Friday Night Feels

How ya holdin' up, Jow Forums?

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WREd-3-Kzp4
youtube.com/watch?v=WKhuWKAC9kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just got back from the gym. Surprising amount of people at 10pm.

I've dropped down to 278 from 290 bw, and my lifts are at an all-time high, but I feel like I have nothing else going on in my life besides that. It sucks

>2 weeks ago having time of my life with group of new friends, doing well with gf, and loving my job
>meet new girl who I mesh extremely well with personality wise, shares a specific hobby with me, and shes pretty into me
>she mentions she isn't good at making friends so I tell her I'll be her friend
>let her know I have a gf
>even so we hang out doing our hobby and I get a huge crush on her because of the personality thing and how good she is at the hobby
>whole time she lets me know she's into me, I don't reciprocate because gf even though I want to
>we were snapchatting/talking every day
>over past week she found some new group of guy friends and has slowly stopped talking to me
>even though my gf is real loving and cute, I still take it pretty hard about this new girl
>been in a weird state of depression for the past few days

God I'm pathetic. I fucking hate that I go crazy over the slightest bit of attention and I just go to weird extremes because of it

Injured my hip or back with shooting pains in my thigh, dont want to take a rest because I was starting to finally see solid progression. Feels bad man.

Attached: 1521377313817.jpg (1080x1080, 446K)

not too well man. Idk what the fuck I'm doing with my life, lifting is all I got now it seems

>get a snapchat from her just now even though she has sorta ignored me all day
>heart rate immediately increases and I barely hold off looking at it within 5 minutes

I'm confused, for years I've lifted without a plan. Now I got one, but I don't see much progress, my results say 190 lb 15-20% BF but I still have a soft stomach, though that might be because of my core neglect. I'm fixing that now with a bulk. I've been thinking of buying Crazy Bulk Anadrole, any anons have any tips on it? Is it safe to use if I'm 20? Should I do it for one month while I bulk if I buy?

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 15K)

>15-20% BF
>soft stomach
Sounds about right. Post pic

i made myself upset by fantasizing about getting in fights with my uncle about my sex life because he always brings up why i don't have a gf whenever i see him.

Post hobby

Attached: 7E311661-8384-42D2-A842-AFDEAC0EF963.jpg (768x1024, 154K)

My suicidal thoughts have been dropping up more frequently lately. I spent the summer doing school work and lifting, but I'm hearing all my classmates talk about their grand adventures.

I've been exhausted thanks to having to wake up at 5:30 to make it to class on time. I'm cutting my lift sessions from 4 to 3 times a week to ensure adequate recovery.

My dreams cycle between me being a Batman-like vigilante (or sometimes just being Batman) and random scenarios where I get to see her again. They are dreams with struggling, but are ultimately enjoyable until I wake up and remember reality

Attached: 1530145357389.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

I had a dream I cheated on my boyfriend, but it was with my boyfriend?
Also that we lived in "Alaska" but it wasnt Alaska.

Was looking at blowing my brains out today
I think I now have a new path open and waiting for me so I'm doing better now

not great... sometimes you just have to let the bad thoughts win for the night

>grandads on both sides have full head of hair
>dads bald
>im starting to thin
thought i was one of the lucky ones

Attached: 1521704087309.jpg (405x371, 15K)

no matter how much weight I lose, the depression never goes away

Attached: 1527477237397.jpg (240x236, 10K)

I've got a long way to go. Should I consider anadrole?

Attached: IMG_9297.jpg (3024x4032, 1.34M)

Bros...

Attached: feel.png (431x767, 185K)

i wish i had a girlfriend

Attached: punchingfeels.jpg (600x600, 40K)

I smell bait

what does bet mean in this context

Latina?

I don't think it ever does, I'm sorry user

>tfw you will never stop being that guy who is pretty funny and can make people laugh easily but is weird, autistic, ADD, and ugly
>you will never have friends
>you will never ever be even close to having sex (26 year old khv)
>you will never overcome your entire childhood, college years, and post-college years of loserness to ever become normal or ever not think about your lifetime of loserness that completely ruined your life and any hope you had for it
>you will never overcome the terrible personality you developed from this existence which is what has been a major factor in stunting any social developments you could have ever had

i wish i could find people who were able to overcome this. its all just so hopeless

>but I'm hearing all my classmates talk about their grand adventures.
Headphones. I haven't listened to a normalfag's life story in over a decade.

Lost virginity at 19 to some tinder slut yesterday. Still feel like a virgin mentally tho.

Attached: Screenshot_20180824-221015_Tinder.jpg (1080x1332, 722K)

It's probably short for "you bet", and most likely means "yeah same".

MIKE PATTON IS THE KING OF Jow Forums

>tfw you will never stop being that guy who is pretty funny and can make people laugh easily but is weird, autistic, ADD, and ugly
Too close to home, way to close.
>tfw I thought I had friends when I was 16 and 17 but they actually just kept me around because I had a lot of jokes
>tfw friendless except for my wife now
>tfw total fucking freak who most people ignore even exists
>tfw nothing remarkable about me except finding a spouse while being a weirdo with a fish face

story time

if dubs everyone in this thread dies as khv

roastie gettin toastie

i thought it meant to 'bet against'. so in that context he bets against her not being interested?

Drunk off my ass in a bar wishing I was feeling that deadlift pump. I wish I got people like I do computers.

>>tfw I thought I had friends when I was 16 and 17 but they actually just kept me around because I had a lot of jokes
i dont even have "jokes", o you mean like you had preplanned bits to tell? my humor is just talking about things happening around me or in response to other people

Got dumped after a year and a half. 28 now and worried I'm too old for dating a nice traditional gf now.

"sure yeah no worries"
"i agree"
"got it"

why are they always so toastie?

Same, they thought it was fucking hilarious though. Turns out they laughed about me behind my back and called me a freak too.

yeah im sure everyone i have ever known including my coworkers do it as well. how did you find out they were doing it? at least you got a wife and must have had regular relationships somehow then

I went out and felt alright then felt really sad then came back home and cried in the shower and pretty sure my parents knew i cried based on how they responded to me after I came out and now sitting in my room drinking a protein shake. Feels bad.

Attached: 124981.gif (160x120, 203K)

>Borrowed a bunch of books from the Uni library for an essay, some dating back to the 70s and 80s
>All these old underlinings and markings, showing me exactly what I need
An introspective feeling, someone just making notes still being so helpful 30 or 40 years later. Hope something I do does something like that

> sleeping in because burned out
> gf tomorrow, chilling and drinking
> best bro sunday for some good eating
> new job monday
> waiting for the bad times to come with all this good recently

Attached: 1525180811593.png (620x627, 438K)

Iktf. I got to keep the last textbook, they were switching authors. It was filled with tiny scribblings, underlines, worn out pages, and even had some old note between the pages. I have it somwhere at my grandmas now.

>post workout high now completely gone
>intrusive thoughts rushing back

Attached: 1448149455479.jpg (500x352, 43K)

Not much to tell
>match with her
>generic bio about being unique
>also says follow her on Insta and message her "interested" if you're looking for hook ups
>message her
>she's down for it tells me to come over Friday
>drive over and slam a drink in my car cause I'm a nervous loser whose in a decently built not unattractive body
>she let's me in and also seems like she'd been drinking
>she's giggly and pushes me on her bed and straddles me
>make out for a bit and she rubs her vageen on my dick
>flip her over and take her clothes off
>finger blast her for a bit then fuck her
>she let's me come on her face
>leave
It was great but I guess I expected to feel different after it happened but I don't. She was nice too but I dont really want to get serious with someone who fucks dudes at the drop of a hat. Potential fwb I guess

Attached: Screenshot_20180824-222825_Tinder.jpg (1080x1075, 500K)

>goes on site meant for being a slut/manwhore
>girl acts like a slut and you act like a manwhore
>get upset about it

i dont get it

I'm not upset? Just said it didn't cure my virgin mindset

>just finished playin civ with lads back home
>no plans this weekend
>texting asian tinder girl trying to arrange drinks
>qt swiss tinder girl said she's down for a second date but won't be in town for another couple weeks
Need some fuckin friends near me

NEED a good but cheap burger place near me, mcdonalds burgers aren't food.

How do you get to meeting up after matching? I've only been texting dumb(sometimes sleazy) shit without having it amount to anything

Piano. She can sing and play real well

youtube.com/watch?v=WREd-3-Kzp4

nothing wrong with McDonald's, though
youtube.com/watch?v=WKhuWKAC9kc

>one of the girls I matched with on tinder
>went out on two dates
>a lot of things in common and to relate to
>really like her
>it seems like she likes me as well
>sends me pic related the night before our supposed 3rd date
Oh well, it is what it is. I guess I will stay single until school is over. She doesn’t /fast/ like I do anyways.

Attached: 82E26767-C26E-4CDD-BF9B-6E1CA1AB950D.png (750x1334, 367K)

my gf of 6 months dumped me. told me that she wasn't sure what she wanted anymore. feels bad but i'm not devestated. i did my best if im not what makes her happy shes free to go find what will. i'll survive, she's like the tenth gf ive had and the 30th something girl ive slept with. at this point to expect any woman to stay with me longterm seems like a pipe dream.

Literally this. I wonder what will I do once I achieve all my Jow Forums goals. That is my fear

I am not some slayer. I am (foolishly) trying to look around for something a little more serious than pump and dump. And I haven't had much success with tinder overall but I've gone on a handful of dates.
Remember that all the communication back and forth is only meaningful to 1 end: going on a date. This intent must be established quickly. She needs to know where you are trying to take this shit

Attached: IMG_3694.png (750x1334, 170K)

A lot of days I sat in an alcove in senior hall to eat lunch, I heard them talking about me as they passed by. As for my wife, well I'm honestly not sure how I found a GF and someone who I love with all my heart, I guess I would just chalk it up to god or coincidence.

Katies are always whores bro. I say this as a man that has dated 3. Just act interested, seem competent, and you will be good. They'r there for the chase. Nothing more. Fuck, nut, and ditch

Don't make the mistake of choosing something new and shiny over something valuable.

How many messages did you send before the "dude"? I get that it depends on the conversation, but just wondering how quick you were in that case

There's two 14,000 foot mountains in my home state that are right next to each other. When I was a teen I could cross the traverse in between them and the net 4000 foot change in altitude in 1 hour, when I reach my goals that's what I'll do.

I can't speak on thots that are just looking to fuck but girls who you can actually move things along with to an actual meetup - you need to have something beyond the dozens of matches / messages she is usually getting.

Things that help:
1. She messages first. This is pretty much a "yes" signal for meeting up. Establish intent quickly
2. She has a long/detailed bio. This typically means she is actually looking for something. If you have a good back and forth, she will probably be very interested in meeting you.
3. Going out strong and asking her out right away (like first message): ballsy play that will get ignored most of the time, but occasionally some girls will be down to do it.

>neet
>khv
>no hope in sight
>finding myself increasingly isolated
>personify the feeling of depression and anxiety as an external force that holds me down
>use it as gigacope to never improve
>feel the crying coming back
>will vow to change tonight and wake up tomorrow doing the same shit

Attached: sweaty towel man.png (2271x2380, 298K)

This is all of it. I figured I could pull the trigger quick because she messages first

Attached: IMG_3697.png (750x1334, 197K)

Leaving humanity behind is a double edged sword. You've made it, but you're alone once you get there. This hits me hard bros

Here is an instance of the 3rd working but I've tried several other times and it didn't work out. I think it helped that I super liked her and (in person) she was more plain looking than her photos

Attached: IMG_3698.png (750x1334, 164K)

Fuck.

Attached: 1488078383001.jpg (644x781, 106K)

good for you breh

black

Attached: 1529693891686.jpg (640x640, 67K)

haha faggot

get ready be a stepdad

Attached: 1460607249222.jpg (268x284, 8K)

Bad childhood memories coming back and wagekekery killing my soul. Also 2 1/2 years of being here has changed my body, but outside the gym I'm still the depressed loser I was before. Don't know whether to talk to my priest or consider therapy even if the latter is a giant meme I have no one to talk to about these things.

Attached: H-Happy_Birthday.png (1080x750, 431K)

Update: so some skinny black girls decided to twerk on me, but I'm still too inexperienced
and too much of a pussy to get s number and try to hook up.

>so some skinny black girls decided to twerk on me

nigga what, you better hit that shit white boy

Attached: 1530865558903.jpg (817x1024, 94K)

are you by any chance in perth?

Have you considered working out harder? Most people just don't push themselves enough. You appear to be just that: average

Almost the fourth month of having some unknown idiopathic vestibular disorder. Shit sucks, I move my head or look around the wrong way and the entire world starts spinning. I can't focus, all food makes me nauseous, and I constantly feel depersonalised and floaty. I'm scared it will never get better.

Well, I blew it, so another time. i don't know what it is about skinny black girls that makes them want to dance with me.

Made an appointment for the doctor for my anxiety, was pretty bad all summer and had a few really bad episodes in the past month or so. Appointment isn't until September 14th though, fucking bullshit
Same as it ever was otherwise though

School started and I had a bad week in terms of fitness
Only went to the gym once the whole week (going tomorrow and sunday for sure though so really 3 times). But I didn't eat enough, lost some weight and when I did go I felt weak as fuck
Really annoying, need to do better next week
Am I ever gonna make it?

>just ended relationship with gf
>She moved back to Toronto
>She will be with other guys soon, if not already
>I am alone again

I could never love her as much as I miss her.

I want to move on, but I feel like I'll be single for a while. I'm 6'4 and built, but I'm an introvert which is a death sentence for a man.

Attached: 1534583045690.jpg (640x446, 29K)

The ship has sailed. You break up with me by text, say we can talk in person if I want, and then take over 2 weeks to "make some time"? No thanks, we don't need to talk in person anymore.
Let me just say this. Ending our relationship by text (which is one of the most childish things you can do), and your attitudes towards me during our last week together (telling me stuff like "I've got plenty of friends to go out with, I don't need you") really hurt, but I took in stride, because I thought you were just going through a bad time, and that's what you do when someone is special to you, you take it with a smile and you're there to help them until things get better. But these weeks where you didn't give one sign of life just show you don't care about this relationship anymore.
Maybe it was for the better that you ended our relationship, because these attitudes are nothing alike the person I fell in love with, and if this is how it's going to be, I don't wanna be with you either.

Is this a respectful enough way to tell an ex-gf to fuck off, when there's a possibility you'll have to work together in a couple months? I can provide a little more background if necessary.

>constantly busy so no time to fap
>absolutely surrounded by cute girls
>go home, look up some sadpanda
>click on really well drawn vanilla collection of guy meets girl hentai in relatable situations
>can't fap just feel bad

Gonna lift this pain away and find refuge in lifting

No. Just tell her "I am not interested in a close relationship with you because who you are as a person."
Dont give them that much breathe, user. Keep it short. It tella them "this will be a professional relatioship only."

Just say ok and move the fuck on you bitch. Get together with friends, improve yourself, find other people.

Word, yo.

>gf and I work at the same job
>Guy keeps messaging her the sexual things he does like fucking girls etc
>gf still acts friendly towards him, even though she says she doesn't like it
>Is willing to hangout with him and other people at work at an event I wasn't invited to because she wanted to see people she knows there

Am I wrong for finding it strange that she isn't instantly saying no to hanging out with him fullstop when it's obvious he wants to fuck her?

Is he at your guys job? If so, it can be quite a pain to deal with someone angry as opposed to just dealing with it. He could say hurtful things to her directly, spreaf rumors, be passive agressive. So she needs to cowboy up and just tell him to fuck off and be okay with the consequences.
If he doesnt work with you guys, how are they talking? That seems super off.

She's above him position wise and don't even work in the same sector.

She has him on Snapchat (even though he keeps sending her that shit on there).

Drop her. Dated a girl like this. Put her "friends" above us (and I'm not that jealous) but it made me bitter and ruined our relationship.

>She has him on social media and still talks to him at work (even if it is to "roast him" in a playful way that he's probably taking as flirting)
>When he sent her a Snapchat when we were together she got rid of the notification and acting uninterested
>Was more than willing to hangout at the same thing as him, just to see the place and somebody else who was going
>Still likes her ex-bf's (LTR) social media posts, considers him a friend etc

What DID she mean by this and like a bad handjob, why does this rub me the wrong way?

Attached: Confused+Anime+Girl.jpg (750x422, 53K)

>guy messaging gf inappropriate shit
>gf still talks to him
>they talk on snapchat
>hides notifications
This seems like some cuck fantasy/story troll or whatever you're doing because no one can be this stupid. but just in case you are a tard, i hope you realise these are major red flags. I'm assuming you've already brought up your concern to your gf. her telling you she doesn't like it is a lie to make her seem like a victim. shes enabling his behaviour by allowing it to happen. if she dismisses your feelings on the matter then its obvious she doesn't care about you and cares more about the attention he gives her. its not fucking hard to put your foot down and tell someone to stop (especially in a professional environment). All of those actions are breakup worthy imo. Don't be so gullible and grow a fucking spine.

>I wasn't invited to because she wanted to see people she knows there
explain?

No, just new to relationships (first and last relationship before this was in 2012). She said that she keeps him on there to be "professional" because they work together, but I'm not fully getting that. And I just called her out on it and trust me, I'll drop her if I don't get the right answer.

My bad, I wasn't invited by the guy, but she wanted to go (before telling me) because somebody else is going that she hasn't seen in a while.

This is a great quote user, thank you

>Call her out on this
>Asks me if I'm annoyed at her for this
>Drop a few lines on her that it's not appropriate to keep somebody on social media when you're dating somebody (and exclusively) if they're hitting on them HARD
>Said she just found it funny and thought he was stupid
>Didn't find this inappropriate in the first place when I'd personally block somebody for doing this if I was in this position

Yeah, I'm thinking something isn't 100% right here...

>she keeps him on there to be "professional" because they work together
lol please.
>she doesnt like what he messages her
>keeps contact
which one is it?
>but I'm not fully getting that
because its bullshit and thats your brain is sounding alarms. listen to them. shes already lied to you, disrespected you by dismissing your concern and is taking advantage of how gullible you are. stop wasting your time with girls like this. ive made the same mistakes in the past. i know its not always that simple but fuck me cunt, life is too short to waste time with girls like that.