Redpill me on boiled eggs

redpill me on boiled eggs

Attached: 20140430-peeling-eggs-10-1500x1125.jpg (1500x1125, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/heart-health/are-eggs-risky-for-heart-health
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23295181
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29785957
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26399866
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29680985
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29098427
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

U should die

Alright if you dont eat the yolk.

They're eggs. They're boiled. Any questions?

redboil me on pilled eggs haha

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1886x3000, 2.02M)

Yea. Which one is my brain?

based spoonerism user

wtf is this true? i eat like 5 eggs day

Tofu scramble is the BOMB.

any1 here actually knows shit about eggs?

any actualy difference between commercial eggs and 'organic' eggs

what do you mean

you know there are like eggs that are cheaper (conventional) than the so-called organic ones

i think eggs are one of the products where buying the organic ones really pays off. so much more taste desu schmesu

Attached: eggs.jpg (650x339, 29K)

health.harvard.edu/heart-health/are-eggs-risky-for-heart-health
>From what we know today, here's the bottom line: for most people, an egg a day does not increase your risk of a heart attack, a stroke, or any other type of cardiovascular disease. No more than three eggs per week is wise if you have diabetes, are at high risk for heart disease from other causes (such as smoking), or already have heart disease.
There is a lot of hyperbole on both sides of the debate.
Look, you can eat some eggs, but I doubt the body and our diets were intended to eat 3 fucking eggs a day. Use some goddamn common sense. These morons eating 12 eggs a day are as dumb as the ones claiming you should never eat them. Everything is about moderation. When you exceed moderation, you are taking a risk.
Risk versus reward is what it boils down to user. Reward is gains, risk is heart disease. You been a smoker? Have a family history of heart disease? Probably just avoid them. You have a healthy history in family? Long living faggots? Eat about 5 a week. Want to roll the dice? Have a plate of 12 eggs a day.

thanks

i eat 3-4 raw eggs 4 out of 7 days a week .
thats 12-16 eggs a week, raw.
im doing fine and i feel good, my blood is fine too besides needing vitamin d coz latvia usually has no sun (this year had a lot though)

raw egg boy here, that image seems silly.
isnt the egg coloring based on what the chicken eats, not necessarily how healthy what it eats is?
what i mean by that is that i will sometimes get farm eggs and the color will be lighter, not as orange, but the consistency, shell hardness and the taste of the egg will be good. (good as in it's very bland tasting). sometimes, i will buy storebought, the color will be a richer orange, but the egg will have a taste and smell that is sort of like meat that has stayed out for a while, like it's gone a bit bad, even though it's a fresh egg according to the package. im sure you can enforce the color of the egg by diet of chicken, maybe like tumeric or something. which would mean richer orange isnt necessarily higher quality egg

This is the worst news I've gotten all week. I love eggs. Just bought a flat of 60

i have chickens and the only way to tell is by the shell (shitty eggs are very thin, good eggs are sort of tough to crack open without getting shell tidbits crunching in) and taste.

but their yolks come in all those colors except the left which would freak me out

only rorkes eat eggs if I'm being honest

Soft-boiled is patrician, hard-boiled is pleb.

Attached: softy.jpg (750x421, 72K)

red egg me on boiled pills desu

you faggots really need a redpill on eggs? This is a goddamn fitness board and you need a redpill on eggs

Attached: depressed_cat.jpg (600x800, 124K)

>I doubt the body and our diets were intended to eat 3 fucking eggs a day
Post body

anyone got some protips for eating these? I'm in the military so my egg options are hopefully boiled eggs or mystery powdered scrambled egg.

Right now I use ketchup but I hate the taste of boiled eggs

don't be a pussy, Just chomp the thing asap

I'm enlisted with a b.s. in biochemistry, obviously I am a pussy, now help me.

I used to have 3-5 a day when i started lifting a year ago and I was actually starting to notice vague chest pain like symptoms near my heart area and I swear, once or twice, it felt like everything locked up, like my heart stooped beating and lost my breath and felt numb in my face for a VERY brief millisecond and I sorta had to catch my breath after.

I stoped eating eggs about 6 months ago and never have felt those symptoms again.

I keep ducks at my house
The eggs are bigger, more nutritious and taste a lot better. Just be prepared to whack the shit out of them to break the shells.
Duck eggs=gains and good health.

delicious

>Not letting the duck eggs fertilize
>Wait for little bugger to start developing
>All that protein in a usable form
>Tasty crunchy balut everyday

Weird, since there are numerous research articles that have found no correlation between egg consumption and heart diseases in non-diabetic subjects

>muh dietary cholesterol is bad for you junk science

Jesus, how is there even a debate in 2018 ?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23295181
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29785957
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26399866
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29680985
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29098427

The list goes on.

>"Products like tofu and beans can even take the place of eggs"
>Believing a study put out by big tofu
I'll keep eating my eggs, thanks.

they'll fuck with your cholesterol, stay away from them

overly orange yolks like the left come from the feeding of beta carotine and have nothing to do with the quality of eggs

Well its pure fat and cholesterol
On top of that it has the worst methionine to glycine ratio (for people who actually know what that means).
In general the methionine in eggs is probably even a bigger problem than cholesterol or saturated fats.

just to add
eggs are probably the worst animal product you can eat, even worse than lard.

You sick fuck. I would never kill and eat Mrs. Quackers potential children

healthier birds lay healthier eggs? maybe

>Well its pure fat and cholesterol

They contain all of the necessary components to create a living breathing animal. They are very nutritious. Shut your mouth vegan faggot.

yes and no, high protein diet i.e insects give a darker yolk BUT you can forced the colour by feeding them beta-carotene

>to create a living breathing animal
yeah thats why they are full of saturated fat and cholesterol.
have you ever held a single biology book in your hand?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Q5S4Dil-1.jpg (1134x572, 203K)

boil for 6 mins, drop in ice water, de-shell and then eat whole. hard white with a hot soft silky yolk

Attached: 36 eggs.jpg (1200x2049, 528K)

pussy

>tons of evidence that they’re good
>tons of evidence that they’re bad
>momscience, broscience, and dairy industry propaganda is abundant
Good thing I start a new job Monday that has a good selection of food to eat from during a provided lunch period because otherwise with my old graveyard shift job I’d continue eating 3 hard boiled eggs a day for “lunch”.

egg red pill me on bolied

Been waiting for this to drop. After all this time I'm still laughing...

here's the other one

Attached: eggs.jpg (970x1139, 175K)

delicious food
abominable gas

>Kek
>nice vegan b8
You know this is just retarded...right?

t.vegan shitposters

Based

Personally I find them a pain in the ass. Easier to just cook some eggs over-easy instead. Also most people who cook boiled eggs fuck them up and ruin the yolk, turning it into this disgusting chalk-like thing.

I always bought orange eggs, sometimes there's a red one
Incredibly good tasty

>muh cholesterol
>muh fiber
>muh saturated fat
>eat tofu and flaxseed instead
get this b8 outta here

Attached: 1507153853891.gif (300x188, 1.18M)