you tap them. No matter how light you think you're hitting them, it'll happen

Attached: 1534448958029.png (978x1152, 2.11M)

damn, even when unconscious the nig goes straight for the bike