Why do people keep laughing at me?

It's not my fault I was born ugly. It's like nearly everybody starts smirking the second they see my face. I glared at some Middle aged whore and she stopped but this teenage thot kept smirking although she didn't have the courage to maintain eye contact. How do I stop getting so angry from this?

Attached: 1530805788205.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

its in your head. im ugly and I dont get that. ive had a gf too

Maybe you look good and can't help but contain their smile when they see your physique, cheer up user.

You're not ugly or not as hideous as I am then

That's Olympic level mental gymnastics

I also think it’s in your head. People typically don’t think about ugly people or spend time over them. Ugly people are usually just ignored and invisible.

>You're not ugly or not as hideous as I am then
I'm worse, trust me.

Post face so you stop making this fucking thread and we can see that you are average like most of us and can tell you that you're gonna make it

Attached: zyzz-workout4x4.jpg (400x400, 33K)

>I think maybe being a fat hapa/asian are just invisible
Checkmate

Attached: IMG_8701.jpg (1280x960, 266K)

Attached: 1531884852646s.jpg (232x230, 6K)

*Checkmate white boi

Contrary to memes, hapas typically don’t have too much trouble. All you have to do get a better haircut, lower body fat and shave that facial hair.

Nigga if thats you you look just fine you ape quit whining. Ur not mega masculine chad but you're cute and photogenic

I have a ugly, goofy face. People are always laughing at me. I'm at the gym right now and I caught some guy smirking at the ground when I passed him by, life is cruel to me.

Are you retarded? Shave and get a haircut and you'll look above average. That's nothing you whiny faggot

Post face then. I guarantee it's gonna be some random average dude. Then your delusions will kick in and say we're all actually laughing at you.

Or you're larping. Who knows.

Attached: 1521606202963.jpg (326x319, 35K)

I once posted my face in a faces of /fit thread and got bullied for it so I know I'm quite ugly thank you.

What is this Blue balls general?

I'm also ugly. But I'm big so nobody says shit

I'm average unfortunately

ahahahahaha brown retard hahahaha lmao

It’s all in your head bro just be yourself bro

I would fuck you
But please get a haircut

In this world you ought be either pretty or useful. If you're none you're fucked. You can still work on the second.

M A R S
A
R
S

You're not ugly, you're just stupid. Which is good, because you can fix stupid, and it's a lot harder to fix actual ugly.

So just stop being stupid.

its another >low-mid looks dude quietly seeking compliments

You don't know what being ugly is

Women immediately look down when I make eye contact with them. Are you trying to say I'm not ugly.

Nigga shave that pathetic insult you call facial hair, get a short back and sides and mew/squint
ez

You’re just a low t pussy bitch. Fix your nutrition, stop wanking off every day, rest, and man the fuck up. I guarantee you that you will respond differently to those supposed smirks.

Unless you’re fat in which case yes, everyone is guaranteed smirking at you.

they can probably just sense what a huge fag you are

Yeah, if you're getting smirked at it's probably because you're a feminine boyish incel with a small frame, not because you're ugly. Ugly but masculine people can be intimidating and demand respect, but unmasculine men will be laughed at without consequence.

noone laughs at people that are just ugly, if all about you is cringy on the other hand...

>notice how women always circle around me when we cross paths
>start preemptively circling around women to get back at them
>women now move closer to me as I circle around them
feelsgood

You'd fuck anything. Stupid slut roastie

Post your damn face boy

>thread about someone bitching about their looks
>I can relate
>they post picture
>the look miles better than me
Fuck you faggot. You're not even ugly. Schizophrenic retard.

Nah man I'm really ugly

Attached: IMG_9444.jpg (585x854, 74K)

This started happening to me too when I started getting skinnyfat. Some piece of shit would laugh or stare every time I go out. I guess my face is pretty fat. And yet I have no motivation to get fit

You're pretty good looking and you've got beautiful eyes. Just groom yourself and try giving yourself and others compassion.