>black guy tries to ask me out
>say I'm not interested
>asks me if I date black guys
>say yes but I'm seeing someone
>he's obviously relieved
>not ever dating black guys lol

Attached: 132.jpg (2344x1500, 222K)

Cool larp my friend

I don't think I'm being evil & two-faced, and I don't think you are either.

I've been honest before and men can't handle it. There's something stupidly primal there that men have about women and men of different races. If I don't like a guy I tell him I used to date black guys and it fizzles out pretty quickly from there.

its just asian girls making sure asian guys stick around as a back up plan. thats why they make such a stink over asian masculinity. somebody said that women who keep guys as a back up plan will sabotage their romantic prospects.

Men see women as property I guess. Mate guarding is instinctual and probably asian men are the biggest perpetrators of it. I think they see you dating their kind as a validation they are worthy as a male, while dating another race means you see another race as more interesting. Maybe living in a country that is heterogenous can cause some problems between racial dynamics and male insecurity, so I think that's why thinking about race is such a huge thing.

You've dated 3 guys already? You're a worthless roastie whore. Nobody here cares about you.

nah its not. i keep silent on this but it always pops up as an accusation.

if mate guarding is such a big deal for asian men, dont you think you would see a lot more AMAW threads? but when do you ever see those.

Good if you're not one, but no one was personally talking to you.

To be fair theres also like... 10 asians on r9k to begin with

i know. but we get blasted with accusations all the time.

>Dating a woman
>Interrogating her about the race of her past lovers
>Anxious about her answer
>"Oh thank god she has only sucked cocks that are the same color as mine"
>Being this INSECURE
>2015
>EYE SHYGGY DDIGGITY DOo
(((Noice LARP)))

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 299K)

>be white guy
>ask if you've dated before
>you say anything
>get disgusted and leave

i normally dont bother responding to these threads. but that doesnt work, accusations come my way regardless. so i take this thread to be an opportunity to elaborate my stance. im being proactive now.

It's dumb and amusing. It's not just asian guys or robots who ask about race. Normalfags inevitably ask about the races of my exes within the first 3 dates. Are men seriously that insecure? Lel

ISHIGGITY DIGGITY DOO

are you one of the people that make the asian men hate threads? like the one last night.

This is literally my first thread in 4 years. On the arcanine anyway. I just thought it was funny that nearly every guy seems worried about The Great White Dick except for white guys, who only seem concerned about the negro male.

I love asian men. I think they get the short end of the stick (no pun intended) but shit like r/asianmasculinity doesn't make them look or do better in the marketplace.

>probably asian men are the biggest perpetrators of it
What are you basing this on? Tiny internet forums with a fraction of the userbase of Jow Forums, bitter white virgin central? Asian women date out the most of any race.
On the other hand: Black women get tons of shit from black men when they date interracially. MENA countries (eg, Morocco) have literal paperwork for non-Muslim men marrying their women. White men get incredibly bitter when black or Asian men date white women; it's only veiled in the case of the former because you can't be racist to blacks without being socially ostracized.

4 years is a long time. something doesnt click. so you attach me to these things like the marketplace and asian masculinity because of what i am.

They're relieved because they know they can't compete with white men.
Not that you're a woman though. But you are Asian.
How ya doing Micheal Do?

Attached: Herro uma I am Michael Do sama!.jpg (200x200, 17K)

>compete

hmmm. where do i sign up

i think there are a fair amount of asian guys. just a lot of us tend to sperg out to racebait

lmao it's the white incel wmaf poster again

Attached: 1497961673953.png (677x351, 15K)

I try to avoid r9k as much as possible. This place is a nightmare realm that affects your mental state even when the monitor is off.

I attached asian masculinity because I can smell your insecurities through the fucking screen, bro. At first I thought you were some stormfagging tryhard because of the name.

Just making observations. Also interesting that white guys seem more excited by the prospect of being the first white man I encounter, while asian and hispanic guys seem relieved if I'm familiar with their respective races.

what it hes NOT asian at all?

what race are ya bruv?

OP here. Seriously saying this because I care about our race. Get the fuck out of r9k and never look back. This place will poison your brain.

im sure you smell something, but it aint me.

or maybe, youre the insecure one?

based
dont touch niggers

ive only been here a few years but i dont really let it affect me. im pretty normie all things considered and only come to/reply to threads where i could offer a dif opinion. im on most aisna race bait threads because my asian bros seem so unloved and bitter and want to tell them that its not always race thats holding them down. i understand my words and adive go ignored and hated most times and isnt applicable but i just want to help one fucking bot if i can

Why wont you date white guys? They will treat you better than niggers and us chinks. If you be with me id make sure all your money, your belongings, your soul belongs to me. And i will admit that i will hit you sometimes when you get out of line.

Attached: horriblesubs girl wtf.png (340x516, 237K)

I'll admit, the Elliot Rodger mess kind of fucked with my brain. I don't want any son of mine to end up a bitch boy. Asian men whining on the internet about not being able to get laid doesn't exactly set a great precedent. It's pathetic and it hinders asian men (and women) as a whole.

i didnt want to say this, i really didnt. but theres no "whole". thats why youre so wrapped up in all of this and im not. except to distance myself from it.

Lol. You're amusing. This new group of trip/namefags must be pretty bad at reading comprehension. This was never an ASIAN MEN RACE BAITING THREAD. Clearly your hang ups led you to pursue the conversation. Go on and distance yourself.

It's not even worth it. Most of the people here are beyond saving. Or not worth saving. Sometimes both.

>Most of the people here are beyond saving
i feel you and im okay with getting shit on and getting told to fuck off or kms because i would have said the same shit when i felt just as lonely and hurt. im not any better or enlightened and my advice might not help them but if it can reach one person ill still be very happy and feel like ive done something for my past self

i did. i thought you were the one making the race bait. i just find it hard to believe you make this thread after 4 years of not posting. no this thread is about asian women.

how do you know im a new name poster if you havent posted here in 4 years? busted.

and then you claim to "love asian men"? its just more likely youre lying through your teeth.

>Mate guarding
Literally made up on Asian incel reddits

Attached: reddit and 4chan's relationship.jpg (800x629, 131K)

nobody is mate guarding, shes just pretending like we are and acting like a bitch over it.

Are you LITERALLY retarded? I haven't posted here in 4 years, I've been browsing. Also, even if this was my first time after 4 years and I don't recognize you... that makes you a fucking newfag. Jesus Christ.

>whining beta male pretends it doesn't exist
Saying it's uncommon is one thing. Pretending it doesn't exist is straight up delusional. Firstly, I never said all asian men or most asian men do it so don't get your panties in a twist, you've been autistically talking to yourself about it the entire thread obsessively.

nah i dont buy it.

it does exist, just not in your case.

lol its 100% without a doubt you, youre the anti asian guy race baiter.

According to the CDC, Asian women have the lowest STD infection rate.

Can you guess who has the highest?

i didnt want to be that guy but nobody cares.

I wonder if you're retarded or just autistic. Only an actual idiot would claim he knows the experience of people other than him. Your assertion is that mate guarding isn't real, actually it's really prevalent and many asian women can attest to it. Now you're saying, not in my case, which I take to mean I don't personally see it. Actually, yes a guy who was obsessive over me despises WMAF.

The only way you can not be a retard is if
1) asian men are collectively one mind and you represent them all

or
2) you're god and you changed us into the bizarro world where asian men are the chads and don't feel insecure ever

cool story grill

Yes, very cool story.

Niggers. Not just garden variety STDs either, that group has insanely high numbers of HIV.

Lol just stop replying to him. What a clown. He's clearly stupid and obsessed with WMAF relationships.

And I do love asian men, Storm Tard. I love my father and brothers and I love my future sons. Regardless of who I reproduce with, they're going to look Asian. Insecure fags like you only confirm the stereotype of ineffectual, whiny asian men and I dislike you for it.

Also, since you don't seem to understand the point of this thread, lemme spell it out for ya: Most men I've encountered are concerned about the race of former flames, regardless of their race.

lt's blacks.

>And I do love asian men, Storm Tard. I love my father and brothers and I love my future sons. Regardless of who I reproduce with, they're going to look Asian.
Don't ever bother pulling this on them. I've tried, getting validation from asian men, trying to seek a middle ground or understanding. It's actually impossible if he knows you've dated interracially. I've tried to be nice to asian men and say I like them, but they basically want you dead unless you're dating an asian man. You can't pull the "I love asian men" card on them unless you hate white men. This is r9k afterall, it was naive of me to think I can get away with having free will.

i hid this thread after what, you want a pat on the back? wmaf relationships are fine. somehow asian women always seek to drag asian men into it. thats what i dont get, its not a team effort.

Dunno if I should be flattered by non-black guys' insecurities surrounding black guys or offended by being so universally dispised for just being me.

im pretty sure its asian women not understanding that asian men want to date out just as much as they do, maybe more. im just quiet about it.

Then don't go into threads not meant for you if you're going to get angry, defensive, and insecure. Saying an asian man or some asian men did X thing doesn't mean all asian men are suddenly at fault. If it doesn't pertain to you, go about your business doing something else, hopefully more productive. We merely said mate guarding exists, you agree it exists so stop whining if you're not one of them.

>>he asks if I've dated black guys before

no one does this

I'm a white guy and I never ask the Asian thots I find on tinder who've they dated before. None of that matters as I am ploughing her pussy anyways.

thats what i have been doing. but unfortunately it doesnt work, i get accused of everything. i said that i was being pro active and looking for the person making anti asian men bait threads, and its you. im not sorry that i stepped into your selfie thread.

i cant see why mate guarding would exist in your case.

t.weirdo cacboi larping

so youre this person too. cool.

right? they think theres some kind of "mate guarding" going on.

this is some weird ass incel larping right here

> i get accused of everything
Wow, it's surprising that someone can be so mentally disturbed and handicapped that he thinks he's every asian man combined.
>and its you
Literally no one cares about asian men. You should seek therapy if you think a boogeyman on an online forum is out to get you. Doubly so if r9k is important in your life to the point where you have online bullies to confront.

i like how you dont actually deny making the bait threads. i just wanted to know who had it so bad for asian guys and it turns out that its asian women. now that i know, i dont care. i dont see you specify that its not every asian guy when you make your anti asian men bait because its deliberate.

she goes "i love asian men muh fathers me brothers mai sons" to "literally no one cares about asian men".

nah its real. lol

>worried about white dick

Are you stupid? This is how I know you're a cac larping, only Cacs are this oblivious about race relations. They are asking you not because of whatever white worshipping retard reason you're trying to imply. the Asian men are asking to determine how much of a self hater/white worshipper you are the Mexicans are asking for the same reason + to see how opened minded you are. The white men are the only ones asking out of creep weirdo obsession.

Asian males, are the women really this stupid and drunk on cac white washing? Actually nevermnd idc

Attached: IMG_1761.jpg (640x477, 52K)

I don't make threads and I haven't posted more than a few times for more than a year. You should address your severe mental issues for thinking you're being e bullied by actual strangers. And Asian women really don't care about asian men, we only want to be left alone from mate guarding and incel rage.

>asian males

nice try. youre the same asian chick. nice to know "tyrone" is actually you, it turns out.

But I'm not even the OP, are you brain damaged user? You've lost the ability to differentiate people.

so it goes from "havent posted in 4 years" to "only a few times for more than a year".

>mate guarding

hahahaha

This pathetic beta is so buttmad over WMAF couples he thinks every single person on r9k is an asian female bullying him. Lmao.

yeah you are. same ad hom style.

>being an illiterate retard
I've just told you, I'm not the OP.

lol keep implying im mad over white guys dating asian women, i guess thats how you justify "mate guarding" that doesnt exist.

right. good to know.

Mentally ill retards should believe what they want. I'm not here to get in the way of your fantasy land. Just know you look pathetic and stupid to everyone else.

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

Arab dudes will literally kill you for trying to ask an Arab chick for a date

???

The Op is obviously dim witted and has the maturity of a 14 year old girl...why the fuck would you think my post corroborates any of his stupid larping

im literally shaking. haha

>???

drop the larp

Do Asian people like the Shanghai series?

Being an aspie is hard huh? Take care of yourself.

Especially whites since they're so afraid of seeming racist.

nice buzzword

i dont follow, especially Whites what?

Do Asian people like the 1988 film Bloodsport?

Do Asian people like the podcast Tiger Belly, hosted by MadTV's Bobby Lee and his girlfriend Khalyla Kuhn?

How do you tell? I genuinely wanna know. Wish Jow Forums would have poster IDs like Jow Forums to tell who's LARPing and who ain't.

One last thing, how long have you been on r9k, have you ever considered that the internet isn't mentally healthy for you?

nice false sympathy. it wont hide the fact that youve been doing the anti asian men harassment threads. and if im wrong, im wrong. it should be no big deal.

lol. who would "mate guard" somebody this disingenuous and spiteful.

So you're a cac larping and probably the op as well, cool

Attached: IMG_1894.jpg (2448x1182, 478K)

ah youre flush out of scenarios.

Attached: 15F08FBA-E943-463C-BD64-5669DB3C2895.jpg (640x635, 92K)

asian male simulator

Attached: 1514059044010.jpg (612x612, 79K)

I wouldn't say sympathy, I just feel scared knowing someone has that kind of life. Also, asian women don't hate asian men, nor do I, nor does OP supposedly. If you don't hate WMAF and you think mate guarding is wrong I don't see why we're not all on the same page. I didn't say asian men are bad for doing it but many asian women have seen it. It's just a reality of *some* men to accept.

asian girls only date white chads like this

Attached: 1528981050546.jpg (600x800, 292K)

hahaha i knew it. i saw right through you

Attached: 03694818-190E-42C0-88D9-673AC4E63966.png (500x792, 466K)

imagine doing this to someone of your own race who just wanted to speak to you

Attached: 1523153177925.webm (854x480, 1.97M)

asian men have a lower unemployment rate than white men and a higher average annual income

Attached: 1523877688950.jpg (857x857, 167K)