Can someone explain the problem?

I wouldn't want to have kids with someone who has less money and is less educated than me, and will openly admit it if asked. I'm sure lots of guys have the same opinion.

Why is it wrong for roasts to have the same standards, EQUAL to them? I've saw people screech over it here so many times

Attached: 1534345103725.jpg (489x598, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5kmAbrxrp4Q
huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/18/poor-students-with-poorly_n_1101728.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is it wrong for you to become the man of their dreams?

hypergamy lives on

Thats a rarer wish for men than for women.
Traditionally speaking men marry down and women marry up, and a lot of people still think like that.

It's not wrong, actually. And in fact, I encourage it for both men and women. Relationships are only on a good footing if both the man and woman are roughly equal in terms of wealth and status.

It's completely fine, I just hope they enjoy dying alone.

Women are downright vile whores.
All problems in world dervie from giving women too much power and rights.

Women created bureaucratic hell in system they created artificial overly inflated paying jobs that we finance (nurses, government employees, accountants...etc)
They havent deserved waht they got and thats why they complain.
My rule in life is to not spend even 1 penny on women since they already have huge advantage in life.

Honestly cause I'm more successful financially/education/career wise than 99.9 percent of people my age and finding an equal is near impossible without an arranged marriage or similar

I thought we agreed they don't want an equal. What's stopping you?

My boss is a rich stacy and she's married to a hs dropout chad who's a car mechanic.

What these bitches mean is they don't want ugly guys.

Hypergamy is real and you can find it in nature. In nature females go for the males with the most resources and the best genes. also their is no conspiracies in nature or social constructs in nature.

Attached: Why+are+females+choosy+Two+broad+benefits +Good+resources+Good+genes.jpg (960x720, 65K)

I do want an equal.

We all need to raise ourselves up.

Attached: 6BA32154-9F09-4808-8993-68C9AC6369B0.jpg (2000x2745, 734K)

>I wouldn't want to have kids with someone who has less money and is less educated than me
You're a fucking idiot, then. Why would that matter in the slightest? Wealth and education have absolutely no correlation with how good a parent a person is. Your ONLY standards for a female partner should be youth and traditional feminine qualities (soft, kind, caring, etc). Not surprisingly, "high flying career women" tend to be the complete opposite of all of these.

Wealthy, educated men don't have to settle for old women. They can marry young, feminine women half their age. The women in OP's article are incredibly delusional and have convinced themselves that wealth and education are as valuable for women as they are for men. It's not that equally wealth and educated men don't exist - of course they do. Those men are simply marrying women 10-15 years younger than those in the article. Men who are their "equals" don't want them.

The best part is, the longer they wait to "marry down", the more their options will shrink and the farther down they'll have to go to find anyone who wants to put up with them. There is absolutely nothing attractive about a 35 year old woman who has spend her life climbing the corporate ladder.

rich and educated people have rich and educated children.

I feel you but did you want an equal without a period at the end and it wasn't original?

And what does that have to do with whether or not your children are being raised to be happy and well-adjusted people? Wealth and education have very little to do with happiness and anyone who has spent time around the children of extremely wealthy people can attest to how dysfunctional the majority of them are.

Also, if you're rich and educated then why the fuck would you make your wife work instead of having her raise your children? Two parents working while their children spend the bulk of their childhood being raised by strangers is what poor people do.

>People who are successful can't find happiness because they think it's in papers and material production

Why should I, an Jow Forums poster care? Quit ruining the jams with this autistic shit already.
youtube.com/watch?v=5kmAbrxrp4Q

Attached: 1534239916040.jpg (1000x1333, 233K)

she wants someone more successful. equal or slightly less than would dry her pussy up.

The difference is most men marry women that make less money. I respect what these women are going for, but there comes a point where you need to make the choice to either look for "Mr. Right" or marry for practical purposes. Men have the same dilemma, which is why they often marry down, equality ho!

Why do you care about what the other person in the relationship is making? It's not just a business venture. I don't care what the other person is making or doing, as long as they can support them selves.

No, this only create short-term relationship, as the two partner remain independents. There is good chances they will quickly broke after being tired of each other.

Disagreed. Marriage is first and foremost a business relationship, particularly if you want children.

because it's a very manly way of looking at people, women should be better than that.

My gf makes more than me and asked me to marry her. Its just a myth bro so just be yourself.

Attached: sure buddy.png (464x674, 344K)

I disagree. What's the point of getting into a relationship for business reasons. You may as well just stay friends and get married.

>Two parents working while their children spend the bulk of their childhood being raised by strangers is what poor people do
this is what it comes down to. rich guys are gonna marry young hot girls and have them be stay-at-home trophy wives. they dont want 30+ "high flying" career women who are going to continue working and have their kids be raised by nannies

Most successful men "marry down". Look at how many rich guys have trophy wives. It's really common.

Women just refuse to be with someone who they feel they are superior to. They just simply refuse to be in a dominate role in a relationship. This is because of the innate submissiveness of women. If this were no the case, successful women would have cute maid boys as husbands.

blackpilled and simply based

The best case it to find someone you care about then develop a business relationship. Feelings and romance are fickle, if there's a strong underlying foundation to fall back on, tough times will be much more bearable. In the end you're both working towards a common goal that way, which in turn helps keep your relationship strong.

you are 100% going to be cheated on with this attitude. I guess it doesnt really matter since its business though lol

You're much more likely to be cheated on because "the spark is gone". You're not going to see this relationship work for everyone, it's for the (rare) type of woman who's solidly rooted in reality.

>for all of history, successful men marry women who they expect to do nothing but raise children
>women complain about gender roles and unfair stereotypes bla bla bla so now they can be successful and affluent too (easier than men can)
>refuse to marry men that aren't at least as successful and affluent as them, but likely wouldn't even settle for somebody that isn't MORE successful than they are
It is female biology to find a successful, powerful mate. Just another example of modern feminism working directly in opposition to the evolved female mind, because women don't know what the fuck they want.

Attached: Richter.png (467x392, 149K)

>intelligence
>earning power

Major in history or poli sci and get quota-hired into a progressive and diverse government job, earn big taxbux and sneer at construction workers for being less "intelligent." Never get married or have kids, just import half of Africa to solve any demographic problems. Good stuff

Attached: 1524801562483.jpg (400x395, 54K)

they're not wrong. rich families are aware of that for ages now only losers that get carried away by someone else's appearance are willing to marry outside his social class.

I don't think so. Many divorces are all about money and the more money the better.

If no one buys your wares then try lowering the price.

because men and women are not equal
if they were, there would never have been a problem, and they wouldn't have to actively disadvantage men to succeed
BEYOND that they refused to marry down even in the first place
women are manipulative sluts
that's not an insult, that's simply how they evolved

The problem isn't that women have these standards and can't find someone to match up, it;s that women have these standards and can't find someone to match up, then whine about it and expect sympathy and have the news support them and say that the issue is the fault of men.

>it's okay to have extremely high standards
>it's not okay to have extremely high standards and complain and expect sympathy when you cannot find someone who meets those standards

Wow, it really seems that women are magical cupcakes who are succeeding despite all odds and massive oppression everywhere and men are just losers basically lmao

I agree. I just feel that they are being unrealistic, and will end up marrying down later in life, anyway

exactly. They will have to lower their standards to find a husband. Sadly, this will cause friction because they feel that they had to compromise and the man didn't. They will assume that they are so above the man's standards, so they will be pissed off that they had to compromise and he didn't.

It's a problem because the roasts have also made sure to vote and push policies that keep the men out of the universities and jobs. So there aren't enough of 'em around, which means an explosion in the cat industry and a lot of leftover males at the bottom.

Those men might have been decent fathers, able to earn a living and be a normie, but no.

so solidly rooted in reality she sees a marriage as a business venture, right. she would take advantage of the tax benefits and use other men to fulfill her emotional and sexual needs - that would indeed be pragmatic and rooted in reality. dumb fuck, did you just get out of econ 101?

Are you speaking as someone who is in a long term marriage?

this just means your boss is smart and possibly a decent person

>Why is it wrong for roasts to have the same standards, EQUAL to them?
Beacuse they don't want that at all. Protip: A "high flying" 5/10 career woman is not the equivalent of a similar male because men largely don't care about female wealth or status. That's why someone like Oprah can remain unmaried while an ogre like Harvey Weinsten can marry models while fucking actresses on the side. If you're an ugly rich woman your "equal" is a decent looking guy with an average job or an even uglier rich guy. Men don't get to dictate female sexual standards so females don't get to dictate ours. Women who act like they "deserve" better men they can get have the same bullshit sense of entitlement as the incels you see people whining about these days.

I'll give you the story of my sister, anons. She's one of these women
>glide through high school on decent intelligence and being friends with the teachers
>openly admits that one of her teachers gave her an A because she was a girl and he was an old perv
>gets scholarships, extended deadlines, and debt forgiveness through fake sob story essays
>once passed a class by writing an emotional essay about how the death of an uncle made her unable to function (she didn't give a shirt about him)
>gets comfy job in an office through "girl power" nepotism
>new male boss has a crush on her and gives her raises and easy days at work
>won't date a guy who's not "educated"
>regularly brags about how older rich guys hit on her
Socially, living as a woman is tutorial mode. You can literally fake an anxiety attack and everything around you will grind to a halt to fix your problem. The things I've seen, lads. The things I've seen

Attached: 1516131290388s.jpg (208x250, 8K)

Feminists are just female incels.

>"Gender roles are stifling women. We shouldn't have to obey them anymore!"

>"Men, you have to obey these gender roles!"

>Living as a beautiful woman is tutorial mode
FTFY

Ugly ones still have it a bit easier but there's a level of uglyness where almost all those perks get nullified.

Men and women are not attracted to the same qualities. Women project what they think men want based on what they want, and are disappointed because their hypergamy leaves them dissatisfied, and men do not typically want career women. Women want security and money, men want beauty and fealty.

>we women need equal jobs with men cuz equality
>men need better jobs than us or we can't marry them
oops no more families
((oops))

If you can't handle the multiple facets of a relationship you're doomed to fail no matter what. Sounds like you may be projecting. At its core marriage is a business relationship. Love and romance are amazing, but fleeting. You need to utilize them and create something lasting. Work towards mutual goals, together craft the life you want. That way even on the days you're fed up with each other (which will happen) you have something to keep you grounded.

If you're an ugly woman you're not going to get a provider for a nice lifestyle so it makes sense that you'd climb the career ladder.

i dont think business means what you think it means

Don't be hard on him user, he's trying to find some use out of his minor in business.

what ur trying to say is that marriage should have a level of commitment beyond the base obligation to be together with someone and that it is in part a conscious decision eventually, not just flights of fancy and chemicals

what u said instead is that marriage should be a business. because ur a dumb fuck

At it's root marriage is just a mutually beneficial agreement where you work towards a common goal. At that point it's a business relationship. There are certainly more factors, but that's what most functional marriages break down to.

>I'm sure lots of guys have the same opinion
Well, you're wrong.

>im sure lots of guys hold the same opinion
Not on this website

The last serious relationship I had ended because he wanted me to quit my job and be his housewife. Despite the fact, he barely made minimum wage and lived his parents well into adulthood.

>be womin
>blah blah its so hard to find some one intelligent as me
>spends every waking second on instagram and Facebook looking at ephemeral whims
Im not sure I have ever met a female with an iq that comes close to 120 but sure the cashier at a drive through that cant record what I wanted on my sandwich cant find someone as intelligent as her

Do you happen to live in the South?

Yes I do...Oc

>((oops))
Holy shit this, also thanks for the chuckle

It's not just "be rich and smart" but also "look like a total Chad".

Also and penis. And a dickie. And the balls.

I figured. Seems to be the norm down there. Could always move north, it's not quite as bad up here. What do you do for work anyways?

I'm a CPA.

Oh so you actually make decent money and he still wanted you to quit... You might have bad taste in men.

>it's
LOL

> he still wanted you to quit
Yeah among other things. This was the final nail in the coffin of like two months of fighting.

>You might have bad taste in men.

You aren't wrong.

I'm surprised you put up with it for that long. I assumed the pay disparity was much smaller. Him asking you to quit when you make more than double his pay is pants on head retarded.

Would you have agreed if he made more?

It finally got me RIP. That's what I get for being a phonefag.

That is a hard question to answer because there were other problems as well. Hypothetically if everything was ok and he logically made enough for us to live off of. Then yes I would be ok with it.
The problem was that we started dating in college and he was my stone. He flunked out our last year and move in with his parents. I assumed when I got a good job we would move in together and I would be willing to pay for his college. He refuses that for some reason and then our relationship started falling apart.

Eh, women are just like that they're hardwired to seek up. Still it can happen. I married a more successful woman who supports me and we're happy together. I only had to take her last name, but otherwise things are great.

That honestly sounds like it might have worked out better for you. Although I don't imagine it's gratifying to hear as much.

Paying for someone else to go to college without any kind of formal commitment is pretty risky, especially if he's flunked out before.

Sounds like it might have been a power dynamic thing? A lot of guys can't handle not being in control/being the breadwinner. That being said I wouldn't quit your job unless you were the one that wanted to, being a housewife without kids would sounds horrid. You sound too nice for your own good, far far too nice.

Do you think what you are saying is insightful? Would you like to explain how grass is green next?

This is complete bullshit and wealth is massively important for happiness. If you are so poor your kid has to endure the shame of free lunches it hurts his happiness. If you can't afford halfway decent Christmas presents while all his friends are getting PS4s and you give them a fucking notebook it effects their happiness. Not being able to pay for adequate health care and dental care can leave the kid feeling sick or looking ugly which effects their happiness. Never being able to afford decent food effects their happiness. Having to live in a run down trash filled crime ridden ghetto effects their happiness. Having to live in a small trailer,apartment or house as a teen where they get like no privacy effects their happiness. Having to work their ass for scholarships because its the only chance they have to go to college effects their happiness.

Money may not buy happiness directly but is sure as fuck comes close. Just imagine if all the neets here had enough money to never work so they don't have to rely on hand outs from family or the government. they also wouldn't need to waste time on shitty mental health experts and just live their lives. I am not saying they would be living in eternal bliss but it would eliminate like 70% of their problems at the lowest.

Money is one of the most important things in the fucking world. They say the best things in life are free well so are some of the worst such as cancer.

Exactly? It doesn't need to be insightful because it should be common sense. I shouldn't need to say it in the first place.

>artificial overly inflated paying jobs
>nurses, government employees, accountants
Literally none of those jobs have inflated wages. It's supply and demand. We actually have a shortage of nurses right now, and most government employees take a pay cut to work where they do as opposed to the private sector.
You're a fucking idiot.

>females go for the males with the most resources and the best genes
...and then they stick with the male that they've picked. Human men are much more likely to cheat on their wives than vice versa.
Also, you're using some middle-schooler's powerpoint project about whales to try and prove a point about the human race. Great research skills!

>Wealth and education have absolutely no correlation with how good a parent a person is.
Nope. huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/18/poor-students-with-poorly_n_1101728.html
Also, see anti-vaxxers who let their children die of measles as a counterexample.

money might be a bit wrong but i feel u on the educated part. im not gonna make my good intelligence go to waste because of some dumb bitch. Then again i wouldnt date them in the first place

If you're an ugly woman you actually have to develop a personality, just like every guy.

My wife married down. I'm an alcoholic neet uni dropout who cheated on her with a dude. She makes 130k.

Am intrigued. How did you meet her?

Women's giant, overinflated egos won't let them.

im guessing she's fat and ugly

>almost 20 years into the 21st century
>being this much of a beta