Cant be bothered teaching myself to cook

>cant be bothered teaching myself to cook
>forced to est basic plain food on the daily

Help

Attached: 20180825_171758.jpg (4032x3024, 3.15M)

>>/ck/
now fuck off and learn to cook or you genuinely will not make it

wtf, learn to season things, it takes like less than one minute to season food. also watch youtube cooking channels

Season with what? I use cajun for my chicken.

What can i use for the rice?

>cant be bothered teaching myself to cook
>forced to est basic plain food on the daily
cant help those who cant be arsed

Christ
It's as simple as buying a cook book and following the recipes

Jesus Christ season your chicken

Get a slow cooker.

All you need to do is chucka bunch of ingredients in with adequate liquid and leave on low heat to stew overnight. Makes delicious food without much effort, and you can make a lot at once. Stews taste really good, often better reheated too.
Then we you need it, just reheat some and serve over rice/mashed potatoes/pasta, and you're fucking good to go François.

As an example, yesterday I chucked in some stewing beef (oxtail, shin) with miso, mushrooms, onions, and Guinness, seasoned with black pepper and a little thyme, cinnamon and juniper, thickened with some gelatine and a little starch. A few hours later I had melt in your mouth umami goodness, absolutely fantastic, and with minimal work. And plenty left over for today.
All you need to do is chop the mushrooms and onions, and the meat if not already pre-chopped.

Boeuf Bouguignon can be done like this too.
>Beef
>Onions
>Carrots
>Turnips or potatoes or both
>Red Wine
>Thyme
>Salt and pepper to taste
Fuckin voilà François.
I don't even know if that's the trad recipe but I don't care it tastes good and is simple af.

Slow cooking meat is a good way to get more collagen in your diet too, as you can pick out cheap, gelatinous cuts of meat like shin, shanks, tail and make a rich sauce. Sometimes I add sheet gelatine too just to get more gelatine, more total protein without an increase in fat/carbs, and an even richer sauce.

Attached: boeuf.jpg (653x980, 232K)

You can do chili, or curries, or soups, or all sorts of dishes like this. Even "roast" a whole bird or chunk of meat.

Oh and forgot to mention you can chuck in marrow bones for extra rich-goodness.

make spiced rice or something

fry onions and garlic in oil, add in the uncooked rice and puff it for a bit, pour in chicken broth instead of water, add in black pepper, paprika, oregano, salt and some tomato paste, stir, proceed like regular rice

it's a few hundred extra kcal in a big batch of rice

if you want to cut put onions sauce on it

literally just google recipies

i really fucking want one of those in my life

They're not expensive.

just buy onions sauce, pesto and others sauce you just put on your food

Making something like Biryani/Pilaf/Paëlla is actually a really good idea, along the lines of what you say.

Biryani was a favourite of mine.... long grain rice, beef mince (or even better, lamb, though i's more expensive), spice mix (I preferred the Ethiopian berbere to a masala mix desu) with a few veges like onion and carrot chopped fine, maybe some butter or olive oil.

yeah but i'm a poor as shit student and i'm pouring all my money into moving apartments and getting more vital stuff tho

>cant be bothered teaching himself to cook

Well the fuck do you want us to help you with cunt ? You dont wanna cook. Fucking retard. What do you think we can do here ?

Jesus christ.

Be nice, give the boy ideas.

Download the Fit Men Cook app.

Then just use a normal pot and cook on low heat. It works the same way, only you'll need to be more careful and won't be able to leave it overnight or all day while you're out unattended.

...and you'll need to stir occasionally and add more liquid.

Not him, but how do you season the chicken?
I just put some spices on the chicken and then bake it with some butter in oven, skin ends up amazing, but meat is meh like always, it tastes decently if you dip it in the fat, though.

Meat and Vegetables

Literally billions of combinations