Skinny fat

So I got a little flab. I'm not huge or anything and under this fat there's definately muscle.

My only problem is that I can't get rid of this layer of fat.

I was bulimic 2 years ago and that seemed to work but I just got skinny. Lost all my gains.

How do I turn this fat into muscle.

Attached: 1524101925351m.jpg (1024x1024, 82K)

lift

I wanna hear her braaaaaaaaap.

Expend more calories than you consume.

try lifting you stupid faggot

I lift every day. There's muscle there I just got a later of fat over it I wanna get rid of.

Listen nigger I probably lift heavier than you. I just got some fat on me that won't burn off.

Do jumping jacks. Jumping jacks are sick.

read the sticky then you skinnyfat nigger

The sticky is tricky. Would you like some dicky?

Briki briki!

/thread

Literally just do hiit at the end of your workout

Hiit?

Lol what a pussi bitch loser.

eat less you fat shit

This also fasted cardio
Or just winter bulk then cut
Jesus you must be underage op

You don't turn fat into muscle. You gain muscle and lose the fat. How are you currently managing your intake?

Im not OP but im also a skinnyfat. But I've been using the cutting diet that the sticky recommends.

so you're at your goal size and just want to cut? eat at a deficit then

> I probably lift heavier than you

Why do fat people believe this? Just because you can shamble your fat ass around WalMart doesn't mean you can perform a deadlift

Attached: 1513385347627.png (455x561, 462K)

Bet you don't even worship Satan that much.

Jesus those milkers are outstanding

>tfw ate too much ice cream today
>have 2 hours to force feed myself a pound of chicken breast to hit my protein needs

Attached: 1520653568627.jpg (472x477, 29K)

As a girl, is there any point in losing weight the normal way? Technology in surgery has gotten so good that in a simple procedure all my belly fat will be gone. Pic related is what I mean.

Attached: DlKKH2hXsAEB3H8.jpg (1085x808, 102K)

>going ez mode

You are not welcome here just sitpost in /fraud/ from now on

Liposuction is THIS good now?
Does it work on men?

Then you gain all that shit back due to complete lack of discipline. Your surgeon will smile widely when you show up for yet another procedure to lose fat. As another man would milk cows for profit, he will milk fat out of you.

Depends how well you can maintain it. Even if you have the cash to do this regularly, that just means you'll only be in the ideal state for a fraction of the time.

FUCK OFF THOT IM ON NOFAP REEEEEEE

Attached: fIMPiKS.jpg (704x675, 119K)

I don't think you look fat, but sure.

1200 cal/day + patience (if you're like 5'1 then 1000 may be okay).

Cut processed shit out of your diet. I found calorie restricting a lot easier when I did this. Bread, sugar and oil are the devil, it's not a meme.

Exercise instead of lunch. Makes the hunger go away for a bit and you get a cuter butt out of it.

Forwarding this to my gf.

Problem is that if you don't maintain a healthy diet afterwards, you'll just gain it back.
And so you might as well lose it without surgery in the first place by eating better.

Also that breast scarring is sad

Kek

Jesus forgive me for my sins

What a shitty shoop

Fat isn’t just a state of being but a state of mind. Get that surgery but you’ll always be fat. No different from the lard asses that get lap band surgery and just end up gaining it all back.

Only do lipo if you are willing to get the fat pumped into your breasts, otherwise it's just a waste

My opinion has always been to lift and eat a small bulk unless your fatfat

fuck off reddit read the sticky stop double spacing this shit like its mla format

No U

Faggot

Try no carb diet +fasting + lifting.

I'm pretty similar to pic related. I think user was told to cut when he posted..should I cut too?

Attached: 1425956355433.jpg (609x793, 93K)

Cut a bit of those lovehandles away or you'll just end up regular fat when you're done bulking buddeh.

what's wrong with his hips? that cannot be just fat

Slight cut and improve cardio adding (lots of) crunches. That belly is weird.

What worked for me to get abs was this:
>bodyweight warm-up with core focus
>full body dumbbell work-out (3x8 hypertrophy mostly)
>cardio to finish
>3 times a week

Get on the fixed bike and rev it with all you've got for a minute. Rest easy for 3 minutes then rev it again. Rest and rev a 3rd time, then you've done some HIIT. High intensity interval exercise.

Powdered protein you idiot. You should be getting tubs of that instead of ice-cream.

>I probably lift heavier than you
If that's true then by definition you're not skinnyfat

stop eating until it is gone, drink snake juice

might be his hip bones

How is illegal for me to just grab this bitch in the street and make her a baby when she's dressing like this?

Same boat OP. I have some love handles. Pic related. Trying to get rid of them is a bitch, because if I eat at a deficit, I feel like I’m dying. I work construction too, so the lack of energy really hits me hard at work.
I don’t see how this would be sustainable without changing diet.

Attached: 38D20DF9-3255-460F-A61D-C5FDE369CC23.jpg (1199x1542, 318K)

Fast, on a long weekend/holiday if need be.

do pushups, situps and plenty of juice

sauce?

Read the sticky you fat fuck!

you’re technically correct, honestly, but learning to work out and eat right could be the difference between ‘one nip&tuck in your 20s’ and ‘first name terms with your liposuctionist’

There's no way this is real...right?

>As a girl

Attached: inside-reddit-icon-png-0.png (256x256, 30K)

Fuck off.

Attached: Screenshot_20180824-150105_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 629K)

post pics

Tits or gtfo

>Implying OP said that was them in the picture
>Implying it is not just a random image used to catch attention and get people to read the post

They didn't claim to be that pic you sperg

lol

could have had some photoshop treatment

eat better faggot

SCUM GANG

Attached: 1534579245051.jpg (720x729, 38K)

amazing

>no carb diet
for how long though? indefinitely?