Attached: juji.png (1231x947, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sumhLzL4fyc
powerlifting-ipf.com/championships/records.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eIAST8uHjIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally a Nordic God

Yes

He seems like a really chilled out guy, everything seems so fun and effortless for him. Envy.

apart from his clickbait videotitles he is for sure

Just another meme tier fitness youtuber. Does fag-shit for caption views.
Has never done anything exceptional, and isn't even that strong for weighing like 250lbs. Dude struggles squatting 3 plates lol.

he just deadlifted 300kg

no, he's reddit-tier. Not a bad guy, but there's no spark behind his eyes. Bugez is /ourlad/

youtube.com/watch?v=sumhLzL4fyc
this entire video is Jow Forums kino

t. manchild

and if eric memehagen met any incel from this site, he would hate them

Yeah, so tell us how much succesful are you?

bugenhagen is a Jow Forumsizen

he definitely isnt...

exactly what I had in mind

Is this the guy that has a cameraman that looks like some kind of horror movie serial rapist?

He definitely is. You're also naive if you don't think he literally shills himself here too.

Attached: bugez vs manlets.png (534x142, 10K)

Damn, dude. Shits almost 3x bodyweight lol. How impressive.
There are 'natties' who weight less than 164lbs that pull more than him. I bet I even have a higher wilks score than him.

Dudes a reddit-tier youtuber with no actual accomplishments who only got famous for screaming.

yes he shills himself, to take advantage of gullible manchildren. no he does not browse here

hes has basically shit on everything this board is obsessed about. hes the opposite of Jow Forums

>comparing based on lift:bodyweight ratios
manlet detected

Yes.

Now THAT GUY is definitely our guy.
Exactly what kind of vibe I imagine the avg fit-poster would exude

Her nose is HUGE!

>whiteknighting another man
cuck detected

back to l.eddit please.

the nose knows
would commit rassenschande with though

>cohen

Fuck off eric

>he is the opposite of Jow Forums
literally makes him an actual fitizen

Reddit fraud

>fraud
I'm not even a fan of his, but frauding is when you pretend you're natty. He's never once claimed to be natty.

Not an argument btw

His normie fans think he is though and he plays along

it is very clear he is on roids and he doesn't even try to hide it
it's not even a topic among fans whether he is roiding or not

he did a 300kg dl couple of days ago

>3x bw deadlift is not impressive if you are over 100 kg
the world record deadlift isn't even 3x bw
who do you mire? ants?

>the world record deadlift isn't even 3x bw
wtf are you talking about?
It took me like 2 seconds to prove that you're a sac of shit. The only weight class that doesn't have a 3x bw records is the 120+

powerlifting-ipf.com/championships/records.html

>IPF record=world record
>bodyweight scaling with strength is linear

Attached: 1534270687013.jpg (226x250, 8K)

Cringe, if you admire lighter lifters you’re a faggot. Lifting at heavy weights is based and redpilled.

>ipf
>natty
Hello newfag

Never said natty, good reading comprehension newfag.

>if it's not a literal IPF record pull then it doesn't impress me

Attached: jRwVK0O.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

lolfeds used whippy bars and allow people to compete while on drugs

Holy shit, learn to read, was replying to autist who said that world record deadlifts aren't 3x bw.
Is the reddit fitness board down or something?

nice reddit filename, now go back

>ipf
>natty

>Damn, dude. Shits almost 3x bodyweight lol. How impressive.
from the first post, retard
>clogging your PC with reaction images
>not just typing whatever you need into google images and then deleting it
how many epic pepe folders do you have?

Having to piss in a cup after competing doesn't prove you're natty the other 364 days of the year, but at least it proves you're not blasting, which does make a difference.

352, it's the least a non-redditor should have

Attached: Capture.png (264x197, 6K)

they are known for not testing serious record holders like Ray Williams
the IPF is already not very popular, do you think it would help them if they disqualified half their athletes?

Man, I think you've got replies messed up. Good try though, reading is hard for people with disabilities I guess.

Why are you even suggesting that?
Him and his boyfriend are some of the most awkward and unfunny people i've ever seen on the internet. Especially the boyfriend. Holy shit this guy has the sense of humor of a 14 year old girl.
The only thing i like about them is that they btfo'd alphadestiny that one time on their stream and that's about it.
Even if he were to unironically do a nazi solute that still wouldn't make him /ourguy/ you fucking retard

Attached: (you)monster.png (466x451, 278K)

>you can only quote posts you are replying to

He's a jew

Attached: IT PISS.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Attached: juji youth.jpg (700x420, 66K)

>-120kg equippped record was done with a bodyweight of 105.07kg
>literally a 24 ounce bottle of water away from the 105 cut off

Shamelessly stolen

Attached: wheeze.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

He's a bodybuilder, he does pl and olympic shit for fun. Of course he's not that strong for his bw

Anyone who clickbaits their faggot ass videos is not /ourguy/

those are elliott hulses weights

I dont think so, my dude.
I dont hate him but I dont consider him /ourguy/.

Attached: 1527276984912.jpg (1080x968, 113K)

What about me user?

Attached: 1533812611561.jpg (250x250, 8K)

He’s a cringeworthy redditor. Anyone who makes videos dedicated to whining about or passive aggressively complaining about other men is a faggot redditor.

Attached: 3410DEAC-8324-4037-BCDD-88886644FE48.jpg (768x1024, 120K)

Nope, only bloatmaxx

you're so anally hurt it's hilarious.

The only video I like is with clarence and thats just because clarence is my Dream Prince.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=sumhLzL4fyc
god damn im jealous of the dude in that vid. he seems chilled, is strong, and gets to eat that chicks ass on the DAILY.

I SALUTE YOU

Was this a live stream? Why would you publish this? Do millennials have no sense of dignity?

i imagine her reasoning was to show that this happens with women who squat heavy so others dont feel too bad about it

I FUCKING HATE TOM

Attached: -.png (533x446, 524K)

Yes her last name is Cohen and she’s a cheating kike on tons of gear, hence why she’s facially indistinguishable from Jake gyllenhaal. I’m pretty sure female powerlifting is just about who can juice more but stay looking relatively feminine.

Yeah dude's pretty anoying

He’s a weirdo at times, but he’s alright

isn't she from venezuela?

I liked his work better when he was a self aware goof, before being a self aware goof required mugging for reddit. its a kind of homogenization of personality that can only be described as cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=eIAST8uHjIE
best vid he ever did

Cope: The post

Friendly reminder that your lifts are not impressive unless they are world record levels

Attached: 1505065685052.jpg (409x400, 35K)

He's a cryptokike so no.

There are plenty of kikes in Venezuela.

their leader maduro is one.

I like Tom cause even though he's still weak he will try everything. Same as Juji really.

>Bw ratios
MANLET TWINK ALARM

lifting heavy is so healthy for women

>Getting this upset over a dude just trying to make videos using his form of comedy
I'd understand if he said or did anything controversial, or even if he was just a complete dick head, but he is/has done neither of those things.
It's pointless and pathetic to get this butt blasted

I miss when the whole /ourguy/ thing actually meant something, not just this stupid white nationalist bullshit.

It's a country run into the ground by communism and corruption, of course kikes are involved. How else does the world's #1 owner of oil reserves manage to become a place with daily riots and starvation? Kikes

Attached: leftist hunting.webm (640x480, 1.1M)

>white nationalist
>bullshit

Jow Forums is a pro-white board

Attached: 18245023857.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>Back in my day, we were only racist ironically
Cool story grandpa, now tell me again about how you used to walk uphill going to and back from school

Attached: king of the boom.png (716x537, 484K)

Nah he's pretty reddit tier.

Lift some weights and you'll have something to be proud of other than you skin color.
>not being racist
>boomer
Somebody's confused.

Boomers may be scared of the local Tyrone that walks by, but they simply let America fall apart on their watch

Attached: burger christ cuck.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

hes the gay jew in charge of jooji

America's doing fine, weirdo. For every black person getting a couple hundred bucks a week in welfare there's a white person doing the same thing and a non white immigrant working two jobs while getting no social aid whatsover.

>these other women are bozos so I shouldn't feel bad about being a bozo

Are you saying there are as many blacks on welfare as there are whites on welfare despite there being significantly fewer blacks than whites in America?

>For every black person getting a couple hundred bucks a week in welfare there's a white person doing the same thing
That's a problem since the black population is so much fucking smaller then the white population. What do you think will happen after whites are bred out (white men are the only group that pays more in taxes than they use)?

Attached: manlet got nogged.webm (406x720, 2.35M)

hey man maybe take the day off, you seem a bit delusional

>dawg half her videos on youtube involve piss. she pisses on the platform at meets all the fucking time

Ahh... Niggers. 3 times the size of the guy, but still lack the courage to fight 1 on 1.

Yes. Black people work less. It's still not hurting you. There's so many people working that some people can't even find a job.
>there's not even that many of them
>they're breeding us out
your brain on Jow Forums

Fucking brainlet boomer, blacks aren't the only ethnic group moving into America. The floodgates of immigration have been left wide open since the 1965 Immigration act and America is stuck on a course headed towards disaster.
Just look at pic related, and realize that since the 1965 act California went from 95%+ white to being majority Latino IN 50 FUCKING YEARS

Attached: American demographic in 1940s.png (4200x3105, 583K)

>implying you're not the boomer here
Well then you tell me what will happen when these messicuns breed us out. Explain how they're paying less taxes too. I've never been to California, but in Oklahoma they use fake ssn's, pay taxes on their checks, and then don't use any social programs at all due to not have an ssn.