Why aren't you snusing?

why aren't you snusing?

Attached: ettan.jpg (800x531, 37K)

but user, i am

#metoo

but i am, pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-28-18-14-26.jpg (1141x1135, 379K)

vem här /lundgrensskåne/

>nicotine addiction
>Jow Forums

Pick one

because i like my teeth.

used to love that.
Shame they stopped selling it at my local.

But I am

Because if you don't Snus...

dumbest fucking thing ever
>look dumb doing it
>brown teeth
>nicotine addiction
>expensive
gtfo

enjoy your shit breath

Nicotine increases blood flow. Which makes more oxygen to muscles to make you stronger, and also heal faster.

>loose anus
what?

>fuck up your teeth
>breath smells like shit
>look like a retard
>nicotine addiction

OK faggot.

I do. It’s fucking amazing if you’re cutting.
>get cravings
>pop a packet
>no more cravings

Pain in ass to get in Montreal. I have to order my rations online.

Snus here in Scandinavia is pretty much what smoking was in America during the 60's. If you don't do it everyone is going to attack your masculinity. I started because I liked the nicotine rush but I don't even get it anymore so now I do it only because it's a habit, which sucks since nothing makes you look like a dumb redneck quite like snus does.

Because I'm not gutter trash.

I do bro, best thing before lifting.

me

Attached: 1534968571115.jpg (520x791, 169K)

Because I'm not a Swedish homo. (Sorry for the redundancy.)

lol at the faggots saying you cant be fit and snus, i have a resting heart rate at 48 and plenty of muscles and good condition. Snus is not smoking plebs

Den deilige folelsen når du stapper inn en god general etter å ha stukket trenbolonen i venstreskinka hæææærlig!

Fucking lol not using snus makes people attack your masculinity? Sweden or Norway? Because In denmark you just look like what you are, some kid who wants to be cool but is too much of a fag to just smoke instead of showing brown shit in your mouth.

At least smoking is sociable, with snus you might as well chew fucking nicotine gum, at least then you can get the fix without looking and smelling like shit.

how can yurofags be so disgusting

>they'll never know the feeling of the post-workout snus

Next to vaping
>cough
>don't get high
>makes everyone hate you for the rest of your life for looking like a fucking prick
Yup

Attached: 0106295F-00E1-4E75-A2F2-3F610620919E.jpg (400x400, 26K)

most people in norway don't snus

>snus
>brus
>bollemus

Attached: 6M8gEVy.jpg (800x986, 285K)

hahaha yeah I guess that's true, the only times people attacked my masculinity under snus-related circumstances was around the ages 13-15. Whenever someone offered me snus back when I was 13 then I would politely say no because mamma didn't raise no degenerate which would make them snicker and smirk, then once I finally tried it when I was 14 I nearly threw up out the window which caused the comments from my peers to be something along the lines of ''haha fan äru bög eller?'' Yes, I grew up in a redneck shithole. I acquired a taste for it when I was around 16 because at that point I wanted to fit in with the bois so badly that I did whatever they did which included smoking, snus, drinking more than I should, and doing drugs. Nowadays snus is just kind of something that has stuck with me since then, even though I want to quit since like I said, it makes you look like an uneducated redneck moron.

fuck off

what a tough guy

You forgot
>mostly done by retards who don't know that you're not supposed to spit it out on the fucking gym floor

because im studying to be a dentist

I'm not disgusting white trash

>it doesn't do anything for you, it's not necessary
>doesn't even get you that high
>waste of money
>everyone says when they get cancer from it they'll just die, but in reality they waste their family's/taxpayer money paying for their chemo and jaw removal
>spitting every 60 seconds is pretty gross

you're literally a retarded burden with no self awareness

Attached: 1535013314988.jpg (2000x2666, 734K)

>mouth cancer

Bullshit nicotine is a vasoconstrictor

You don’t spit with snus you fucking retard

Attached: 03861127384.jpg (480x270, 28K)

Snus made quitting smoking painless for me. Really happy I found it and put that habit in my rearview.

Smoking smells way more then snus

yeah most of the people talking shit about snus itt have no idea what it even is.

I pack lips (grizzly winter green) but I want to get real chewing tobacco
It's hard to find where I live (New Hampshire)

Jag