What annoys you?

Name something that pisses you off
>skinny people that “can’t gain any weight”
>ask them what they’re diet consists of
>skips breakfast, has an apple and chips for lunch, and a chicken breast for dinner
>claims they have a fast metabolism just because they can eat a whole pizza once every 6 months andnot gain weight
>try to help and explain that that they need to actually eat more AND healthy
>brush it off saying “yeah I tried that for 2 weeks”
>mfw

Attached: CFBBE0D4-0FB4-45BB-9D4B-2BF4C4539459.gif (498x280, 693K)

Also heard the exact opposite, like
>"I can't lose weight no matter what"
>tell them to just eat less and track their calories
>"no, my doctor said my belly fat is intra-muscular so no matter how much I lose, only surgery can remove it, normal diets won't work for me"

Attached: 132966590588.png (255x280, 113K)

anime name please?

Boku no pico

Kek

This is literally the most popular anime right now...

>user can't gain weight
>His metabolism is super fast, I've seen him eat 3 big macs in one sitting!

>He probably has that once a week and then doesn't eat much the rest of the day

>No it's his metabolism!

boku no hero academia

My hero academia

i remember when only the first season was out and nobody gave a fuck until the second one dropped

b-but it's so hard eating big user

Attached: 1505756814126.png (784x489, 465K)

No it isn’t lanklet

Attached: 9257F322-0FE1-44DB-87C9-54B183F3E90E.jpg (750x721, 427K)

it is, you're just obese.

It's the metabolism and genetics, look at Matt Stonie.

Attached: matt-stonie-devours-four-giant-4x4-hamburgers-from-in-n-out-burger-in-3-minutes.gif (640x360, 2.91M)

He vomits the food afterwards.

>be me lanklet
>bodybuilder friend recommends diet
>300g carbs
>800g redmeat
>300veggies
>300g cottage cheese
>Day 1 cant even eat that shit had to drink the rice with water like a slut
It got better
Now cant sleep without eating big because i feel hungry

What's really annoying is people who think forcing yourself to get bigger is actually worth it. I bulked hard for 4 months, and it worked, but I felt like shit. Eating that much costs extra money, takes a lot of time, and is uncomfortable to do. Lanklet master race.

yeah he mention he will vomit most of it out after the videos on big meals

No. The guy will eat some junk like mcdonalds once a week and pig out. The rest of the week he will eat one ham sandwhich and a pot of noodles a day.

The fuck you just say about me?

Attached: 97D5E11B-EBE0-4D79-9C23-627FBB0C94DA.jpg (669x784, 283K)

I never said you should become giant you dingaling, just lanklets who ponder the great mystery as to why they always stay skinny are retarded

>Came home to visit family, I lightly mention I am trying to loose a few kilos to loose fat from my belly
>Mum keeps following me around, and asking if I want chokolate or Cola
Fucken goblins

My Pico Academia

but its not one piece

There definitely are people with a truly fast metabolism but they crash the hardest when they do. Also for every 20 that claim to have a fast metabolism likely only one truly does.

first season was boring m8

Fat distribution is genetic thou. Alot of sorority girls remain at anorexic body fat levels because otherwise everything would go to their stomachs. I'm so happy I lucked out with god tier fat distribution, everything goes to my ass first.

checked and I fell you, I am permanently hungry. My meals aren't incredible because the fridge is empty half the time though.