Today's the day boys

Today's the day boys.

The day when a 6'1", 23 year old, former high school wrestler will beat a YouTube vlogger who in turn only beat a 5'6" 156lbs vlogger. And everyone will be surprised.

The absolute state of race perception today.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=vUAfl-h5fkc
youtu.be/vUAfl-h5fkc?t=205
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

why is this board always full of 14 years old zoomers?

Attached: 5545.jpg (1177x697, 111K)

Niggers?

Imagine giving a f*** about this

Its amazing that the dude is only 23.

He easily looks 28-30

I suppose thats what roids do

Literally who?

>Who is this, who are these people all these kids talk about, huh? I literally DO NOT know who they are!! You hear me? I DONT KNOW THEM!!! I'm so good, yeah, I REALLY HAVE NO CLUE who they are!

Attached: 1531920458919.png (380x349, 77K)

I am 18 and I litteraly give no fucks about them.

For all the boomers, OP is 22

wow you are so cool

Is Logan Paul seriously 6'1"?

I think he's way taller than that and you're b8ing. Now if I am in fact taller than the #1 heartthrob of the internet, that would be dope.

I don't know who these kids are but let's be modest and say it's tit for tat between me and either one of them standup.

But we get on the ground?

It's over! I'll jits that boy up no problem

Attached: 1534258685592.jpg (250x229, 17K)

UFCX2 is better

Attached: 6DE0B94B-BF17-42DA-84DE-6313508C784A.jpg (873x1200, 331K)

>t.

Attached: 1496093916650.png (564x850, 653K)

Whoa they have a field trip to the library today gramps? Didn't know they had internet in the old folks home.

I switched sides after watching KSI's can't stop documentary. His training was excellent and he's got dozens of very tough sparring sessions more under his belt than Logan. I was very impressed by his trainer Viddal Riley. There's no way he let KSI get comfortable, especially with an opponent as physically dominant as Logan. Viddal knew from the beginning that, as it looked back then, KSI had a dire chance of beating Logan and KSI's training has been very, very different than it was running up to the Weller fight.
Hopefully we'll get a lot of rounds out of this one. Can't wait

imagine giving a fuck about a boxing on a fitness board. Unbelievable right?
This 100%

>t.

Attached: ice_boomer.png (280x295, 126K)

i swear all average white people look like this lmao , i'm a pajeet and we ain't the most beautiful race out there, but whites are actually on average so fucking ugly that it's hilarious everytime they shill themselves on this page

>poo in loo
There are no attractive Indian women and probably three attractive Indian men.

>i'm a pajeet
Skinnyfat,difficulty to build muscle,shit facial genetics,low IQs and manletness. Pajeets are literally abo tier genetic wise

actually some of those poo motherfuckers have Chad tier faces. Still they need some serious bleaching but how the fuck do you bleach 1bil population

Attached: article-2111298-120DAD79000005DC-229_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 209K)

Do you really think he's roiding? He does look older alright

> you look like shit
> yea but you look like shit too so that means i dont look like shit

white people logic

>some of those poo motherfuckers have Chad tier faces.
1.2 billion of them with a population that big you can find plenty of people with good facial genetics. If you take a pic to an indian crowd all look like inbreed retards

If you put a white guy on a good diet and a good routine he will have a nice body in 7 months. If you put a Pajeet on a nice diet and a good rputine he will still have a huge belly and floppy arms

>that 30-year-old boomer who isn't following all the chad vloggers out there because of insecurity

Attached: 1535091620337.jpg (1024x620, 124K)

I don't wanna pay for this shit anyone got a stream so i can watch ksi get beat so bad his family will demand reparations

>Do you really think he's roiding?
I don't think he roids. I KNOW he roids. The telltale signs are there.

Just pay you poorfag. Imagine being such a Jew that you're not able to support artists.

STOP
LOGAN PAUL IS A JEW
see it yourself here
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=vUAfl-h5fkc
3:26

Logan will obviously win because he is white.

>Jew
>White
Also Anabolicos

this filthy money driven jew isnt white

KSI will get beaten up by white chad. Mark my words.

nobody cares. h3h3 is 99% ashkenazim and hates on the catholic church everyday, I want to see people call him out instead. but you won't see that, hate more on chad.

NEGRO vs WHITE

LOGAN PAUL IS A FUCKIN JEW FOR FUCKS SAKE
STOP SAYING HE IS WHITE

So either a jew or a negro gets killed

broof??

I think he's made a video about it or some shit it's also on his wikipedia if i remember right

>some retard vlogger vs another vlogger in a rigged fight to get them both attention

Nice.
I like when niggas get rekt by whites.

youtu.be/vUAfl-h5fkc?t=205
>nu-fit is excited about a kike fighting a nigger

Why would i want to support a jew and a nigger i just wanna watch a nigger get beat on camera I'm not gonna pay like a good goy

you're paying for future entertainment too. they're collected funds for hungergames

Honestly i just care for this one fight i have no interest in ksi or logan i just wanna watch them fight is all

asjdaksdaskjdasjkldajklsdjklasdjk

people on this board will never cease to amaze me

>a balding youtube personality that doesn't live in the gym, parties and eats like shit, looks better than fitness models on gear
>hrmmm do you really think he would TAKE STEROIDS?

Attached: 1508091181246.jpg (1708x974, 370K)

>paperview
>they're not even pro athletes

Imagine paying to see this

>paying
Oh shit, I assumed it'd be a youtube livestream. Children really are gullible.

it's youtube red, I guess I could open up a stream

paperfew

anyone here streaming the fight ?

Unless you are making money off of this fight, there is no good reason to give a single shit about it.

rabbit

I'll gain 25$ if Logan wins.

Why the fuck are youtube potato creatures having boxing matches

>People are excited and ready to give money for an unbalanced amateur boxing match
The absolute state of Jow Forums. I could go to my local boxing gym and watch better boxers spar for free.

Because they will both makes loads of money off of drooling mongoloids like those ITT who will do all the work for them and create hype/drama/narratives around some silly fight between two shitty fighters who happen to be e-celebs.

Its basically like the mcgregor vs mayweather fight except with two popstar dipshits who are laughing all the way to the bank instead.

100$ for me

You’re delusional if you think the average user for any of the higher traffic boards is over 21.

Born in le wrong generation x)

Muscles always make you look 5 years older

>mods deleted the fight thread
lame its Jow Forums related desu logan jacked as fuck and theres natural overspill between ufc or other fight things and Jow Forums. but i suppose we need more wheyfu and rawmeat threads

An actual D1 athlete v.s. a vlogger...

Never respect a roider

We are winning!