Hello every femanon (girl or male), I'm a lonely man with a lot of spendable cash and affection for anyone out there...

Hello every femanon (girl or male), I'm a lonely man with a lot of spendable cash and affection for anyone out there. To put it simple, I am tired of the endless games in real life, and I simply desire for a mutual companionship between two parties.

So please, anyone, become my girlfriend and I will shower you with both attention and love. I will promise you that my heart belongs to you, and only you.

My discord name is: DeliquintMan#4061

Attached: 1459964736242.jpg (300x374, 66K)

if only I rp'd more as a girl >:(

P-please, we can rp! I will do anything.

I would, but I have a habit of Rambling and being asocial, and I don't want to treat you like a game.
I'm online to make friends too, so I'm a good choice, yet...

>lot of spendable cash
Literally your ticket for a relationship. Even if you are below average in looks, having money adds social status.

We could start out as friends, I just want some company, even if it is trivial....please, all I do is work a shitty 9 to 5 job every day. I have no friends, no family and no one to talk to. Just my right hand and my dog keeps me company during lonely nights of squander and disgusting leisure.

You really think so? I mean currently in my bank account I have $500,000+. I have been saving it for the woman (male or female). But alas, I have never really had the chance to hold the hand of a beautiful individual, that I could claim mine.

Attached: 1405708116421.png (267x200, 72K)

>shitty job
>$500,000+
HOLY SHIT. Long term goal of marriage, huh? I would just suggest to stop worrying about getting a relationship now, just focus of self maintenance.

You could also start investing, maybe start buying property.

But that's all I've ever wanted, see, I grew up on a farm and my father was a poor man. But I remember when he was lying on his death bed, that he told me "Son, find yourself a woman and let it be worth your while.". I have tried to honor my dead father and mother's wish, but to no avail. I don't even know what I do wrong, other than I don't really speak as loudly as the other people on the outside. I mean I dress well, I shower and shave and I keep a smile on for all of my clients.

I even regularly sit at bars and try to interact with people on the weekends, but not even the guys want to hang around and talk for a few seconds. They are too busy talking about sports, but all I can really talk about is microcomputers and software dephasing in Sector 417A.

Damn I feel you, it's hard to connect when other people talk like aliens and when you are introverted but there's always going to be people with similar interests. Its probably easier if you let mutual hobbies/ interests turn into a connection.

Legitimate female here. Why don't you just go on Seeking Arrangement?

The thing is I'm kind of unstable, so...
I actually do want to settle down and get married, but I might meet up with someone else to a con, and I don't want to do the juggling act

Sorry for the tmi response, I need to sort my own situation since I don't want to be that Person who leads someone on,

I really don't know. I don't know of any clubs that cater or are similar to my interests. Everytime I start a relationship it usually falls flat on its tail, or I fuck up and everything crashes. I just feel so stupid for making this thread, but it probably won't be the last time I do this. Also thank you for that, means a lot that a fellow user would express their thoughts to me like that.

Seeking Arrangment? That's a new one, I've already been on plenty of dating websites and to me it didn't really work out at all...Everyone started asking questions about my whereabouts or whether or not I was drugged. But like, I've had enough with the fake facade that is dating forums, I just want something real and informal.

That's fine, if you ever want to...then let us be friends..I've only got like...zero friends so the more the merrier. Also I wish you luck in your journey of self discovery and love.

And sorry for being so intimate with you so soon, I know it's creepy,

I'm not a catfish though, if that makes you feel any better
Jeez how do normie juggle so many friends

nice quints damn

normies will be with normies who know more normies so its a snowball effect.

it's fine, again you don't strike me as a very awkward or weird person. You seem perfectly normal, with feelings and all of that bundled..Hope you have a lovely time..

I believe advertising you have a lot of money right off the bat might just not be the best move to get what you're looking for and get you the wrong kind of attention. You should try to filter out the bad apples people from the get go, especially, if as you say you're not looking for games and want to create something special. How old are you?

I see, I guess that is true. I just blindly answered some questions on the go. Uhm, I'm 24...is that bad?

Hey man can you buy me a game on steam? I'll be your pal

I was just curious about your age because you seem a little bit inexperienced to me. Just please do keep in mind genuine advice.

Thank you aaa
Also you're twenty four and I'm twenty, our ages are compatible
I hope you find someone you like deeply