Exhausted after deadlifts

Newfag here. Started doing PPL about 2 weeks ago, and today did Pull day. Started with deadlift and how am i supposed to have enough energy for the rest of the lifts? It eats all the juice. Sure i finished the workout but cant do the rest with 100% effort. Wat do? Rotate the lifts? First deadlift and nextweek deadlift last? or something....

So im doing ppl like this.

Heavy Push
Light/volume Pull
Heavy Legs
Rest
Light/ volume Push
Heavy Pull
Light/volume legs
Rest

Attached: 1532493441517.jpg (1080x1469, 161K)

>newfag doing PPL
lol.......

Do SS

>ppl
buddy i think you got the wrong door, the reddit club is 2 blocks down

Attached: a2e (1).jpg (564x428, 117K)

Stop being a low test pussy

Well i have trained for 1 year now. 6 months in gym. So not total newfag. Or am i?

>8 days in a week

Push+legs
Pull+legs
2x a week each = best and most efficient workout possible

Do stronglifts or starting strength, and add pull ups, chin ups, and dips. PPL is a way to organize your programming when you already know what the lifts do for you, and you know how to do them properly. IE, not for new fags.

You stop doing deadlifts if your goal is aesthetics

If you want to be an ego lifter DYEL fat ass, continue to do so

>PPL is a way to organize your programming when you already know what the lifts do for you, and you know how to do them properly
So after about a week of SS?

I have done the SS, it wasnt really working anymore.

What are you talking about? Deadlifts are great for forearm and upper back development.

no, because SS doesn't add in accessory lifts until weeks after starting the program. PPL workouts are accessory heavy by definition, because otherwise your days would look like only:

>Pull: Deadlift, Row
>Push: Bench, OHP
>Legs: Squat

Yeah, tell the guy who can't finish a day to do two days in a row.

Good LORD

Attached: D393ED97-7463-4DB9-AAB8-ABE963FF44DD.jpg (918x597, 85K)

Do deadlifts on the heavy day and reduce volume on that day

I-is that her bagina?

Longer rest periods between deadlifts, extra rest before starting the rest of the workout. Drink water and go to the gym with a good high carb meal

And start doing cardio because you shouldn't be that gassed

Cardio probably is the problem, havent done any.

Time doesn't matter. Average normie lifts for 4 years and gets results you could get in 6 months. How much are you lifting/how much heavier are you lifting is what matters

PUFFY
U
F
F
Y

Yeah deadlifts are exhausting. But over time you'll be better.

Tk;dr man the fuck up and you'll be fine.

do SS with +250 calories over maintenance, when you stall move to a BB program still +250-400 for a few months or until you are at 25-30%BF, then cut 250 to 400 below maintenance while on SL dropping to a 3x5 instead of 5x5 until you are below 10% bf and then cruise for a bit on a PPL eating to stay at that weight.

There you go, that is a 2 year game plan. I am not even kidding or trolling you, this is what I should have done..

Attached: 1259510484874.jpg (532x631, 154K)

Full body every other day. Stop fucking around with bro splits.

Don't do deadlifts, retardo. Mongoloids think the body has infinite resources "bro just do ALL exercises heavy don't be push xD" which is also why PERIODIZATION is a thing. Choose wisely the exercises you want to do based on your GOALS. Not just doing them for the sake of doing them. Do you think Olympic lifters do bicep isolation??

People do garbage ass routines like SS and never learn the basics of peridization blocks

forgot to add, do 15 minutes of cardio everyday when eating extra, and when you cut you need to add a day of just cardio for at least an hour. I add the 15 minutes so it isnt such a struggle when it comes time to cut and only complete idiots fall for the cardio kills gains meme.

>bulking to 25% bf
Don't listen to this retard

so what should a routine focusing on looking good look like?

If you eat at a small surplus like he described it'll literally take you 18+months to reach that level of bodyfat.

Periodization is shit and outdated.

satanic and true

That's not how periodization works

Fuck you nigger I am on nofap

>Wasting at least a year and a half to become a fat faggot somehow makes becoming a fat faggot a less retarded thing to do

Yeah because you can quickly and aggressively cut to be relatively lean from there, instead of doing what you fucking retards do and yo-yo from 14-18% bodyfat and never be big, never be strong, and wonder why you're moving the same weights and look the same after 3 years.

>Cutting at 250-400 cal deficit is aggressive cutting

I didn't agree with that part :^)

You think bulking to obese levels of bodyfat is a good idea so you're still a tard

When you're eating at a surplus that small you're not really bulking. You're gaining weight at about 1lb/month. Most of that is going to be lean mass, and you're going to get stronger and bigger more consistently than an average fitizen. If you think spinning your wheels and staying sub 20% bf without being in a surplus for more than 6 months at a time is optimum you're a fucking retard.

>Deadlifts are great for forearm and upper back development.
and lower back destruction

Yeah, if you're dumb

I don't get this problem with my pulls, but I can't do my max OHP at all if I bench prior to OHP. Not sure why. But I struggle to OHP 105 if I bench beforehand and struggle to bench 185 if I OHP before hand.

I shouls clarify: I find the weight I listed as a perfectly doable 6 reps by 5 sets -- easy if I do them fresh.

You're an absolute dumb fuck. I'm not complaining about bulking or eating at a surplus. The post said "bulk to 25%" which is the problem. Being at that high a range is fucking with your hormones and there's no point in doing it. Also 20% bodyfat is nowhere near as lean as you seem to think it is, you should try looking it up.

who the fuck does 5x6? as for your problem, bench and ohp both use front delts, upper pecs, and triceps so if you work them back to back, you'll lose a bit of strength. i couldnt ohp after bench for a while but now i can bench nearly 2 pl8s and ohp 1pl8 right afterwards with minimal strength loss. it just comes down to strength endurance which comes through practice.

I'm literally 20% bf right here dumbass lmao

Attached: IMG_20180830_153817.jpg (2023x2276, 773K)

You're a dumb faggot and you can ignore every point I made all you want but it still fucks with your hormones bulking to 25% and your picture with what you estimated your bodyfat as doesn't prove fuck all retard.

You don't even lift lol