Drinking

another day of beer and frozen dumplings

Attached: IMG_9924.jpg (1422x1646, 692K)

looks pretty comfy and tasty desu

its very good, cant go wrong with frozen dumplings. i made too much dipping sauce so ill have to save it for another day of dumplings

Well beer looks good cant say much on that but the rest of the food is super sodium filled, you are gonna crave alot afterwards

I hope you dont eat like this on the reg and get regular exercise

unfortunately i dont get enough exercise and while i do drink and have shitty food fairly often the rest of the time im eating pretty healthy so it evens out

Going to be making some simple fried rice for the comfort of this thread. Those fried dumplings do look pretty tasty tho, they actually look like vietnamese spring rolls

nice, hope it comes out well user. post a pic if you can later when you're done. they're my fav frozen dumpling brand pic rel

Attached: japchae-goon-mandoo.jpg (448x300, 65K)

ill be sure to pick those up wjen i make my trip to the asian supermarket

Attached: B599EC21-2D7A-490A-9672-B42169558B8B.jpg (2487x2447, 1.65M)

>fried egg on top
good fucking taste.what meat is that, bacon?. enjoy your meal/drinks bud im getting a good buzz on now

Those small meat pieces are chinese suasage the reason I made them a little burnt is because they have this sweet taste to it. I like the bitter and crispy combination, goes well with sweet interior

sounds good ive never had chinese sausage but i like crisping my meat in fried rice to give it some more texture/bite

Dumplings are top tier, that is if you are not forced to eat them everyday. I was eating dumplings for last 4 days due to transport related issues and after that I was like "revard outweighs risk" and drove to city without insurance to get proper food.

yea they're nearly impossible to fuck up if you're frying them. you on a better diet now bro? anything gets old after some time

I'm at my mom's house while she's at work, drinking her whiskey and I'm gonna order some Papa Nigger's pizza soon so I can pick it up on the way home

what kind of pizza? i cant stand not having pizza delivered to me, even though i know its a waste of money since most spots are only 5 mins away. last time i picked up was when i lived in a shitty neighborhood and the refused to deliver after dark

Yea, I bought plenty of proper food yesterday. Will probably eat rice with beef today.

good to hear. enjoy your non dumpling meal nanon

Pepperoni, green olives and jalapeno, pan pizza crust.
Delivery is convenient but god damn that's an extra 5 dollars each time between the delivery fee and tip. You save a lot of money by picking it up yourself.

good fucking taste athough i live black olives more. yeah i know it is but im so lazy and i mainly order pizza when im drinking so i just want to keep my buzz going without having to drive. enjoy your pizza bro and whisky i wish i had some liquor now

>that blood lettuce
>those golubsti
>that bowl of seeds
its like something your parents made and left with a plate over only for some fly to sneak its way in and die, bet it smells like shit too

Attached: Capture.png (843x692, 402K)

huh? its kimchi, frozen dumpling fried, and basedsauce with vinegar and sesame seeds what are you talking about bro