Are you still gay if you want to become a girl and fuck other girls?

Are you still gay if you want to become a girl and fuck other girls?

Attached: 1534929315985.jpg (640x800, 73K)

You shouldn't be allowed into girls' dressing rooms and lavatories, you rapist freak, you probably are a 6'7 380 ogre like stefonknee, and /lgbtttttttt/ is that way ->

no, youre a degenerate, also not Jow Forums

Not gay, but any deviation from your biological sex/gender is 100 times worse than any sexual preference.
I'd much rather be a man who likes cock than a mentally ill personification of degeneracy.

I mean not literally but you’re still a faggot if you’re pickin up what I’m putting down.

sage or report this filthy tranny.

Post her nudes, somebody did like a week ago

Lies, they don't exist.

this tbhon famiglia, this is what the average tranny looks like. 0% fit, 100% degeneracy.

Attached: Danielle Muscato.jpg (720x967, 254K)

retards like that is why trannies have a bad rep.

Attached: boysarebetter.jpg (682x1024, 85K)

I don’t want to live near or interact with any kind of mentally ill person regardless of what they look like

Trannies deserve their bad rep. Look at why they want access to women's bathrooms. They steal used tampons, put them in their underwear, and piss themselves while harassing the girl they think the used tampon is from. I wish their suicide attempt rates were much higher than 40%.

Attached: raiders of the toilet trash.jpg (1080x1153, 308K)

i just wanna be a cute girl and fuck other girls. im not gonna do shit like

Attached: images (7).jpg (332x443, 13K)

its only the fat, ugly, disgusting hons like the one you posted that do that.

basically, all transvestites in the west need to go through a filter, if they pass they get tranny-rights, if they dont they are classified as a sex offender.

Are they considered a sex offender if they fail and keep trying or are they considered a sex offender immediately after failing? It'd be a great way to see who is REALLY committed.

>play along with my delusion or else you're retarded.

they will be told to immediately revert back to being a guy(well, they always were, very fat and ugly ones at that) and any tranny bullshit gets them them jail time and a permanent record.

no, but you're still a fag.

You'd just be straight, there is no way to "become a girl" you are just a mentally ill dude who took weird chemicals

Attached: tran normal to ugg.jpg (1471x903, 153K)

Daily reminder.

Attached: journey of a tranny.png (1408x5896, 2.18M)

id rather have my tax money go on tyrones kid than this bullshit