Why don't more girls dress cute & feminine like this?

Why don't more girls dress cute & feminine like this?

Attached: DbPKcxRW0AA3fNW.jpg (900x1200, 141K)

They don't have to because they don't have to try.

Betas like them by default and Chad is surely going to get around to pump and dumping them.

Why spend the effort when you're going to get the reward anyway? Yoga pants day is every day.

Asian girls do it all the time, it's cultural.

I don't think i've seen a woman wearing a dress in public for a very long time. Mostly just athletic shorts/tshirt.

Because angry incels like you can't and don't dictate what women can wear?

This. Thing is jwhite women are curvier and like showing it off more.

It's not very fashionable anymore. My sister said she likes to wear dresses but she doesn't do so because almost no girl does and she doesn't want to look weird.

It's not as practical and it looks to "dressed up" for causal wear
It would be like a guy wearing a suit all the time.

Attached: 8750210E-1C38-40BB-A1D4-0132484F16B6.jpg (675x1200, 125K)

This
My high school had a dress code so I looked like OP pic most of the time, but it's just awkwardly formal for everyday wear

They are called Hipsters. You are looking for a hipster girl

Except that's asinine as it take little to no effort to put on a dress and it's often quite comfortable as opposed to any of those getups men have to wear to look dressed up.

The answer is simple women have some combination of the following: shit taste, laziness, attention whoring. Lazy attention whores with shit taste.

Attached: 1523670367333.jpg (1080x1350, 102K)

Because they only dressed like that when men decided what they wore.

I don't understand female taste, they like weird things imo. Animal print bags for example are fucking ugly, I don't get it. And most women's shoes and jewellery are ugly and weird

If women dressed men how they like we'd probably be dressed differently than we expect, cause I think women and men have different taste in things. Either that or the jews got to their heads

Absolutely classy

I blame the "athleisure" trend. Girls spend their money on yoga pants and exercise t shirts with "witty" sayings from Victoria's Secret now.
I remember a girl in high school that would wear dresses and skirts, but she was quiet, studious, and not very popular. Girls would look at her and laugh sometimes.

this is the proper method of wearing leggings *.*

Those are tights/pantyhose, not leggings

i know, it was a bad joke. leggings are just slightly thicker material.

There's a girl at my uni like that too. Always wearing a dress and stockings, just so unlike how the average roastie dresses. I've got no illusions though. She might seem the unpopular, quiet type but she's likely just as much of a slut given the chance.

probably not. its just your imagination going wild.

I'm just careful. I'm browsing this board so there's no way I'd actually get to know her well enough to find out anyways.

>Except that's asinine as it take little to no effort to put on a dress
how hard is it to put on a pair of pants and jacket
there's no reason other than laziness why men dont dress like this now

Attached: 13046718194_1bf416c905_b.jpg (1024x662, 283K)

Probably because you're not allowed to "shame" people for dressing "casually/comfortably" anymore. When I was raised I was never allowed to leave the house in sweatpants, those were reserved for sports or hanging around the house. I feel like nowadays, since everyone can just feel fucking entitled to look like fucking shit without being judged, everyone's doing it. Also, whores don't even have to dress up to look like whores anymore.

>tfw half the women's clothing department looks like a slightly more colorful version of the men's clothing department
>mfw it's easier to buy a full outfit that looks like a lumberjack from the women's section than it is to find a pretty feminine dress

Attached: istock_000008208368_small.jpg (801x619, 47K)

t. whiteknight beta
keep trying! I'm sure you'll get laid one day

Because men stopped rewarding them and punishing thots
>you get what you incentivize
Ignore the hoes, praise the ladies

Attached: 920CEDCC-4DBA-43F4-B142-D2D34DA20E6B.jpg (480x380, 167K)

Absotively lame

Attached: 2EC009C5-CFC3-4ACD-A80B-AFA01653B6EC.jpg (272x185, 29K)

Guy at my uni is in dress slacks, dress shirt, dress shoes every day, with a blazer unless it is super hot. In winter wears a top coat and a freakin homburg; almost always a tie
>he is European, supposedly son of a count or something
Gotta admit, looks sharp

More effort than a dress.
That shit has to actually fit you properly otherwise you'll look like a dipshit and if you've had an interview in anything resembling a suit you'd know how warm it gets.

It's one thing to dress casually and another to dress slovenly anyhow.

Men in most professional settings have little variation and seemingly have to be one step above their women counterparts in regards to how casual they can be.

Attached: tumblr_mtaac5xvOX1qhwzsco1_1280.jpg (1280x1917, 634K)

And that outfit in your pic will look terrible on most girls - skirts and cardigans? Key to looking frumpy. Most girls don't have the body for such outfits, too. The belt adds bulk.

Plus, imagine ironing that skirt with all the pleating. There's a reason most girls in dresses and skirts exist only on the internet - because the outfits are great to photograph but impractical with a busy lifestyle.

Also, you have to have style and confidence to pull of outfits like that. Skirts and dresses stand out, if you have no style and can't choose the right cut of dress or skirt you'll look terrible.

Attached: IMG_2875.jpg (600x900, 164K)

Oh shit, I'm sorry Hitler

>TFW Trad Catholic family
>mother and sisters wear dresses or skirts erryday
>wear slacks, collared shirts when not mowing, etc
>hate jeans - thick, heavy compared to dress pants

Fraulein

Attached: 5C48E566-7BE7-4C46-880B-252867091A16.png (750x1334, 146K)

creepshots became a thing so now they dont bother

These
Completely

Epic screenshot grandpa

Because women like to dress like men.

There is literally nothing that is taboo for women to wear from the men's aisle, even if it actually came from the men's aisle.

Attached: the-room-4.jpg (1102x720, 121K)

one for the ages, young pup.

>Being fat

It's besides the point.
Which is dresses and skirts aren't anymore difficult or uncomfortable than the garbage women typically wear.

...because yoga/sweat pants, a t-shirt, and cheap foam thongs sandals doesn't look terrible on anyone

>you have to iron skirts and dresses
>they're more expensive
>pantyhose are easily torn
>skirts and dresses rise up when you wear them with backpacks
>skirts and dresses are difficult to style
>skirts and dresses attract attention
>pantyhose are itchy and uncomfortable

This is coming from a girl who actually wears skirts and dresses on a regular basis. They're super difficult to style and I regularly get people looking at me (counter-intuitive, because I get more stares when dressed in a modest dress). It's so easy to look weird, or frumpy and short. Worse because I don't show my legs - long skirts often look terrible unless you're bare legged or tall.

Attached: IMG_4527.jpg (1162x1600, 450K)

>>*Looks Around*
>>A-ahem...*Coughs*
>>A-AHEM....
THE FUCKING JOOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Plus, imagine ironing that skirt with all the pleating
Holy shit, I've never thought about this. I already get pissed when I have to iron my shirts.

This must be why I'm such a raging homosexual

But girls don't know what the fuck
Almost completely disconnected from reality .
Bet you could look absolutely stunning (by any standard) in said dress but see weird, frumpy, and short in the mirror

>you have to iron skirts and dresses
You don't really especially depending on the fabric
>they're more expensive
But it's a one piece item vs two
>pantyhose are easily torn
You don't have wear those
>skirts and dresses rise up when you wear them with backpacks
How often is that an issue for most people
>skirts and dresses are difficult to style
Subjective
>skirts and dresses attract attention
So does wearing little shorts, yoga/sports pants, skinny fit jeans etc.
>pantyhose are itchy and uncomfortable
See above

The irony is as a straight male I can and do buy plenty of clothes from the women's aisle that don't even look like they're women's.
>softer materials
>thinner materials which are cooler in the heat
>somehow significantly more comfortable
>cheaper since women's clothes get deep clearanced regularly while men's clothes rarely see the clearance rack

I don't know how. I see all this information on the Internet and get confused.
Please send help. I want to look proper and formal.

>clean hair (doesn't need to be anything more than brushed out)
>put on a dress. Proper fitting and appropriate (modest styles are appropriate in more situations)
>matching footwear
>makeup (keep it classy. If it would be hard for someone to tell you're wearing makeup then you're doing it right )
Not that hard, really.

I don't want a bickering competition with you, but if you want girls to wear dresses/skirts everyday the issues I've outlined are problematic.

>you don't have to iron skirts and dresses depending on the fabric
If you want to wear dresses in the winter, you'll buy wool dresses - these need ironing. In the summer, you buy cotton/linen dresses, which are an even bigger pain to iron.
You're right, polyester dresses largely don't require ironing - but these aren't dresses that you get wear out of.
>it's a one piece item instead of two
If you discount skirts. But also good quality dresses, of material that you can actually get some wear out of (see above) are significantly more expensive than a pair of trousers and t-shirt.
>you don't have to wear pantyhose
If you buy a cheap, short polyester dress (which price compares to a leggings/t-shirt combo) you do. If you want to wear dresses in the winter. If you want to style a dress right.
>how often is rising up skirts
For a girl who works, a pretty significant issue.
>jeans/shorts/leggings also attract attention
But the seemingly good kind, not the 'she's trying too hard, 'she's kooky', 'she's a bore', 'she's trying to stand out' kind. Also, you're cherry picking sexualised clothing. Girls who wear skinny jeans with a tunic don't get stared at sexually - and that outfit is easy and comfy.

Attached: miniskirt.jpg (466x700, 55K)

Just gotta say I almost never have to iron anything
>don't be a degenerate and take your shit out of the dryer and hang it up immediately
I'll give you the linen though. Great to wear on hot summer days but bleh to care for

>if you want girls to wear dresses/skirts everyday...

I don't.

My point is you're making it sound more difficult than it actually is. Also you sound neurotic as fuck. Getting attention for dressing well and possibly being perceived as a tryhard is many times preferable than getting attention for dressing trashy or slovenly. Women are given wide breadth in what they wear and when it's appropriate to wear it.

Also there's not much of a winter around here, so the considerations are different.

I have the opposite of your problems.
Shopping for jeans is annoying and depressing for me because it's hard to find jeans that fit me and look decent. Leggings make me feel so exposed. So I just wear dresses and skirts because they generally always look nice on me and I don't have to put as much effort in. I just throw on my floral sundress, some sandals, and go, and I look more "done up" than everyone else despite putting in like, three minutes.
It can definitely be inefficient if you're working, walking around campus, if it's even slightly windy...but overall, I have much less problems with dresses than anything else.

I wish I could dress like this, but the most important part of their clothes is face, without goodd looking face wearing stuff like thhis look weird

>Getting attention for dressing well and possibly being perceived as a tryhard is many times preferable than getting attention for dressing trashy or slovenly.
I wish more people thought like this. Women (and well, most normies) often have a "crabs in a bucket" mentality. If you have a group of women that doesn't want flack for wearing pajamas everywhere, they're going to collectively shame the women who don't, and make them feel like they're the weird ones.
Not always, there's plenty of women who work or are moms who want to just throw on whatever's clean before heading to the grocery store and that's fine. It's when they make it into a virtue thing that they're "always in sweatpants teehee" that they band together and start shaming girls who don't.

My gfs wears dresses all the time ^_^

Attached: hand.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

>floral sundress, some sandals
Would get my attention from a block away
>have a weakness for a floral sundress

Because yoga pants and jeans or shorts that re 4 number smaller than they wear lifts up their flabby body so they can get Chad's attention.

It's nice to see men who still appreciate traditional femininity and effort.
There's a lot of guys who encourage dressing down and acting like "one of the guys" in women, and treat any girl who dresses nice like a stuck up bitch. They act like wearing anything aside from flannel shirts, sweatpants, and old sneakers is "fake."
Girls like being girly. Women like being womanly. But women tend to mold themselves to what they think men want, and right now, what women think men want is:
>girl who wears Daisy dukes and cut off shorts all the time
>does anal on the second date >drinks beer with your friends
>abhorrs being feminine and doesn't want kids
All this is based more off the media than anything. Girls are always trying to be the "cool girl" who crushes beer cans on her forehead like your best his, instead of being womanly.

I'm a mutt so my hair isn't straight. Is there any advice for black hair to look cute?

I've rarely had issue with dressing better than my peers but I usually just stay a step or two above them and tend to dress practically in whatever circumstances arise. If managing in a hot as fuck warehouse I'll wear some nice boots, some chinos, and light button up with the sleeves rolled up or maybe even a polo shirt.

I wish I could wear wool anything, but it's rarely cold enough to justify it.

Cut it short
Oregano

That's the thing in life, you have to try and face rejection and failure to overcome different aspects of life. It's never too late to start brother.

I don't actually have any experience with black hair, but I do have really thick and wavy hair. From myself and looking at other women, it's really the most beautiful when it's natural and healthy. A lot of styling may be great for important events but day in, and day out, health and strength is more important. I felt so self conscious when I was younger because I didn't have long, straight, nonfrizzy hair like the other girls, but I love it now that I stopped fucking with it and just let it be itself.

My kinda lady.
It's really disheartening how unsupportive women are towards each other sometimes. It's so refreshing and nice when I see women who are more independent and don't feel a need to compete with or tear down other women.

Black hair as in African black?

Hard to say. I can tell you my mutt niece with her tight ringlet hair wears buns regularly. She's a security guard so a basic bun coveres the easy to do no-nonsense work do while a some what more elaborate bun with some frills was her choice for a concert we all went to.

Women don't avoid dresses because they take effort to put on. It's because they're inappropriately formal for some occasions, and if you're doing any sort of physical work - stocking shelves, gardening, etc. - you would most likely ruin your dress or expose your underwear.
Also, it's too cold for the winter. I'm not going outside in -30 degree windchill with only tights covering my legs.

The number one reason though is that stores don't really sell affordable clothing that looks like that pic. I don't know if you've been in a Zara or Forever 21 lately, but it's all slutwear. I would have to sew that myself.

>you don't have to iron skirts and dresses
You do unless it's polyester, which is a shitty degenerate fabric.

Just hit up a Uniqlo every other season and you'll find something decent every now and then, or all those hipster-tier websites that have been popping up. Also dresses come in various levels of casual or formal and I was never making the argument for women wearing dresses all day erry day anyways.

Because you manage to fetishize that which shouldn't be fetishized you FUCKING MANBABY

Attached: 12.png (500x500, 38K)

But why should I care if I look weird? No young people interact in person anymore unless they know each other. There aren't any consequences and it's like whatever you do it doesn't matter.

I've never seen a guy wearing daisy dukes or cut off shorts. That IS exclusively feminine clothing.

I want to look cute and I have really cute vintage dresses and baby doll dress. The problem is that people stare at me when I wear it. I walked into a shop and literally everyone's heads turned. I have avoident personality disorder so I hate people staring at me so I just wear stuff that's boring and ugly so I won't get stared at

:c

Attached: 1515030767232.png (442x884, 351K)

based pufferfish poster

Attached: pufferfish-2.jpg (504x448, 49K)

Is review brah actually tall

It's more comfortable to wear pants, in a way femininity is unfashionable, and it attracts MEGA CREEPS to wear skirt or dress. Like you become an object in them and its creepy as all fuck

Guys shorts used to be as short (short as fuck) at one time. Pretty sure cutoffs were a guy thing before women started doing it too

I don't know a single person who does not look back at that time with total disdain

Am a britfag - we generally don't have dryers. Everything gets super wrinkly.

The fact is, girls in shorts/leggings *don't* get stared at - because it's so normal.

I don't even know why, but I get looked at for wearing basic modest dresses too. My mum says it's because people don't usually wear colourful things, even in the summer, though.

Also, I forgot the most important reason why dresses/skirts are annoying: NO POCKETS. Where are we meant to keep our phones in the summer if you don't want to carry a jacket or bag?

Yeah, I don't find most dresses too difficult to wear. They're usually comfy and quick to put on.

But I don't show legs so I can't really throw on a light summer dress - it looks messy seeing dark leggings beneath light coloured dresses.

Still doesn't change the fact that any kind of pants and shorts were in fact men's before women adopted them

he's 6'-6'1 and he's said it himself somewhere. And other people confirmed.
When stood next to tosh.0 who is pretty tall he is almost equally tall

Well ok. Bit harder if you have to line dry.

I get away with pulling the garment flat after hanging it out on the line. To get those parchment wrinkles out I hang the garment up in the backroom while taking a steamy ahower.

I have a perfectly functional iron that I hate using unless I have no choice, most of my clothing is cotton, linen, or rayon. Actual wool anything isn't very common in the states (unfortunately)

6 ft 4 inches

if i remember correctly.