I GOT A JOB !!!!!!!!!!

>Be me 23 year old NEET since highschool
>Parents start pressuring me into getting a job
>Every job requires at least 6 months of whatever
>Don't wanna work and be embarrassed at McDonalds or anything of the like because i'm old

******GENIUS IDEA POPS IN MY HEAD******
>Toys R'Us closed down
>I can say I worked there (to beef up my non existent resume) and they'll have no one to call and confirm if this is true since they completely closed down
>Apply for a Reservation Agent job that requires two years of customer service
>Go to interview, get job
>Pay is $13/hr, I can work remotely from home
>40 hours a week and i can go full time and increase pay because i'm doing the schedule no normies want (8pm-6am)

ROBOTS, THIS IS YOUR TIME TO USE TOYS R'US AS A REFERENCE, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE AND THERE IS TOO BIG OF A GAP !!!!!!!!

Attached: job-search-remotive-home.png (1583x929, 142K)

The Toys R'Us thing is pretty genius not gonna lie user

It also doesn't actually work.

How come?
Usually when you put your work history you also leave your managers name and number so that your new employer can call them to see how you are as a future employee.
It's genius, he can't his manager or anyone's number from the company since it doesn't exist anymore.

I mean, how would it not?

Thats clever. Too bad I already have a dead end job tho.

Good luck user. Don't get for that raise to quickly

Attached: 153406974564989097550.png (1920x1080, 190K)

Big if true user, you are wize.

>5 years higher education
>University degree from top university
>2 years office work experience
28 living at home can't find a job I want, 3 interviews for jobs I didn't want that where entry level positions, still didn't get them.

Attached: Dhxi01YVQAA8WYC.jpg (931x1200, 113K)

connections my dude

who you know is only going to become more important as the relatively more meritocratic anglo and western euro business culture is replaced by more clannish and nepotistic immigrants, especially indians and chinese, who run much more family and friends based businesses

Forgot to mention, that is with a hotel chain and I get 50% discount at this hotel chain and an airline.
Also just beef up your resume and get a better job my friends.

Attached: Good luck.gif (500x190, 1.89M)

I am 98% sure I'll won't finish my CS degree
I wouldn't mind a comfy night shift job
How do I get one?

Security Jobs
Night Audits

Also why won't you finish your CS degree?

I love that little angry dude
Reminds me of the San Hyde skit

>got an ivy league cs degree
>the only job I could get was at an accounting firm doing database shit
stem is a meme

I missed 1.5 semesters because I was in the hospital and won't get any government money now

How much money does it pay though

user pls just because all the toys r us closed down doesn't mean all the old managers disappeared off the face of the earth

Okay and?
The managers aren't getting paid anymore so why the hell would they care about your reference?
Secondly, the employer calls the store and ask for the manager if you want to, it's not like you put a personal number on the resume.
Can't believe I have to explain this.

hopefully this inspired some anons

Attached: 1494203138473.gif (600x336, 1.33M)

That shit doesnt work. It's not like they executed all their managers

Thinking about doing this but I have such bad luck that I would still somehow get caught or fucked over. Fuck my life bros