Lisa from season 6 of My 600 Pound Life has died at 50

Lisa from season 6 of My 600 Pound Life has died at 50.

Press F to pay respects.

Attached: My-600-Lb-Life-Lisa-Before-and-After[1].jpg (1200x707, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!TDgQFKzJ!FXNXyVHqlY4YQ_NUfIMaEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

S

Fpbp.

S for Smiling about all the joy she brought to your life?

We need to have another 600 pound stream session, I'm still trying to figure out a good way to stream it for you guys. I think the best way I've actually found is to fucking just have you add me on steam and then set up media player as a "game" and stream it on there, you can do that, niggas be streamin anime and shit.

sounds like they lived a full life

So this is what autism looks like

wanted to post but couldn't figure out anything substantial to say? keep at it little buddy

>little
That's not what your mom said last night

yo momma so small she can hang glide on a dorito.

What mode is that?

S
Hope all you fat fucks die

melted snickers mode

those pictures represent a 200lb difference btw

try cytube

this looks like it would work, i have to somehow get them off amazon first

You can upload shit to a google drive account and link it through cytube.

What if the dorito is like.. her butt haha

there's a fair amount of my 600lb life episodes on youtube already, or you could torrent them and upload yourself somewhere, cytube will take youtube, vimeo, vid.me, streamable.com, dailymotion etc

How about D for Darwin Award?

season 5/6 hugely eclipse the past seasons in terms of quality and hatability of the fat people, and the ones on youtube mostly aren't 5/6

also we've streamed the ones on youtube on multiple occassions so just need to show people the new content. you can't pirate season 6 anywhere on the internet, i tried, had to buy it

yeah but i have to capture it off amazon as there's no way to just download videos i fuckin' PAID FOR. so i'm gonna have to do that manually one day with good ole hypercam 2 or something

She died because she lost 200 pounds when her genetics told her body that weight was necessary for natural body. Losing weight kills. Stop the fatshaming! Some people are just naturally fat and beautiful and when they go below the natural weight they should actually be at they die.

gimme a lil while i'll provide a link to download them.

mega.nz/#F!TDgQFKzJ!FXNXyVHqlY4YQ_NUfIMaEQ
i'll continue to upload as my connection allows

>mega.nz/#F!TDgQFKzJ!FXNXyVHqlY4YQ_NUfIMaEQ

thanks bro

Attached: 12QUZVU[1].png (518x558, 413K)