"Women can't be robo-..."

There you have it, boys. Upwards of 60% of messages on OKCupid (note it's a dating site, not a representative sample of the entire female populace) from women are sent to "below average guys", but 80% of messages sent from guys are sent to Stacy-tier female users.

What do you have to say for yourselves?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_goBT7rn_d.jpg (640x262, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/08/online-dating-out-of-your-league/567083/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also note that the slightly below average looking guys get the highest message rate from females

>dude just look at this random graph lol
Bro you're actually 3 iq if you think anyone's going to bite

Exactly, but this board stays bitching bout how they can't get women to pay attention to them cuz "muh 20/80 rule".

Plus all these conclusions come from dating sites which again, ain't representative of nobody except specifically the people who use them (older and/or antisocial people who don't live active enough lives to find love in the meat world). The real world could be kind to Jow Forums, but robots won't let it.

Bot just a random graph, the same graph you incels keep using to suggest women think 80% of men are unattractive and so only want Chad.

>incels
Man do you think this is reddit. I'm pretty convinced you're actually brain damaged instead of roleplaying

>Still can't counter argue the graphs

No you fucktard .
When women send those messages to "less attractive" men it's because there aren't enough chads to go around. The lower attriveness women have no choice.

>"counter arguing" a graph without a source that took 10 minutes to make
o I'm laffin

Attached: 1531094359229.jpg (540x360, 60K)

Robot wont admit this but MOST men want nothing less than a bimbo blonde Stacy bitch.
Ugly women are doomed to a live a life of loneliness and femceldom

t. fat ass
men mostly just dont want a lard cow

>le only fat women can be ugly
kys dumbshit.

unless she's deformed, normal weight girls are at worst a 5/10

>inb4 but I said it's from okcupid:((
This is official research conducted by NASA

Attached: graph.png (500x400, 7K)

Maybe it's because they're responding to the below average guys who went for them? The 2 graphs look like mirrors.

Woulda called you crazy before, but now I know the men on OKCupid are actually like this.

What's stopping the average female OKCupid user from Chad-chasing?

For everyone bitching about a source, OP graph is from the study cited in this article
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/08/online-dating-out-of-your-league/567083/

Gender roles. She's a female, she knows all she has to do is stay clean and wait to be approached by Prince C.
Anyways nothing you said ITT is related to fembots sooooo...I'm out.

I've seen graphics posted to "prove" hypergamy that cited fake research papers from nonexistent journals.
If you google it you can easily find the source for the OP chart. Unless you're too stupid to do that.

Your implication is that people will date within their sexual marketplace value, which isn't always the case. Men very often date down for relationship security or a quick fuck, which is very common on dating sites like this.

>Men very often date down
Not according to the graph. Looks like a whole lotta Stacy-chasing to me.

Thankfully somebody already posted the source so these incels can read it and weep.

I have to work just as hard to get a 4/10 as an 8/10 thanks to female solipsism and "u go grrrl"-ism. Damn fucking right I'm putting my effort into getting the hot one.

>failed normalfaggots arguing about incels on a robot board
hmmm

Attached: rRZC9fT.png (874x801, 555K)

I think I misinterpreted the graph by thinking the message distribution was tied to the senders' attractiveness and not the recievers', so you got me there.
But this graph doesn't discuss the success of these relationships, whether these messages are responses or initiations, and the attractiveness rating of the senders.

nice try that is just women collecting beta orbiters for attention and resources. Chads are really getting all of the sex.

Attached: 38015034_289952658429292_8818349903513124864_n.jpg (925x957, 81K)