Feel kinda down today because of a girl, i didnt even notice my progress, i was even more dyel before pic 1

feel kinda down today because of a girl, i didnt even notice my progress, i was even more dyel before pic 1.
i didnt really have a plan when started just did bodyweight stuff at home.
1 month ago i bought a jump rope and practice it 5 times a week since (1 hour sessions)
and do 5-4 times a week all the bodyweight sutff i can do at home. i add weights by wearing bags with sand and crap i improvised.

also fast some days and do a workout while fasted

diet: just cut all the unhealthy stuff and cutted out most of the carbs
i eat meat,cheese,eggs,all the veggies i can get,i dont eat anything with added sugers

my favorite meal is to coocked beef,add spinach,eggs,and cheese (all mixed)
served with a salad i make.

post your progress (i shoul've taken more before pics)

i hope i can stay fit all tought my life i am 22 now

Attached: 2.jpg (2338x770, 399K)

You’re looking pretty good dude, excellent progress for just body weight. You’re 22, time to find a gym and take it to the next level.

yeah maybe , thank you.
i didnt even saw it as a workout to get muscles
just to get out of the weak beta body ...

skelet abs are nothing impressive

i forgot the ab stuff , just started few days ago ...
as i said didnt want to post something its impressive...

ill work on them ill see how it goes

This is some good stuff. 10/10 if I were you I would just maintain and not get big since clothes would fit weird

It's nothing too amazing, but its progress, and progress is what we all strive for here

am i going fucking crazy?
having the body on the right, and only from bodyweight? that's not impressive? what the fuck is happening

What timeframe though?

those abs are very nice, get out goy

Attached: CaCPdyDB_400x400.jpg (240x240, 18K)

they're just trolling him
p good progress op pls lift barbells
you could be aesthetic as fuck pretty easily

>That body
>skele
You need to get off of Jow Forums for a while, dude. He looks amazing compared to the average man.

2 months
I'll look into that,I use 1 I have for putting more weight on abs workout. (7kg)
If I get those with screwable weight , what should I be using them? Mainly arms? Or can I utilize them for alot more?

You look good user, I love you.

>2 months
>bodyweight
>didn't even bother tracking any calories or has any actual routine
lol bullshit

Well if you do more and more it leads you somewhere right ?

ayeee dude i went through similar progress. i had a similar physique too. well done man. time to start lifting and become a beast
>feel kinda down today because of a girl
don't . they come and go. One statement that always resonates with me is "she's not yours, it's just your turn." treat every new girl as an experience and don't get attached.

It does but the progress pic you posted is not realistic for 2 months especially if you're also on a cut.
You could say that your body fat just hid all the muscles which showed up after your 2 month cut but your delts grew unusually fast compared to the first pic.

>coping this hard

Thank you , noted.
Idk,bit be sure that I have better things to do then post fake stuff here and leech on the comments.
I just did the stuff I thought would help.
Slept 8 hours
Cutted unhelathy suggary stuff
Did the body weight stuff like 6 times a week , (because it's at home it's like 40min from start to finish) then jump rope if I feel like it for 40more min.

I am here to learn from others , kinda frustrates that some people here don't share their knowledge and give advice but just shitpost.
Understandable tho.

I think they key is presistance that's it ...

he just lost some bf % for his abs to show while being a skelet mode , you don't need any special training for that lol

>posting dc shit
>goy

kek

>2 months
Are you serious?

absolute cope

post body fatty

Nice, now you just have to earn enough money to afford girls.

ITT:DYEL fags white knighting a twink

just get the fuck out from Jow Forums and stick to your /lgbt/ and Jow Forums

Can you help me out with a routine? I want to do calisthenics, i never liked going to the gym. Right now i'm trying to lose some bodyfat. How do i start?

Right now i'm mostly doin a circuit without rest A(abs and jumping rope) B(whole body like jumping jacks, squats, pullups and push ups)

dude, you're fat and it's okay

the sticky is that way ⤣, big guy

Sounds good just see that you don't injure yourself. Jumping rope is beast I like it very much ,makes you feel light on your feet.

Honestly you can try this , switch to keto diet and eat at calorie maintance
If you want to can fast a day some days (let's say full 24,36 hours fast) then cardio and train while fasted.
The point behind loosing weight is to maintain insulin low, since it's an hormone that contributes to fat storage.
So low insulin = low body fat storage and more.utilization of fat for energy.

Avoid any kind of carbs , you can eat the meal I described they are good

PS I have no idea what I am saying because it's all based off what I read , it might.be completely wrong but that's what I did